Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161122
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40460
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-13-2019, 10:56 AM   #31
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

cool post. when i get ghosted on a confirmed appnt, which effin sux, the gal goes straight to my dns list. no do-overs or second tries. who has time for that crap?

I can vouch that anyone ghosting Ace is a dumbass and is missing out on a great experience. their loss..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 02:11 PM   #32
Neville’s Haze
BANNED

^^^ Tell us all about your homosexual experience with Ace?
You seem like a provider that just slipped up with her mandle.
Neville’s Haze is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 05:25 PM   #33
anotheguy12
Premium Access

Encounters: 45

Hmmm.....interesting! I've been doing this roughly about 4 years off and on. I've asked about services. Just to be sure we're not wasting each others time and to not be upset when it's dropped on me at the last minute that they don't do something. (I ask a providers their "do's and don'ts". usually through their PM's or their text. Lord knows it's helped me to ask upfront many of times. In fact it just happened last weekend with a provider. Granted, she did do the service I asked prior to our meeting, but it was lacking at best. (She should of paid me. LOL)

But I never figured asking was an issue. I do understand the LO angle from most providers not giving that info until meeting or whatever. I just think it prevents time wasting. I doubt I will not ask in the future. But it helps me make a better choice when doing this especially when it's not stated in their bio page or ad.
anotheguy12 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 05:36 PM   #34
Tiffany Dash
Your Dream In Reality

User ID: 450736
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, whatever you think works for you...

Asking about services or mentioning them to me.. it turns me off bc first off, this sport is illegal. Also, regardless, fun is guaranteed almost always.. it just kills the vibe for me and I'm not going to respond. I might actually block someone for this. It's slightly inconsiderate. It's like a check-list type of vibe and I'm not a robot who is assigned a certain function..

And mentioning what someone else did or answered to.. to justify what your saying.. and you know the point your making is harmful... it says a lot to me..

Also, you helped my point. You mentioned the services you wanted to a girl you don't know... and she did it but it sucked. That was probably because you made her uncomfortable and feel pressured.

P.S. ... it's not mentioned in her bio because it's against the law.

Please think about this..

Quote:
Originally Posted by anotheguy12 View Post
Hmmm.....interesting! I've been doing this roughly about 4 years off and on. I've asked about services. Just to be sure we're not wasting each others time and to not be upset when it's dropped on me at the last minute that they don't do something. (I ask a providers their "do's and don'ts". usually through their PM's or their text. Lord knows it's helped me to ask upfront many of times. In fact it just happened last weekend with a provider. Granted, she did do the service I asked prior to our meeting, but it was lacking at best. (She should of paid me. LOL)

But I never figured asking was an issue. I do understand the LO angle from most providers not giving that info until meeting or whatever. I just think it prevents time wasting. I doubt I will not ask in the future. But it helps me make a better choice when doing this especially when it's not stated in their bio page or ad.
Tiffany Dash is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 07:02 PM   #35
AcetheJace
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 462443
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcglx View Post
Hey Jace, after checking out your showcase you do not have many reviews. On top of that the hobbyist you reviewed are not credible or widely known on the board. So I suggest you run a review special and beef up your review section with more well known hobbyist. Another suggestion is you may want to take some new pictures, because with the dreads and physique the picture looks oddly manly and trans imo. You may want to show more face to soften it up. Otherwise your fetish niche of muscle chicks with type A personalities has got to be quite small. please don't take anything I said personal they are just observations. I wish you nothing but success.
I am aware of this. I have a full time job as a personal trainer and do not want to show my face (also for safety purposes). I've been around long enough to know about my looks. I take nothing personal. I was really fat when I started out on this site and left and came back fit. Nothing has changed. Let's be real, I'm not white, blonde, Asian, or naturally feminine looking and I never will be. And that's okay. I'm hoping to once again not be doing this long. I also know that a lot of hobbyists are unfortunately discriminated against because they are black there's the assumption that they all have big dicks. It's unfortunate but that's our society. We are looks driven. I've been wrestling with the idea of review specials because I put a lot of time and effort into my body and I also want the hobbyist to get what they pay for. I may end up doing it or I may not.
AcetheJace is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 07:15 PM   #36
Tiffany Dash
Your Dream In Reality

User ID: 450736
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey Ace, I once did a review special.. It's cool but don't let people pressure you and sometimes, you can't ask men for the answer because they will give you the answer that may be in their best interest (aka whats better for their wallet). Your body, your choice babe.

