Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 02-14-2018, 01:30 PM   #31
Tonsil Tickler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

It's never happened to me. What HAS happened, is I have contacted 2 or 3 ladies trying to set something up. I finally got things sorted out with one and was on my way when provider #2 contacts me and agrees to a session. I informed her that she was too late and that I was on my way to provider #1. Provider #2 tries to get me to cancel on Provider #1 and come see her instead. I don't play that way. If I set a session I do all in my power to keep it, even if offered a discount. I don't like being stood up and I won't do it to someone else … PERIOD! I think in 20+ years of hobbying I have only canceled 2 or 3 sessions due to unavoidable circumstances: Automobile accident (it does and did happen), daughter went into labor with grand baby (there are some things more important) and I don't remember the other.
Tonsil Tickler is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 02:07 PM   #32
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britttany_love View Post
I have a list of a few ladies who I know in fact don't return reference requests or always say I can't remember etc when they just saw the guy a week or two ago.
I wonder if your list matches my list, lol.

Any provider on here knows that I will give a reference in record time. So it pisses me off to find out that others are pulling this shit.

The only issue I’ve had with giving references are dudes that are trying to use me as a ref when they saw me prior to August of 2015.
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 04:38 PM   #33
actionjackson647
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

my problem is i never know when im going to have free time so i dont plan in adbance. So ill post something in the ISO section and a couple days later ill get 3 or 4 ladies sending me PM's

If i say im looking for this afternoon that doesnt mean 2 days from now.
and if i say im looking for south that doesnt mean parmer and mopac
actionjackson647 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 05:29 PM   #34
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Amusing read. Claire has again brought up an interesting tcb item.

I've never been offered a discount to try prevent me seeing someone else.
But, once upon a time ago, a gal got an attitude of: "maybe I won't see you again if you see xxx".
I said: "Ok, I guess you're stepping away from my dance card". And went communications silent with her.
Several weeks later she actually apologized and made dinner for us.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 05:36 PM   #35
Azaezel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

If a provider gives me a good reference I'm more likely to repeat with her and tip on my next visit. Sometimes I even schedule a repeat so I am fresh in her memory when I use her as a reference. This isn't a game where you can "corner the market." Variety, respect and honesty.
Azaezel is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 10:44 PM   #36
sydmo
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azaezel View Post
If a provider gives me a good reference I'm more likely to repeat with her and tip on my next visit. Sometimes I even schedule a repeat so I am fresh in her memory when I use her as a reference. This isn't a game where you can "corner the market." Variety, respect and honesty.
Yes sir
sydmo is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 07:40 AM   #37
Samcro84
Ambassador

Encounters: 100

One lady offered to pay lady wanting a reference to see me. Does that count?
Samcro84 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 08:11 AM   #38
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Why not just start a thread in the ladies area and everytime you have an appointment post if he's ok?

Say you just had an appointment with Joeblow you could put.

Hr appointment with Joeblow, with good or bad after his name.

Then you could just search that thread when you need to screen. You can go off the time/date on the post and the providers rep to see if more screening is necessary.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 08:24 AM   #39
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Excellent idea. And at the same time you can streamline reviews to NAME, DATE, YES/NO.

Think how much time that would save.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 09:34 AM   #40
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

There are a few ladies who are known for this behavior in Dallas... most of them gone now.

The only comical memory I have is a gent who scheduled with me for FBSM. About 5 minutes prior to his appointment, he calls me and says "Lady _____ will see me for $100--" I inform him that clearly he can get a much better deal with Lady _______ and should plan on going to see her and I politely say goodbye and hang up. He calls back almost immediately and says "Well, I'm already here and I really thought you'd just see me for the $100 rate". I informed him that he thought wrong and that he should hurry up and call that other lady back and get that great deal, because I wouldn't be seeing him.

I'm sure there are some ladies who really need the cash who would fall for that... dude obviously read the E-book by that guy who advertises that method in the pop up ads here. But me.. I prefer guys who don't try to finagle a deal. I'm generous to those I've seen before but I'm not inclined to wheel and deal with an unknown person.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 10:07 AM   #41
mrhappysf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

This thread really makes me glad I joined P411. It also makes me wonder why more ladies don't offer a discount for guys who use it for screening since it would completely avoid this situation.
mrhappysf is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 07:38 PM   #42
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
There are a few ladies who are known for this behavior in Dallas... most of them gone now.

The only comical memory I have is a gent who scheduled with me for FBSM. About 5 minutes prior to his appointment, he calls me and says "Lady _____ will see me for $100--" I inform him that clearly he can get a much better deal with Lady _______ and should plan on going to see her and I politely say goodbye and hang up. He calls back almost immediately and says "Well, I'm already here and I really thought you'd just see me for the $100 rate". I informed him that he thought wrong and that he should hurry up and call that other lady back and get that great deal, because I wouldn't be seeing him.

I'm sure there are some ladies who really need the cash who would fall for that... dude obviously read the E-book by that guy who advertises that method in the pop up ads here. But me.. I prefer guys who don't try to finagle a deal. I'm generous to those I've seen before but I'm not inclined to wheel and deal with an unknown person.
I love it!
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 12:32 PM   #43
NickSt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

It is pretty much implied that reference request are not a 100% for anything.

I have been lucky, that yes with variety also comes taste in the business ethics, which as much as it maybe fun to hobby. For many it is still a business.

Safety is always first.

I would hope one is providing a reference to someone who knows that you like the change, and many time the reference is a repeat so there is no worries on her end. (Everyone takes time off, overbooks, is not in mood, is on the down low.. or whatever) I can get of topic really quick on other issue but will save that for another time.

Maybe this helps you, ... a Little? PM let me know have great week.
NickSt is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 01:06 PM   #44
Ollie Pop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Never happened. Though if it did I wouldn’t accept.
Ollie Pop is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 04:12 PM   #45
CubanAva
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 418168
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
That tells us that you saw ladies, that doesn't tell us how you behaved with said ladies. If someone contacts me and asks me to check his reviews-- I'm always going to ask which of his reviewed ladies he'd prefer I contact for a reference. Simply because, we all know some ladies are a bit nutty about being contacted.
Exactly how i feel about it!
CubanAva is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women