Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161077
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453048
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47789
pyramider46370
bambino40452
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-06-2011, 06:00 PM   #31
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
Okay for the ladies who complain about the 80 phone calls in an hour after the first call goes unanswered, I get that. However, I do believe it is acceptable to make one other call about 5 minutes later. After that, I won't constantly keep calling.

Guys, the ladies have a point on this. First, it ties up their line and if you leave a voice message, it fills up their in-box. Second, if they are with another client and have left the phone on, you are interrupting a fellow hobbyists "fun-time". Third, you could be eating into a providers minutes on her cell plan.
That guy needs to call the FED EX brothel... for guys who absolutely positively gotta have it tonight!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 06:28 PM   #32
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

^ Or just take a page from your book and browse BP

You've actually had pretty good luck with BP when wanting to see a provider "now" if I recall....
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 07:34 PM   #33
Still Looking
BANNED

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
^ Or just take a page from your book and browse BP

You've actually had pretty good luck with BP when wanting to see a provider "now" if I recall....
Right Again Mr. Addict! Once you filter though the BS ads, the ones left pretty much all have a phone number do they not? Getting them to send a picture has changed the BP dynamic for me!
Old 06-13-2011, 07:49 AM   #34
The Sea
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 86530
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Guys get you paper and pencils out and lets pay close attention.

What is the number one thing that bothers you about hobbyists. I would like to add, that providers I have seen, I would appreciate you not submitting lists in excess of 50 please

Also how about telling us the #1 thing you most appreciate or look for in a Hobbyist? (Guys I keep track of these. I suspect this list will be much shorter than their first)
This might answer all questions for that

http://www.freewebs.com/iftheyonlyknew/
The Sea is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 10:03 AM   #35
Still Looking
BANNED

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sea View Post
This might answer all questions for that

http://www.freewebs.com/iftheyonlyknew/
But what is YOUR #1 answer?
Old 06-13-2011, 10:16 AM   #36
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

I have one from last night.

If you are seeing multiple girls in a day, get more clean towels!!!!!!!!!! Was at this beautiful hotel, great guy, lots of very sweaty fun and the only thing available to me to use after was the washcloth I used to clean the condom junk off him.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 11:50 AM   #37
littlemissk27
Account Disabled

User ID: 83579
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
I have one from last night.

If you are seeing multiple girls in a day, get more clean towels!!!!!!!!!! Was at this beautiful hotel, great guy, lots of very sweaty fun and the only thing available to me to use after was the washcloth I used to clean the condom junk off him.
ew.... that's gross. Along those lines, I HATE when a guy will use all of my towels! (I wonder what exactly he expects ME to clean up with??) Especially the ones that shower before, and after. I'm glad you're clean, but really, you couldn't use the same towel you used 45 minutes prior? You HAD to get a new one??

Another one that I can't stand - if I respond to an email or call, and he says , 'Oh sorry, I don't mean to take you away from your client/guy you're with currently, we can talk later' WELL... I'm answering you because I DO have time to talk, and I'm not busy, BUT I'm glad you think I am SO stupid that I would actually answer a call while I'm with someone! Are you serious? (Do girls actually do that???) I know he's probably just trying to be polite or what not but come on, do you really think I'm THAT stupid and RUDE?
littlemissk27 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 11:58 AM   #38
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

^ lol yes some girls do that but I would never say something like that if a provider answered her phone.

Sillygirl.... I agree and that should be the same on both sides. If I think my place is even a little messy I will not ask for an outcall.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:17 PM   #39
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemissk27 View Post
BUT I'm glad you think I am SO stupid that I would actually answer a call while I'm with someone! Are you serious? (Do girls actually do that???) I know he's probably just trying to be polite or what not but come on, do you really think I'm THAT stupid and RUDE?
Yes, it happens quite a bit, a lot more than you would think. Don't take it so personally, nobody thinks you are stupid.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 01:14 PM   #40
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Oh please, SillyGirl and her ridiculous fictional stories....are u that desperate for attention, as ur track record would suggest???
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 03:22 PM   #41
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Lets keep this one on topic without personal disputes and/or attacks entering the thread.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 03:30 PM   #42
Still Looking
BANNED

Wink

Covers... Check
Blue Pill.... Check
Breath Mints..... Check
Directions.... Check
Towels.....???
Old 06-13-2011, 03:42 PM   #43
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

Good thing my Burmese python, Ozzie, went to snake jail! He was 18 feet long! He used to eye ball my ex-husband! LMAO!!!
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 10:01 PM   #44
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemissk27 View Post
Especially the ones that shower before, and after. I'm glad you're clean, but really, you couldn't use the same towel you used 45 minutes prior? You HAD to get a new one??
This is one of the main reasons I do outcalls and not incalls. No need for a provider to be stingy with her towels. I bring my own condoms too. Never have to get the ugly face when I ask or motion for another one.

If I just washed my whole body with a towel and wanted to use another fresh clean towel I don't see that being an issue. Do like I do and hit up housekeepings cart hard, or just ask room service for more than usual. Given the advent of ladies doing massages, squirting, etc......extra towels are a necessity.

If I seek msog, I don't want to be wiped off with the same towel either. I can "go green" doing on my spare time, when we come to see y'all it should be a luxury. Sometimes Ill lay two big drying towels down like carpet in the little hotel bathroom like they are roses and I'm the king of Zamoonda......just making my entrance back to the room.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 10:20 PM   #45
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Gimme That,

Its one thing for you to use all your towels when you're in your own hotel room, but for us ladies who tour or use hotels as our incalls, its a different story.

Coming to us is a luxury, using all of our "products" isn't.

I can only speak for myself, but when I'm touring, I try hard as hell to be as discreet as possible. I will ask housekeeping for extra towels, I always tip housekeeping very well, but that doesn't give a client the right to use 4 towels while he's spending time with me. Having 10 towels in a day isn't discreet.

I can understand not wanting to be cleaned up with the same wash cloth, but I'm sure you or others could use the same towel you used to dry yourself off the first time, the second time you take a shower.
MsElena is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women