Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160931
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-25-2018, 11:31 PM   #31
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Nice talk. I don’t hate any of you guys. If a person isn’t having fun here, they should go somewhere else. This pretty simple.

I have never voted a straight ticket in my life.

I will this November.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2018, 11:41 PM   #32
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Nice talk. I don’t hate any of you guys. If a person isn’t having fun here, they should go somewhere else. This pretty simple.

I will this November.

except for Perot in 1992 i have always voted a straight ticket. Republican of course. since Perot isn't a candidate in Texas this cycle .. we all know how i'll vote in November. PERIOD!
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2018, 11:57 PM   #33
luv2eatvag32
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

The whole “blue wave” shit is nonsense the GOP will hold the senate and House as for gaining seats or not it’s a toss up they will probably lose a few but not that many. President Trump has things going too well and with the economy booming and his long list of accomplishments already no one who actually cares about the country wants to stop the momentum only un American losers who are hell bent on turning us communist do. The left thinks they are going to have a big wave election because historically the party that wins the presidency loses in the midterms but they have been so unhinged that people are seeing just how insane they are and only dedicated liberals are buying into it. There is a reason all the liberal media outlets have no ratings and it’s because President Trump has called them out on their lies and bypasses them daily and they have lost all credibility. The left even has the nerve to believe they can unseat Ted Cruz and flip TX which is idiotic on its face. We don’t elect beta male democrats statewide in TX and Robert Frances (beto) is exactly that an unpatriotic soy soy boy and is the exact opposite of what being a Texan is all about. By the end of the night on November 6th the liberal media will be blaming Russia without a shred of evidence again and the snowflakes will be running for their safe spaces and cry rooms.
luv2eatvag32 is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 12:36 AM   #34
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2eatvag32 View Post
The whole “blue wave” shit is nonsense the GOP will hold the senate and House as for gaining seats or not it’s a toss up they will probably lose a few but not that many. President Trump has things going too well and with the economy booming and his long list of accomplishments already no one who actually cares about the country wants to stop the momentum only un American losers who are hell bent on turning us communist do. The left thinks they are going to have a big wave election because historically the party that wins the presidency loses in the midterms but they have been so unhinged that people are seeing just how insane they are and only dedicated liberals are buying into it. There is a reason all the liberal media outlets have no ratings and it’s because President Trump has called them out on their lies and bypasses them daily and they have lost all credibility. The left even has the nerve to believe they can unseat Ted Cruz and flip TX which is idiotic on its face. We don’t elect beta male democrats statewide in TX and Robert Frances (beto) is exactly that an unpatriotic soy soy boy and is the exact opposite of what being a Texan is all about. By the end of the night on November 6th the liberal media will be blaming Russia without a shred of evidence again and the snowflakes will be running for their safe spaces and cry rooms.
damn right! welcome to the kinder gentler Political forum! looks like O'Rourke is pandering to hispanic voters with this "Beto" nonsense. guess "Beto" didn't sound Ivy League enough! hahahaa

‘Beto O’Rourke’ Was ‘Rob O’Rourke’ When He Captained Rowing Team at Ivy League School

https://freebeacon.com/politics/beto...league-school/

By : Alex Griswold

March 7, 2018 3:35 pm

When Texas Senator Ted Cruz's 2018 Democratic opponent ran for city council in El Paso, Texas and then for Congress in a heavily-Hispanic district, he was Beto.

When he was captain of the crew team at a prestigious Ivy League university a decade earlier, he was Rob.

The Irish-American O'Rourke has long explained that "Beto," the Hispanic nickname for his given name Robert, was a nickname given to him in infancy that "stuck."

"My parents have called me Beto from day one," he told CNN after Cruz released an ad attacking his adopted name, "and it’s just — it’s kind of a nickname for Robert in El Paso. It just stuck."

O'Rourke even posted an image to Twitter of him as a child wearing a "Beto" sweater.

But it apparently didn't stick when O'Rourke, the son of an influential El Paso judge, was part of the crew team at Columbia University. At least three articles in two separate publications show that while attending the school, O'Rourke went by "Rob" or "Robert."

"Everyone from last year's men's heavyweight crew has returned," read the Columbia University Record‘s March 1994 round-up of fall sports. "Leading the team are juniors Rob O'Rourke and Ben Bushman, who both won the team's outstanding oarsmen awards."

A Columbia Daily Spectator article four days later likewise quoted "co-captain Rob O'Rourke" explaining their opening loss to Rutgers. "It was a decent race for about 1300 meters," he said. "At 1000 meters, each team made their move. Rutgers held theirs and capitalized on it, and we fell back."

