Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452978
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47680
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35596
Mojojo33117

Old 04-25-2019, 07:23 AM   #31
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisky_1 View Post
I consider members of the Trump campaign as part of his administration...
Well, I consider you to be badly misinformed. A political campaign is NOT an administration. There was no Trump administration prior to January 20, 2017.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 07:33 AM   #32
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Here is exactly what you posted:

I don't know where you come up with this nonsense. Flynn did not conduct transition meetings "in secret" and there is no requirement for "a representative of the intelligence community" to be present at such meetings. As an experienced former intelligence officer, Flynn knew his transition meetings were being surveilled. He was not indicted for having such meetings or for conducting them "in secret" or for failing to have another intel officer with him. He was alleged to have lied to the FBI about what was discussed. You're the one who is confused.
He sure is confused. He also fails to mention Obama’s AG, Holder, is the only AG in history to be held in contempt of Congress. Obama used Executive Privilege to protect Holder from releasing Fast and Furious documents. But the clock is ticking on members of the Obama administration. And, Obama himself.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 10:04 PM   #33
Whisky_1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Here is exactly what you posted:

I don't know where you come up with this nonsense. Flynn did not conduct transition meetings "in secret" and there is no requirement for "a representative of the intelligence community" to be present at such meetings. As an experienced former intelligence officer, Flynn knew his transition meetings were being surveilled. He was not indicted for having such meetings or for conducting them "in secret" or for failing to have another intel officer with him. He was alleged to have lied to the FBI about what was discussed. You're the one who is confused.
This is what I actually posted before your edit:

"Your words not mind. Gen Flynn was inappropriately working for a foreign government. He should have known better since as you say... He was a career intelligence officer. The requirements to work for a foreign government as a registered agent (not the same as intelligence agent) is common knowledge. Moreover, you are confused. It was 45 who aledgely met alone with a known Russian spymaster in the White House against long established protocols. LMAO. So tell us.....since YOU brought it up..... Which crayon aka crayola is your favorite flavor?"

Yup, You right! I'm confused. If members of the Trump campaign not nothing criminal then why does the Trump campaign/administration have the most criminal convictions of any campaign/administration? Of course Gen Flynn did nothing wrong? This is why he pleaded guilty. Flynn and other members 45's administration were less than honest in their security clearance applications, less than honest in statements made to the FBI about meeting with Russian officials. Flynn was in essence inappropriately working for for a foreign governmental entity. Futhermore, in a break with well established national security protocols, 45 met with known Russian spies in private at the White House without a member of the American intelligence community present and aledgely did not use use a SCIF when discussing classified information at his FL resort. The Trump Admisistration still holds the winning record for the highest personnel turnover rate as well as most criminal convictions of any Presidential Administration ever. That will set the tone for the winning legacy of the Trump administration.
Whisky_1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 10:14 PM   #34
Whisky_1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well, I consider you to be badly misinformed. A political campaign is NOT an administration. There was no Trump administration prior to January 20, 2017.
The common thread is that all of the convicted individuals worked for Trump on his campaign AND/OR in his administration. I consider you to be in denial and suffering from cognitive dissonance.
Old 04-27-2019, 10:17 PM   #35
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Yup, You right! I'm confused. If members of the Trump campaign not nothing criminal then why does the Trump campaign/administration have the most criminal convictions of any campaign/administration? Of course Gen Flynn did nothing wrong? This is why he pleaded guilty. Flynn and other members 45's administration were less than honest in their security clearance applications, less than honest in statements made to the FBI about meeting with Russian officials. Flynn was in essence inappropriately working for for a foreign governmental entity. Futhermore, in a break with well established national security protocols, 45 met with known Russian spies in private at the White House without a member of the American intelligence community present and aledgely did not use use a SCIF when discussing classified information at his FL resort. The Trump Admisistration still holds the winning record for the highest personnel turnover rate as well as most criminal convictions of any Presidential Administration ever. That will set the tone for the winning legacy of the Trump administration.

No. Trump does not. google is your friend. not even close.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...s-of-9-17-2018

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 10:29 PM   #36
Whisky_1
Valued Poster

Your response makes no sense.
Old 04-27-2019, 10:41 PM   #37
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Your response makes no sense.
Not my problem. read your own post. you are confusing yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisky_1
Yup, You right! I'm confused. If members of the Trump campaign not nothing criminal then why does the Trump campaign/administration have the most criminal convictions of any campaign/administration?

looks like a hot mess of a post to me. not my problem. hire s proof-poster.

BAHSHAHHAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 03:18 AM   #38
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
You know what I did forget. No worries though. 45s administration still holds the winning record of most criminal convictions by a Presidental administration by a wide margin. Are y'all tired of winning yet?
In the end your boy and his minions will end up taking the crown...https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/19/opini...ngs/index.html
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 05:28 AM   #39
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

From the Washington Post link in your link.

"Obama also approved a previously undisclosed covert measure that authorized planting cyberweapons in Russia’s infrastructure, the digital equivalent of bombs that could be detonated if the United States found itself in an escalating exchange with Moscow. The project, which Obama approved in a covert-action finding, was still in its planning stages when Obama left office. It would be up to President Trump to decide whether to use the capability.

Beset by allegations of hidden ties between his campaign and Russia, Trump has shown no inclination to revisit the matter and has denied any collusion or obstruction on his part. As a result, the expulsions and modest sanctions announced by Obama on Dec. 29 continue to stand as the United States’ most forceful response."

“The punishment did not fit the crime,” said Michael McFaul, who served as U.S. ambassador to Russia for the Obama administration from 2012 to 2014. “Russia violated our sovereignty, meddling in one of our most sacred acts as a democracy — electing our president. The Kremlin should have paid a much higher price for that attack. And U.S. policymakers now — both in the White House and Congress — should consider new actions to deter future Russian interventions.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...=.1db4dc708e7b

The author of the CNN opinion piece says he thinks Obama was too caught up in the Iran deal. He also babbles about letting Assange go when there were no charges against him in 2010. The current charges against him come from a 2018 indictment. He takes all of examples out of context, misstates the meaning, or incomplete quotes.

It's nothing more than his opinion. An opinion based misrepresentations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
In the end your boy and his minions will end up taking the crown...https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/19/opini...ngs/index.html
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 06:40 AM   #40
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
From the Washington Post link in your link.

"Obama also approved a previously undisclosed covert measure that authorized planting cyberweapons in Russia’s infrastructure, the digital equivalent of bombs that could be detonated if the United States found itself in an escalating exchange with Moscow. The project, which Obama approved in a covert-action finding, was still in its planning stages when Obama left office. It would be up to President Trump to decide whether to use the capability.

Beset by allegations of hidden ties between his campaign and Russia, Trump has shown no inclination to revisit the matter and has denied any collusion or obstruction on his part. As a result, the expulsions and modest sanctions announced by Obama on Dec. 29 continue to stand as the United States’ most forceful response."

“The punishment did not fit the crime,” said Michael McFaul, who served as U.S. ambassador to Russia for the Obama administration from 2012 to 2014. “Russia violated our sovereignty, meddling in one of our most sacred acts as a democracy — electing our president. The Kremlin should have paid a much higher price for that attack. And U.S. policymakers now — both in the White House and Congress — should consider new actions to deter future Russian interventions.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...=.1db4dc708e7b

The author of the CNN opinion piece says he thinks Obama was too caught up in the Iran deal. He also babbles about letting Assange go when there were no charges against him in 2010. The current charges against him come from a 2018 indictment. He takes all of examples out of context, misstates the meaning, or incomplete quotes.

It's nothing more than his opinion. An opinion based misrepresentations.
Are you still being read bedtime stories??
Yeah right...these are ALL opinions based on FACTS also.
I know that facts never get in the way of your narrative.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi..._campaign.html

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...the-fisa-court

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...amas-watergate

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/3297747002/

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/41...7747002/es-yet

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics...-fisa-warrants

https://www.wsj.com/articles/obama-a...urt-1517608555
Old 04-28-2019, 06:50 AM   #41
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
The level of back walking and mis-information being spread by some is amazing.

First it was the Trump administration, then it was Trump administration and campaign to try and justify the continuing incorrect statement regarding Trump having the most convictions of any POTUS.

As one of the links shows, Nixon administration/campaign still rules as king there.

In reality, there are relatively few convictions from either the campaign personnel or administration personnel.

Most of the false numbers culminate in the fact that the left being so desperate for dirt on Trump, continue to tout and count the 25+ indictments directly against Russian Nationals or Companies as somehow directly tied to Trump. It makes for great rhetoric, but doesn't stand as any proof of any direct relation.

