Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70479
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453037
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47773
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-21-2019, 08:40 PM   #31
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
The question is: Will the Senate agree to the rules in deciding whether or not to remove him? What if she handed Mitch the Articles of Impeachment hours before he addresses the nation? From his house or her House.

from the looks of it. Mitch may not accept the impeachment resolution.

if what other people are saying is correct, it has to be turned in during the current session of congress; not next year when the new session starts.

if it doesn't get to the senate in time, all bills and resolutions gets terminated when congress session ends. this is fact.

the only way Mitch would accept impeachment resolution if they did a re-vote in January under a new session.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2019, 10:17 PM   #32
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
from the looks of it. Mitch may not accept the impeachment resolution.

if what other people are saying is correct, it has to be turned in during the current session of congress; not next year when the new session starts.

if it doesn't get to the senate in time, all bills and resolutions gets terminated when congress session ends. this is fact.

the only way Mitch would accept impeachment resolution if they did a re-vote in January under a new session.
Does that mean the impeachment expiration date is January 3rd 2020? The current session. Or 2021? The second session of the current Congress.

https://www.senate.gov/legislative/D...ofCongress.htm

Do you have a link to an article? I don't have the patience to watch that much C-SPAN. Just for the big stuff. Like Supreme Court nominee hearings and such.[/QUOTE]
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 04:08 AM   #33
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't have the patience to watch that much C-SPAN. Just for the big stuff. Like Supreme Court nominee hearings and such.
[/QUOTE]

The public library is always a good place for learning.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 08:12 AM   #34
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

It certainly appears like you failed to heed good advice. You’d rather ignore facts and submit to the will of your supreme leader. Denying the fact the Russians attacked the United States and promoting Russian propaganda is a clear signal of your devotion to the man not your country.

Viva la Whistleblower boy lover
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 08:22 AM   #35
oeb11
Valued Poster

Poor J666 - still into russian collusion like your "Mouthpiece" , Mad Maxine Waters.

slavishly following the DPST narrative.

None so blind as those who choose to not see!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 08:38 AM   #36
HoeHummer
BANNED

What is this SOTU? I read the headlines and thought you said Pelosi invites Trump to STFU! The wholes world would get behind that one.
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 08:51 AM   #37
oeb11
Valued Poster

Uh, Ok - another post with no relevance.
Thank you - YR-Hoe.

Remember - thinking for yourself will attract the DPST PC Thought Police to your door for a trip to DPST re-education camp.

It would be a fun time for YR-Hoe.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 08:56 AM   #38
HoeHummer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Uh, Ok - another post with no relevance.
Thank you - YR-Hoe.

Remember - thinking for yourself will attract the DPST PC Thought Police to your door for a trip to DPST re-education camp.

It would be a fun time for YR-Hoe.
Are you talkings about Trumps Mexican concentration camps on your border? Oh no, yous don’t want to talk about that. But we still are. It’s is that immoral.

Will Trump talk about that in his “speech” or will he STFU?

Bigger question ... will YOU ever STFU?
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 10:37 AM   #39
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
Are you talkings about Trumps Mexican concentration camps on your border?
No.

Those "camps" have been "spruced up" since Obaminable set them up!

Remember the fake pics of families touted as being current?

Those were pics of the families Obaminable had locked up!

But that's not what this tread is about ....

.. this thread is about the Number One Idiot in the country extending an INVITATION to the person she considers to be the Number One Threat to the existence of the United States of America to address the United States of American VOTERS as to how wonderful the country is doing with him at the helm .... so they will understand why the Number One Idiot wants to throw him out of Office even though she can't do squat about throwing him out of office, because the Constitution says she doesn't have the authority to do it.

Please keep pretending you're in Canada. And emphasize your stupidity.

As you MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN by getting off the taxpayers' tit that reduces the Government obligations while reducing the contamination of the U.S. environment. It's a 3fer ... less taxpayer and environment burden and a more attractive population*

*explains why those thongs are tough to get off!!!!!

Now go hum a transgender's fake clit.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 01:01 PM   #40
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

The public library is always a good place for learning.
I have a library in the palms of my hand, dickhead. Do you just want to ignore my questions on the validity of your claim that impeachment is a Judicial matter and not a Legislative matter? I'm waiting.

