Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160855
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452975
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35585
Mojojo33117

Old 04-28-2019, 03:25 PM   #31
LadyAnastasia
Anastasia Black

User ID: 472456
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go4it View Post
Lady Anastasia might have signed up for the list but she is sometimes selective. In my attempts to set up a session with her, she advised seeing OLD guys isn't really her thing --- and I appreciate her candor. Saves us all uncomfortable situations.

Since it's been publicly acknowledged a few times I will address it. Not trying to hijack but I'd rather comment where it is seen with the original comment.

Not that I don't want to see older guys at all, I've had an experience that completely grossed me out. I'll paint a picture and it's not to offend. Imagine a older-older guy on top of you that is shakey with a creeky voice, white gunk buildup in the corner of his mouth, and all I was feeling was teeth if you feel me...it's not for me. I like cock and would rather not fake it through a meeting. If your over 60 and in great shape for your age..bring it on, I also don't like severly obese guys BC one extra large fellow broke my sofa.

Plenty of ladies are thrilled to see those guys, I'm just not one of them.
LadyAnastasia is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 03:54 PM   #32
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia View Post
I also don't like severly obese guys BC one extra large fellow broke my sofa.
I don't know why but this made me laugh. Like you're so fat you break a provider's couch...where do you go from there? Umm..sorry about that. It's never happened before...I promise.

Back to the topic (whatever it might be).

For me it's pretty simple. I will typically spend between 100-200 and stay between 30-60 minutes. I prefer to have sessions in the provider's apartment where they live as that takes some of the inflated costs out of the mix. It's just a preference not a requirement. What matters to someone else might not matter to me like I couldn't care less if you are in a 4 star hotel. I'm gonna see you for 60 minutes, it doesn't matter to me.

As a reference point I always know what I can do for 140/200 somewhere else without any of the other BS. I can't begin to tell you how many times I've fallen back on that plan B.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 05:00 PM   #33
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Point blank... I'll never knock a provider for what she charges and I'll never knock a gent for having a budget that they stick to. Yeah-- I may be a smartass from time to time-- but we're all here for our own reasons.

There have been times back in the day that I've had some hellacious deals and specials that would have put me well in line with the $100 club. Everybody has gotta do what they've gotta do, ya know....
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 05:06 PM   #34
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Since it's been publicly acknowledged a few times I will address it. Not trying to hijack but I'd rather comment where it is seen with the original comment.

Not that I don't want to see older guys at all, I've had an experience that completely grossed me out. I'll paint a picture and it's not to offend. Imagine a older-older guy on top of you that is shakey with a creeky voice, white gunk buildup in the corner of his mouth, and all I was feeling was teeth if you feel me...it's not for me. I like cock and would rather not fake it through a meeting. If your over 60 and in great shape for your age..bring it on, I also don't like severly obese guys BC one extra large fellow broke my sofa.

Freaking fat guys! If you don't like old saggy balls, that's your personal choice.

GP; great response!
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 07:50 AM   #35
AmericanHardwood
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
Looks like you already found your preferred stomping grounds. If you can get what you want at the price you want on Harry Hines well, don't let us hold you up
One post does not constitute my prefers anything.
The only thing that you could actually say I prefer is sex/pussy.
I paid XXXX and X. The only difference between Xxxx pussy and X is the price.
Simply have standards and Waite till the right opportunity presents itself.

And understand the difference between a BnGand an hr Gfe
Bottom line is sometimes a guy just want to bust s quick one and not pay premium for 15 minutes of fun.

As for you Grace it’s perfectly acceptable thst you only choose longer more intimate “consultations “

Don’t you find it odd that the girls with a higher price point thing they are above the SW?
Both are playing the same game so why act like that ??
AmericanHardwood is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 08:13 AM   #36
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

I don't think I'm above them at all. As I said in subsequent posts-- I won't knock a girls hustle. They're certainly more brave than I could ever be. I've never understand why those who take the greatest risks do so at the lowest price points.

One of my favorite quotes ever "Whether you're sucking dick in a $1000 suite at the Waldorf or you're sucking dick down on the corner in the Bowery, you're still sucking dick. Keep it humble"
Old 04-29-2019, 11:10 AM   #37
BLM69
BANNED

Quote:
I don't think I'm above them at all. As I said in subsequent posts-- I won't knock a girls hustle. They're certainly more brave than I could ever be. I've never understand why those who take the greatest risks do so at the lowest price points.

One of my favorite quotes ever "Whether you're sucking dick in a $1000 suite at the Waldorf or you're sucking dick down on the corner in the Bowery, you're still sucking dick. Keep it humble"
But you've taking those risk at lower price points, what were your reasons? Who sets the price points? Who supports the price points?

Those women do because its beneficial for them, they're not going to sit for days or weeks waiting on that one trick to bite on the premium rate when you have hundreds of better options/ladies around

Why do people pay different rates for the same hotel or flights? The hobby is no different, some of us have figured this out a long time ago
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 12:21 PM   #38
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

When I say risk-- I mean walking the streets risk. Hopping into random cars without any form of screening is more inherently dangerous than having someone that I've screened show up at my door.

I don't feel that a lower price point increases risk.. I think where/how one chooses to operate is where the increased risk comes into play.
Old 04-29-2019, 02:07 PM   #39
BLM69
BANNED

Quote:
When I say risk-- I mean walking the streets risk. Hopping into random cars without any form of screening is more inherently dangerous than having someone that I've screened show up at my door.

I don't feel that a lower price point increases risk.. I think where/how one chooses to operate is where the increased risk comes into play.
I understand what you meant my risk now, I've heard horror stories from SW's jumping into a crazy tricks car and getting beat up.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 02:55 PM   #40
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

I agree with Go4it, I appreciate your candor. Thank you for being upfront about your preferences, LadyAnastasia. I know it takes courage and leaves you open for backlash but us gents appreciate it.