But I do understand their frustration in not "nailing" Trump and why they are all walking around like cry babies based on the investigation/report that as the OP notes concluded it wasn't needed in the first place.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 07:58 AM   #42
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Facts? I used the link your douche-bag author used. And I quoted the article. Are you saying he based his opinion on a bullshit article?

Can't have it both ways.

All the links you provided have "opinion" in them or haven't occurred. Trump vows to release FISA warrants? Fine by me. Let's see them.....oh, he didn't, did he?
No redstate in the batch?

Who is officially challenging the warrants in court? Let's see some real facts.

Oh wait. You're one of the guys who claims it's proof trump isn't anti-semitic because his son in law (and his daughter now) is jewish. How is it proof you can't hate jews if you have one as a relative? Wasn't one of Hitler's grandparents jewish or some such? Actually it doesn't matter. This is America. You can hate whoever you want.

Old 04-28-2019, 08:08 AM   #43
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Facts? I used the link your douche-bag author used. And I quoted the article. Are you saying he based his opinion on a bullshit article?

Can't have it both ways.

All the links you provided have "opinion" in them or haven't occurred. Trump vows to release FISA warrants? Fine by me. Let's see them.....oh, he didn't, did he?
No redstate in the batch?

Who is officially challenging the warrants in court? Let's see some real facts.

Oh wait. You're one of the guys who claims it's proof trump isn't anti-semitic because his son in law (and his daughter now) is jewish. How is it proof you can't hate jews if you have one as a relative? Wasn't one of Hitler's grandparents jewish or some such? Actually it doesn't matter. This is America. You can hate whoever you want.

You don't know a fucking thing about me...I never said anything about Trump not hating Jewish people...you have no link stating he does(you find it on WaPo)...again your narrative has no facts.
Then again your bible is WaPo...I posted links to six different sources...I know I could post more sources but you denial can't be overcome by your tunnel vision narrative.
You just know so much that isn't so...AKA a BLOWHARD!!
Old 04-28-2019, 08:26 AM   #44
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

It's an opinion piece.
And don't you think it's important that an investigation proved there was no collusion instead of leaving it up in the air?
That fact alone should make it worthwhile....to you.
It's not up to Mueller to prosecute. It's up to Barr. He chose not to. The investigation turned up all kinds of goodies, all covered by the scope of Mueller's authorization.
It's not important you understand or agree with this.

"The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confinned by then-FBI

Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on
Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:
(i)

any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals
associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and

(c)

(ii)

any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and

(iii)

any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).

If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is

authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.
(d)

Sections 600.4 through 600. l 0 of Title 28 of the Code of Federal Regulations are

applicable to the Special Counsel."

Anybody who saw trump as a real chance at change (for the good) has bailed by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
The level of back walking and mis-information being spread by some is amazing.

First it was the Trump administration, then it was Trump administration and campaign to try and justify the continuing incorrect statement regarding Trump having the most convictions of any POTUS.

As one of the links shows, Nixon administration/campaign still rules as king there.

In reality, there are relatively few convictions from either the campaign personnel or administration personnel.

Most of the false numbers culminate in the fact that the left being so desperate for dirt on Trump, continue to tout and count the 25+ indictments directly against Russian Nationals or Companies as somehow directly tied to Trump. It makes for great rhetoric, but doesn't stand as any proof of any direct relation.

But I do understand their frustration in not "nailing" Trump and why they are all walking around like cry babies based on the investigation/report that as the OP notes concluded it wasn't needed in the first place.
Old 04-28-2019, 08:34 AM   #45
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
It's an opinion piece.
And don't you think it's important that an investigation proved there was no collusion instead of leaving it up in the air?
That fact alone should make it worthwhile....to you.
It's not up to Mueller to prosecute. It's up to Barr. He chose not to. The investigation turned up all kinds of goodies, all covered by the scope of Mueller's authorization.
It's not important you understand or agree with this.

"The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confinned by then-FBI

Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on
Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:
(i)

any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals
associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and

(c)

(ii)

any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and

(iii)

any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).

If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is

authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.
(d)

Sections 600.4 through 600. l 0 of Title 28 of the Code of Federal Regulations are

applicable to the Special Counsel."

Anybody who saw trump as a real chance at change (for the good) has bailed by now.

The Mueller investigation didn't turn up any "goodies" that could be successfully prosecuted in an American courtroom; hence, what fiction you "believe" -- per Deputy AG Rosenstein -- "is irrelevant".
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women