Honestly, you can market the body builder look and make a lot of money off of it. Marketing is important but it's not really spoken about to a lot of us girls. I had to do a lot of research before I jumped out here.

Message me if you need help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcetheJace View Post
I am aware of this. I have a full time job as a personal trainer and do not want to show my face (also for safety purposes). I've been around long enough to know about my looks. I take nothing personal. I was really fat when I started out on this site and left and came back fit. Nothing has changed. Let's be real, I'm not white, blonde, Asian, or naturally feminine looking and I never will be. And that's okay. I'm hoping to once again not be doing this long. I also know that a lot of hobbyists are unfortunately discriminated against because they are black there's the assumption that they all have big dicks. It's unfortunate but that's our society. We are looks driven. I've been wrestling with the idea of review specials because I put a lot of time and effort into my body and I also want the hobbyist to get what they pay for. I may end up doing it or I may not.
Tiffany Dash is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 08:22 PM   #37
bigwill832
BANNED

Encounters: 33

Ace, you look awesome. I spend quite a bit of time in the gym myself and I can see that you put hard work in to get and maintain your results. There is a market out there for you....plenty of it. Find a photographer who knows how to work with proper lighting and angles for a female bodybuilder type and you'll do fine. I used to work in the gyms and I have female friend who went on to get her pro card. She does lots of shoots and does very well for herself.
bigwill832 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 08:56 PM   #38
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville’s Haze View Post
3 posts and you're already trolling? what was your other handle again?

i have had several hobbyists ask me about Ace. So here is my short review. She's awesome, super feminine, and super gfe. Some guys may be intimidated by her body. As for me, I had a blast..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 09:08 PM   #39
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

User ID: 398083
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't know Ace but I am jealous of that body.
CurvyKatie is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 03:09 AM   #40
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville’s Haze View Post

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 08:05 AM   #41
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2799
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Heh..
Champagne Brown is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 08:08 AM   #42
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2799
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
3 posts and you're already trolling? what was your other handle again?

i have had several hobbyists ask me about Ace. So here is my short review. She's awesome, super feminine, and super gfe. Some guys may be intimidated by her body. As for me, I had a blast..

She does have a nice body, co-signing
Champagne Brown is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 09:01 AM   #43
N.M.
The Great

User ID: 291780
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by anotheguy12 View Post

You sound like the type to introduce yourself as “I don’t need to do this... providers always ask me why I hobby” LOL

I agree with Tiffany 100% regarding asking for activities. That’s one of the main things hobbyists should figure out before even contacting the provider, along with rates and general location.
I wish more providers will stand against engaging in inappropriate/annoying back and forth.
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 12:40 PM   #44
rustyshackleford112.7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

One thing you ladies may be missing is that most hobbyists on this site also use other sites as well and most other sites don't provide any information on the providers activities(or talent). If I were to contact Ms Dash(and I probably should soon..haha) for an appointment there would be no need to ask about activities. However, I have contacted providers on other sites and asked about a few specifics to ensure I am getting what I am looking for. Not saying it is always right, but just giving some insight into why it occurs.
rustyshackleford112.7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 02:25 PM   #45
JustMeCLTXGG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

bah. even here ask and double check myself about certain things. of course try to glean what can be from reviews but first hand is best. don't wanna answer then probably won't hit it off which answers that also.
JustMeCLTXGG is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women