Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47775
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-26-2020, 01:56 PM   #31
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddog1951 View Post
Another chance to posit the question no one seems to want to answer:
How many people die of suicide each year?
Quick search says about 800,000 a year worldwide.

Heres a hint bub! Google answers just about any and all stupid questions!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 02:33 PM   #32
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

We are working tirelessly for a vaccine for Trump Derangement Syndrome.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 02:38 PM   #33
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
To the contrary, he will be remembered as the Commander in Chief who kept the death toll percentage below the common influenza that kills thousands every year.
You are full of shit. Fuck percentages, projected to be over 300,000 dead by end of year. Possibly up to 400,000. The flu death toll is around 20,000 - 60,000 a year, it fluctuates.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 02:40 PM   #34
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
We are working tirelessly for a vaccine for Trump Derangement Syndrome.
They already make it in a variety of dosages between 4.7mm and 12.7mm, people just don't like the delivery method
GastonGlock is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 02:40 PM   #35
royamcr
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
fauci is a failure!
46 year career, such a failure.
Old 10-26-2020, 02:41 PM   #36
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Friends don't let friends Google-ise

Quote:
Quick search says about 800,000 a year worldwide.

Heres a hint bub! Google answers just about any and all stupid questions!

Does Googlie know why flue deaths are down by 95+% this past year?
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 02:43 PM   #37
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Good news comes in small packages

Quote:
Originally Posted by GastonGlock View Post
They already make it in a variety of dosages between 4.7mm and 12.7mm, people just don't like the delivery method

Shoot howdy. I've been using the 5.56mm and 9mm versions.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 02:45 PM   #38
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
46 year career, such a failure.
Doing something for a long time doesn't make you a success. I work with a helpdesk tech that's been doing it for over 20 years. That's an entry level job.

Good on Tony for making it to director, but since it's a government job, that means he rose to his highest level of incompetence, and he'll just stay in the job until he can pull in a cushy pension.
Old 10-26-2020, 02:47 PM   #39
reddog1951
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

See Winn, the correct answer is that no one dies of suicide. They die by gunshot, hanging (asphyxiation, poisoning, etc., technically. So extending some of the logic here, no one dies by covid. Underlying causes of suicide dearh are depression, fatal diagnoses, fear of facing unbearable fates, etc. Underlying causes of covid death are age, diminished lung function, obesity, diabetes, etc. Those that die of suicide do so because of underlying factors as do those who die of covid.

That being said, I'm not personally sure that covid is as fatal as feared, although I don't want to be the one to prove whether I'm right or wrong. The thing is, the reason it is called "novel" is because it is new and still not fully understood. In most cases, when confronted with an unknown threat, it's better to play it safe until you better understand the threat. If you play poker, you might understand, except you can't bluff a virus.
reddog1951 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 02:54 PM   #40
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Quote:
The thing is, the reason it is called "novel" is because it is new and still not fully understood. In most cases, when confronted with an unknown threat, it's better to play it safe until you better understand the threat. If you play poker, you might understand, except you can't bluff a virus.
This is why the "listen to the experts" talk infuriates me. Somewhere along the way people have sheeped up and decided that the "experts" are never wrong, when they get shit wrong constantly.

Whatever the hell happened to critical thinking? Didn't people used to take information with a grain of salt?
Old 10-26-2020, 02:58 PM   #41
oeb11
Valued Poster

"Critical thinking ' - is a fairy tale to DPST's
Thinking (double think , groupspeak) - must align with their marxist narrative - or be destroyed by violence.

Witness the portland ( and other cities') 'non-violence' enabled and abetted for months by the marxist DPST power brokers in those states.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 03:10 PM   #42
royamcr
Valued Poster

Quote:
See Winn, the correct answer is that no one dies of suicide. They die by gunshot, hanging (asphyxiation, poisoning, etc., technically. So extending some of the logic here, no one dies by covid. Underlying causes of suicide dearh are depression, fatal diagnoses, fear of facing unbearable fates, etc. Underlying causes of covid death are age, diminished lung function, obesity, diabetes, etc. Those that die of suicide do so because of underlying factors as do those who die of covid.

That being said, I'm not personally sure that covid is as fatal as feared, although I don't want to be the one to prove whether I'm right or wrong. The thing is, the reason it is called "novel" is because it is new and still not fully understood. In most cases, when confronted with an unknown threat, it's better to play it safe until you better understand the threat. If you play poker, you might understand, except you can't bluff a virus.

That is a totally retarded analogy. Suicide is not contagious just by being around other people.
Old 10-26-2020, 03:12 PM   #43
reddog1951
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

So Glock, and with respect and not confrontational), why is it you think the naysayers (purposefully chosen word to not offend you personally) think the experts are not to be trusted? Please don't regurgitate political speil, I'm delving a little deeper than that. The treatment for rabies is painful, but most decide to undergo in light of the consequences. Rabies prevention from pets (I did not say wild animals) is fairly simple and cheap and mandated in most localities. Why not take cheap, minorly inobtrusive measures (no, I do not mean closing the economy, just doing smart distancing, etc.) until things are clearer?
reddog1951 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 03:14 PM   #44
oeb11
Valued Poster

ts pays no attention to Facts - the DPST radical marxist narrative, and plantation racial identity politics - are the 'bible' - for the indoctrinated DPST's!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 03:14 PM   #45
royamcr
Valued Poster

Quote:
fauci is a failure!
You are a failure for sucking Trumps little dick therefore repeating everything he spews.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women