I'm not old but I'm an extra large fellow so this is good for me to know. Much better to know up front and not book with a lady than to book with her, pay her good money, and have a mediocre session where neither of us enjoy ourselves. I always have a special respect for the ladies who make it clear who they won't see because that makes it so much easier for us men.
VeryClean is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 03:00 PM   #41
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

I shudder when I think of the danger these streetwalkers must endure every day. Even if 9 out of 10 johns are decent guys...all it takes is one bad guy. That's one reason why I've never seeked out the services of a streetwalker. I don't want to encourage such behavior or create a demand for such behavior. These ladies are much safer posting ads online and doing whatever screening they can, even if they only post ads on listcrawler.
VeryClean is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 05:06 PM   #42
Guest122922
Account Disabled

User ID: 70931
My ECCIE Reviews

This subject is one that aggravates me. It is one I feel the fight is worth it.

If we view this as an economic situation, it is a bit more understandable, but doesn’t truly make it more palatable

In other words, if you’re a guy that makes little money …. You might choose the lower priced providers because you want a "womanly touch and feel" more times than your budget allows. However, there are those who save up their small stash in order to book with a premium provider and schedule their visits accordingly so they can have a memorable and delightful experience rather than just “getting their rocks off”.

What is so pitiful is .... basically what comes out is, the fact the guys who bash premium providers either 1) do not make much money and are not willing to save for the investment, or 2) make plenty of money, but would rather see the women who are down and out, charging less and less.
These men DO NOT appreciate nor care to respect a woman at her worth.
Dudes that want to pay as little as possible for sex is about as low as a pimp (in many cases that is who they are paying anyway). Paying the lowest price means you’re most likely a womanizer and treat women as objects with no feelings who are repressed, desperate, have a lack of self-confidence and are insecure in many ways.

Guys paying premium and "want" the connection and to make the ladies feel very special .... highly respect woman and their worth.
Not to say they don't sometimes visit with the low priced girls, but when they do so, they see them because they want to help them out. They still treat them with much respect and on many occasions, tip very well.

ALL THAT BEING SAID, some providers do offer specials now and again and many times privately to their ATF's. This is all a business tactic used because they know how to market themselves. They don’t walk the streets to get a buck and they don’t make it a permanent donation amount.

Girls who accept dimes for sex ... most likely have low self esteem (but there are exceptions, very few).
They tolerate being treated as a low-class whore or to be womanized. This could be because they’ve been abused in the past, have mental issues or someone has just flat broke them down.

Sad but True.

I know many folks will not like this post and I’ve been sitting on it for a couple of days.
But hey, when I finally decide to speak my mind. Well, there you have it.

I welcome the critics and to prove my theories are wrong. I’m always looking for a new sensible perspective in this crazy world.

PS. My wish for the gals on the lower charge scale is that someday, they recognize what THEY ARE truly worth and seek out guidance on how to better themselves. It’s never too late for that.
Guest122922 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 05:14 PM   #43
BLM69
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torre Tames View Post
This subject is one that aggravates me. It is one I feel the fight is worth it.

If we view this as an economic situation, it is a bit more understandable, but doesn’t truly make it more palatable

In other words, if you’re a guy that makes little money …. You might choose the lower priced providers because you want a womanly touch and feel more times than your budget allows. BUT, there are those who save up their small stash in order to book with a premium provider and schedule their visits accordingly so they can have a memorable and delightful experience rather than just “getting their rocks off”.

It's all quite pitiful because what comes out here is, the fact the guys who bash premium providers either 1) do not make much money and are not willing to save for the investment, or 2) make plenty of money, but would rather see the women who are down and out, charging less and less.
These men DO NOT appreciate nor care to respect a woman at her worth.
Dudes that want to pay as little as possible for sex is about as low as a pimp (in many cases that is who they are paying anyway). Paying the lowest price means you’re most likely a womanizer and treat women as objects with no feelings who are repressed, desperate, have a lack of self-confidence and are insecure in many ways.

Guys paying premium and "want" the connection and to make the ladies feel very special .... highly respect woman and their worth.
Not to say they don't sometimes visit with the low priced girls, but when they do so, they see them because they want to help them out. They still treat them with much respect and on many occasions, tip very well.

ALL THAT BEING SAID, some providers do offer specials now and again and many times privately to their ATF's. This is all a business tactic used because they know how to market themselves. They don’t walk the streets to get a buck and they don’t make it a permanent donation amount.

Girls who accept dimes for sex ... most likely have low self esteem (but there are exceptions, very few).
They tolerate being treated as a low-class whore or to be womanized. This could be because they’ve been abused in the past, have mental issues or someone has just flat broke them down.

Sad but True.

I know many folks will not like this post and I’ve been sitting on it for a couple of days.
But hey, when I finally decide to speak my mind. Well, there you have it.

I welcome the critics and to prove my theories are wrong. I’m always looking for a new sensible perspective in this crazy world.

PS. My wish for the gals on the lower charge scale is that someday, they recognize what THEY ARE truly worth and seek out guidance on how to better themselves. It’s never too late for that.
Tell us how you really feel? Good luck fighting in what you believe in, to categorize the women that accept less $ to have issues shows what type of person you are. Good luck in your battle
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 05:16 PM   #44
texrider
BANNED

Encounters: 1

They all have gps.
texrider is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 05:18 PM   #45
Guest122922
Account Disabled

User ID: 70931
My ECCIE Reviews

Sure BLM .... and we don't recognize you constantly belittling providers in general ... whether they are premium or not....
Guest122922 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women