Old 12-22-2019, 03:05 PM   #41
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Does that mean the impeachment expiration date is January 3rd 2020? The current session. Or 2021? The second session of the current Congress.

https://www.senate.gov/legislative/D...ofCongress.htm
yes.

https://www.thoughtco.com/what-are-c...ssions-3322284

The Constitution mandates that Congress convene at least once a year. Each Congress usually has two sessions, since members of the House of Representatives serve two-year terms. The congressional calendar refers to measures that are eligible for consideration on the floor of Congress, although eligibility doesn't necessarily mean that a measure will be debated. The congressional schedule, meanwhile, keeps track of measures that Congress intends to discuss on a particular day.

Each Congress lasts two years and is comprised of two sessions. The dates of Congress' sessions have changed over the years, but since 1934, the first session convenes on Jan. 3 of odd-numbered years and adjourns on Jan. 3 of the following year, while the second session runs from Jan. 3 to Jan. 2 of even-numbered years. Of course, everyone needs a vacation, and Congress' vacation traditionally comes in August, when representatives adjourn for month-long summer break. Congress also adjourns for national holidays.

the regulation is in place since 1934.

hmm... looks like congress isn't following the rule like it should be according to your link.

going to revise my answer, I guess the answer is yes and no. the dates apparently is whatever the leaders decide. I see start dates in late janurary.

even years, Jan 2, 2020
odd years, Jan 3, 2019.

whoever thought this up is being cute.

Old 12-22-2019, 03:14 PM   #42
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
What is this SOTU? I read the headlines and thought you said Pelosi invites Trump to STFU! The wholes world would get behind that one.

if you don't know what SOTU is, then I think you're in the wrong forum.

Old 12-22-2019, 03:24 PM   #43
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
yes.

https://www.thoughtco.com/what-are-c...ssions-3322284

The Constitution mandates that Congress convene at least once a year. Each Congress usually has two sessions, since members of the House of Representatives serve two-year terms. The congressional calendar refers to measures that are eligible for consideration on the floor of Congress, although eligibility doesn't necessarily mean that a measure will be debated. The congressional schedule, meanwhile, keeps track of measures that Congress intends to discuss on a particular day.

Each Congress lasts two years and is comprised of two sessions. The dates of Congress' sessions have changed over the years, but since 1934, the first session convenes on Jan. 3 of odd-numbered years and adjourns on Jan. 3 of the following year, while the second session runs from Jan. 3 to Jan. 2 of even-numbered years. Of course, everyone needs a vacation, and Congress' vacation traditionally comes in August, when representatives adjourn for month-long summer break. Congress also adjourns for national holidays.

the regulation is in place since 1934.

hmm... looks like congress isn't following the rule like it should be according to your link.

going to revise my answer, I guess the answer is yes and no. the dates apparently is whatever the leaders decide. I see start dates in late janurary.

even years, Jan 2, 2020
odd years, Jan 3, 2019.

whoever thought this up is being cute.

So Articles should be brought forth by January 3rd 2020. This session began January 3rd 2019. One session, one year. Each Congress lasts two years. But the next time they convene is on the 3rd 2020.

Side note: I'm bitter and tipsy with first set of football games.

REVISED
Old 12-22-2019, 03:36 PM   #44
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
So Articles should be brought forth by January 3rd 2020. This session began January 3rd 2019. One session, one year. Each Congress lasts two years. But the next time they convene is on the 3rd 2020.

REVISED
She lost her power months ago. She’s controlled by the radical wing of her caucus. She didn’t want to be in this spot. There was a bipartisan vote AGAINST impeachment. The Republicans actually picked up a Democratic seat.It’s tanked among independents. Trump is now leading in battleground states. If that’s power, she can have it.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 03:38 PM   #45
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:

REVISED

ah.. found an official statement from the house.gov

https://www.house.gov/legislative-activity

NOTE: A new Congress begins at noon January 3 of each odd-numbered year following a general election, unless it designates a different day by law. A Congress lasts for two years, with each year constituting a separate session. A congressional calendar is an agenda or list of business awaiting possible action by the House or Senate.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women