Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47775
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-18-2019, 09:03 AM   #31
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
you say Schiff has no authority to allow anything, the House and Senate rules are the same, then say McConnell "will allow.."

getting your feet tangled, are you?

Schiff ran the House show .. if you recall .. with a rather partisan fist. Mandarin Mitch will do the same in the Senate.

fair is fair, right??

butt don't worry Mandarin Mitch will make sure the truth comes out .. maybe that's what the Democrats are afraid of ..

BAHHAHHAAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 09:06 AM   #32
gnadfly
Account Disabled

You're laughable CT. Your "full transparent trial" excuse is fully transparent. The Dims could have called many of those people to testify out in the public in the House. They hid them in Scif rooms or wouldn't allow them to be called.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 09:10 AM   #33
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
You're laughable CT. Your "full transparent trial" excuse is fully transparent. The Dims could have called many of those people to testify out in the public in the House. They hid them in Scif rooms or wouldn't allow them to be called.
you are laughable, gnad nuts. Trump blocked people with first-hand evidence from testifying, you and he wanted the WB and other cherry-picked people, not real witnesses like Mulvaney and Bolton. why the fraudulent argument from the Right? they (you) are the ones avoiding transparency.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 09:11 AM   #34
oeb11
Valued Poster

CT - you ask the Senate to follow the slanted , partisan, circus show Rules of Schiff, nadler, and Pelosi - advocated by Schumer in a Senate trial. For One addvocating "fair and trnasparent" - those rules are a stain on our emocracy - as is the House Impeachment for conduct normal to POTUS and Not a Crime.

The Senate under McConnell will rightfully not follow the attempt to hijack the Senate trial. Rules are beinig debated and considered - I feel rump will get a fair and transparent trial - quite unlike the house Schiff-show.

To call 'Everyone" remotely associated - would be a long drawn-out trial with focus on the sidelines. Not on the trial itself - would be a boon for CNN and all the Marxist fantasy new outlets. Not happening.

As to my comment - Advocating the house Rules of Impeachment to be imposed on the senate trial - it to me the same as advocating to "Hang trump Now"! Exactly what Schumer and the Senate DPST's want. They want another Kavanaugh hearing - and they will still expose their TDS and Trump hatred in some ways - TBD.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 09:17 AM   #35
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Rules are beinig debated and considered - I feel rump will get a fair and transparent trial - quite unlike the house Schiff-show.

you are the only one, I think, who really believes the Senate will act properly.. I don't, and McConnel has hinted that he will not.

To call 'Everyone" remotely associated - would be a long drawn-out trial with focus on the sidelines. Not on the trial itself - would be a boon for CNN and all the Marxist fantasy new outlets. Not happening.

it won't happen, of course, but each side could pick 3, that would work great.. that won't happen, because the process is fucked up beyond recognition.

Exactly what Schumer and the Senate DPST's want. They want another Kavanaugh hearing - and they will still expose their TDS and Trump hatred in some ways - TBD.
why not, though? the Kavanaugh hearing made the Dems look vindictive and shitty.. I would want that, if I was a Republican. I would love that if I was Trump. but what if it's not like Kavanaugh? uh oh.. what if Bolton and Mulvaney's words help nail Trump? what are you afraid of?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women