Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47775
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-19-2019, 09:47 AM   #31
daggajones
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Thank you Sir. I really appreciate the honesty in your posts. Too many times reviewers are mesmerized and expectations for the next guy are through the roof unessesarily.
daggajones is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 12:49 PM   #32
Ronin3
Premium Access

Encounters: 124

Saw her today. Waited 15 minutes. TS was time consuming with nothing special. 3 attempts to converse with the pope denied, including the Chung Technique. I sensed persistence might’ve paid off, but that’s not me. IOP was good. But refused BJ at the end to finish. Left early. It wasn’t an issue of chemistry. Cute and sweet but too FOB, at the least, for me. My second successive fail in that arena. Shasha met me at the door. We know how that would’ve ended. She nearly killed me in the TS last time.
Ronin3 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 06:06 PM   #33
James333
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 18
Default Bucket List

Does anyone know of any greek asian providers? Independent or otherwise without a signup account type of provider. Trying to cross that and Eventually the 2 girl rim and suck off my bucket list
James333 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 07:08 PM   #34
Ronin3
Premium Access

CeCe
Old 03-19-2019, 09:15 PM   #35
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

looks like Ronin settled the question. Ivy started Catholic, but seems to have done a Martin Luther, pasting 95 Theses on the wall at Lucky Haven, no longer in agreement with the indulgences of BBFS. she is so cute and young, still very desirable..

Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 05:53 PM   #36
Chung Tran
BANNED

curious if anyone has seen Ivy in the past week.. she reminds me of long-gone Laura, cute, young, sweet and willing.

Old 03-27-2019, 06:27 PM   #37
TX_hammer
Valued Poster

laura is much prettier
TX_hammer is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 06:50 PM   #38
Ronin3
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX_hammer View Post
laura is much prettier
A subjective opinion that I happen to share. More importantly is my 3 sessions with her have been fantastic in their authenticity and intensity.
Old 03-27-2019, 06:52 PM   #39
Gowasu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

It would appear so that her faith has changed. I saw her last week and got the same result others have reported, I simply made an inquiry and didn’t insist otherwise.

Gowasu is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 12:12 AM   #40
Lucwitz
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Okay, so after Perfect and ShaSha were both off I decided to try Ivy. Here are my thoughts:

First, how on Earth do compare Ivy to........ Perfect?!?! What, just because they are both "young" for the AMP scene? That's all it takes to draw a comparison between the two? They couldn't be more different in looks and service unless one of them wasn't F'n Asian.

I want to take a sidebar from my commentary to address something. I don't know if you (Chung) and Bobby actually get comped for reviewing these girls... I suspect so, especially for Bobby. If not, you certainly need to realize that the Mamasans know who you are and realize that you are the equivalent of IG "Influencers" here and most certainly tell new girls to give you the star treatment when you visit.

Back to my regularly scheduled program. I'm sorry Chung, but you can't bang a listcrawler 300 pound Orca one day and then marvel at how "young" or "small" a k-girl is. That makes you a borderline tourist for spinners. Then Bobby comes in and says "hold my beer" and says she weighs 5 pounds less??? rofl. Chung was probably closer, if anything I'd give her another 5-10 than even he originally stated. She has a light bush to cover up her small FUPA for Christ sake.

As for service, I'd rate her in the bottom 3 I've ever gotten at an AMP with some details below. In short, if Chung likes Ivy over Perfect, he can keep her...

Lucwitz is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 11:37 AM   #41
Hobbyman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Is this the same Ivy from Oceanside a few years back and was later Yumi at Bali ? Description is similar and she was young also.
Hobbyman is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 12:13 PM   #42
Chung Tran
BANNED

damn Lucwitz, LOL..

Old 03-28-2019, 02:13 PM   #43
Declan
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin3 View Post
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2598671/

I’m less concerned. Also peruse CDC for risk percentages. Obviously your choice of provider is very influential in assessing risk. For me, being selective, and testing after every exposure is sufficient. And as I always say, my personal behavior is not a public endorsement of such.
Not to argue because as you said, its your personal behavior, not mine, but a couple of points you made that I find rather humorous.

First, you state you are selective yet your rawdogging prostitutes known for high volume rawdogging with others that in turn are continously rawdogging other high volume prostitutes on a regular basis. The number becomes exponential as to how many people your rawdogging really exposed you to. How can you be selective in this scenerio of fucking high volume BB providers?

You mention you get tested after each encounter. The incubation period is 3 weeks plus for some STD’s, so unless you are celibate with the exception of one encounter per month, you could very well be participating in passing unwanted things you unknowingly received from the “selective” prostitute you rawdogged.

Again, do as you please and continue to play Russian Roulette if you wish, but I having trouble following your logic as to how you are somehow mitigating your risks.
Declan is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 04:47 PM   #44
Skipskipper51
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Is there a back door at LH? An actual door not a butthole
Skipskipper51 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 09:23 PM   #45
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Declan View Post
you state you are selective yet your rawdogging prostitutes known for high volume
why is it always the guys who average 2 posts per year, who are the most vehemently opposed to Catholicism?

"you no playeth the game, you no maketh the rules"

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women