The next week, "Robert O'Rourke" was extensively quoted explaining a win over the Massachusetts Institute of Technology: "Past the 1000-meter mark the water was really rough, but we just rowed really hard and everyone was determined…"

A January 2018 Texas Monthly profile leaves no doubt that the two men are the same, noting that in his school years, Beto "was clean-cut, wore button-downs and slacks, and captained the Columbia rowing crew."

A search of both university publications show no instances of O'Rourke going by "Beto." But O'Rourke was credited as "Beto" in his punk rock band Foss's April 1993 album "The El Paso Pussycats."
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 01:33 AM   #35
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
I definitely hate the left wingers with everything I've got, so it does run both ways.

At least our hatred is personal, not physical!
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 07:43 AM   #36
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
No, it's not hate the Right has for the Left on this Forum, it's pity.

Jim
You need to look again.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 07:50 AM   #37
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
You need to look again.
Well for me it's pity. I can't possibly hate those that have overactive nervous systems. Now that doesn't mean I am willing to put up with any of their bullshit.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 07:58 AM   #38
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2eatvag32 View Post
It depends on your definition of a "blue wave" as to whether or not it will happen on November 6th. Yes, the economy is chugging along and doing very well under Trump. Not sure what you are referring to as a "long list of accomplishments" since what you may consider an accomplishment, I and others might consider a failure.

What you and others do not seem to be taking into consideration for the upcoming elections is the negative feelings concerning Trump's character among voters. My opinion is that MANY voters will vote against Trump solely based on him being Donald Trump and not on his performance as POTUS.

I have not read about one person predicting an O'Rourke victory in Texas other than probably those on the O'Rourke campaign. What I will say is that a year ago nobody would have given a guy like O'Rourke an ice cube's chance in hell of being within 20 or so points of Cruz. Polls have him trailing by a mere 4 to 6 points. Cruz won the Senate seat by almost 16 points in 2012.

Just as in 2016, the November elections will be determined by which party is able to energize their constituents the best. The Trump team did a fantastic job of getting out the vote in 2016. We've seen in several recent special elections that the Democrats have done a fantastic job of getting out the vote.

If I am wrong on my prediction that Democrats will regain control of the House in 2018, I will quickly come on and post that I was wrong. Will those who are predicting Republicans holding onto control of the House and prove to be wrong on those predictions make the same promise?
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 08:52 AM   #39
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
It depends on your definition of a "blue wave" as to whether or not it will happen on November 6th. Yes, the economy is chugging along and doing very well under Trump. Not sure what you are referring to as a "long list of accomplishments" since what you may consider an accomplishment, I and others might consider a failure.

What you and others do not seem to be taking into consideration for the upcoming elections is the negative feelings concerning Trump's character among voters. My opinion is that MANY voters will vote against Trump solely based on him being Donald Trump and not on his performance as POTUS.

I have not read about one person predicting an O'Rourke victory in Texas other than probably those on the O'Rourke campaign. What I will say is that a year ago nobody would have given a guy like O'Rourke an ice cube's chance in hell of being within 20 or so points of Cruz. Polls have him trailing by a mere 4 to 6 points. Cruz won the Senate seat by almost 16 points in 2012.

Just as in 2016, the November elections will be determined by which party is able to energize their constituents the best. The Trump team did a fantastic job of getting out the vote in 2016. We've seen in several recent special elections that the Democrats have done a fantastic job of getting out the vote.

If I am wrong on my prediction that Democrats will regain control of the House in 2018, I will quickly come on and post that I was wrong. Will those who are predicting Republicans holding onto control of the House and prove to be wrong on those predictions make the same promise?
Unfortunately, I think you are right. As such, I implore everyone to vote Republican. If we lose Texas, we cannot arrest the slide of America further down the shithole.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 08:55 AM   #40
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:

I will this November.
If I were able to say I hated you specifically, without violating the rules of the form, I think you can guess my feelings toward you on a hatred scale of 1 to 10.

However, I've never been banned any any forum on any website ever. Why start now, even if the reigns are being held too tight at the moment?

I appreciate the fact you voted for Reagan, though. Perhaps you are more fair minded than I thought?
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 09:36 AM   #41
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

I think it’s pretty clear you’re an admitted hater. But you’re not fooling anybody.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSH!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 10:24 AM   #42
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Who’s talking, you, or friendly fred?

I think it’s pretty clear you’re a hater. But you’re not fooling anybody.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSH!

oink!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 11:08 AM   #43
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Be very careful here...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 01:35 PM   #44
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Unfortunately, I think you are right. As such, I implore everyone to vote Republican. If we lose Texas, we cannot arrest the slide of America further down the shithole.

Agreed. Everyone who considers themselves a patriot and a conservative, need to get out and vote.. WE MUST stem the liberal tide.
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 09:37 AM   #45
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Everyone who considers themselves a patriot and a conservative, need to get out and vote, that's true BUT we are WORKING to support the rest. ( YOUR CORRECT VOTE)
rexdutchman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women