Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70472
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Who do you trust more more advice about masks?
Tucker Carlson 19 44.19%
The CDC 24 55.81%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-01-2021, 06:35 PM   #31
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

I hate wearing masks. They give me rashes around my nose, and I often end up sneezing all over them.
Strokey_McDingDong is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2021, 06:49 PM   #32
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
in your home office or actual office?

i haven't been to an actual office in over a year and won't be till at least October.
I've been going to my real office through the entirety of this, although there might have been a 2 week period when I'd just go in for a few hours every other day. I work in a business that Abbott incorrectly classed as essential, so I wasn't going to get fined. And felt comfortable being around other people with my N95 mask and using common-sense social distancing. I started going to restaurants again with friends soon after they opened back up again, at 25% capacity.

Quote:
it does address it. the left started the mask hypocrisy by "demanding" everyone conform to their view and if not they should be ostracized all the while many of them not wearing masks themselves.

remember Newson getting busted for that private dinner at some swanky $200 a plate restaurant? NancyPants getting her stringy hair done without a mask AND while all salons were closed?

classic example of hypocrisy by the left.
Fair enough. Many in the political class do indeed think they don't have to play by the rules. They're the masters and we're the slaves, and the masters can do as they please.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2021, 07:02 PM   #33
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
I've been going to my real office through the entirety of this, although there might have been a 2 week period when I'd just go in for a few hours every other day. I work in a business that Abbott incorrectly classed as essential, so I wasn't going to get fined. And felt comfortable being around other people with my N95 mask and using common-sense social distancing. I started going to restaurants again with friends soon after they opened back up again, at 25% capacity.

so did i. i won a bet for dinner with a co-worker at Saltgrass steakhouse right after Abbott allowed reopening. you had to wear a mask till you got to your table, then not

Fair enough. Many in the political class do indeed think they don't have to play by the rules. They're the masters and we're the slaves, and the masters can do as they please.

all masters are eventually overthrown
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2021, 07:05 PM   #34
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong View Post
I hate wearing masks. They give me rashes around my nose, and I often end up sneezing all over them.
I guess we're getting toward the end of this, so it doesn't really matter. I think the secret is finding a mask that's comfortable yet effective, and changing out before it's dirty. If I remember correctly, you were in a difficult situation for a while, because you had to wear one 12 hours a day. Yeah, if that happened to me I might hate them too, especially if the masks were uncomfortable. I remember making a couple of trips early on in the epidemic and I wore goggles and tight fitting, old medical grade N95 masks, for about 9 hours a day. They left an imprint on my face for hours afterward. It sucked.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2021, 07:14 PM   #35
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
More like scary as hell. I wouldn't trust Tucker Carlson to say anything that's not good for Tucker Carlson. Not only is he a known liar, the US government and Fox's own lawyers actually say so.

Just read U.S. District Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil's opinion, leaning heavily on the arguments of Fox's lawyers: The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "

She wrote: "Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive[s] with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statement he makes."

Tucker works for the bullshit factory aka Fox "News"
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2021, 07:40 PM   #36
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole
Maddow works for the bullshit factory aka MSDNC .. er MSNBC

FTFY
Old 05-01-2021, 08:03 PM   #37
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Quote:
Tucker sucks ass
Old 05-01-2021, 08:42 PM   #38
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post

you need to learn how to properly quote. don't leave the button to the original link! it give you away!

do it like this

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole
Rachel Madcow is a skanky slut

that's how it's done, son

BAHHAAAAAAA
Old 05-01-2021, 08:44 PM   #39
matchingmole
Valued Poster

This is how he's done... BAHHAAAAAAA
Old 05-02-2021, 06:43 AM   #40
reddog1951
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

"Did I make your vagina bleed? Lets talk about the propriety of making someone WEAR a mask though the science or circumstances do not support it."

Gee, I thought we were discussing Tucker's advice to bully people who legally wear masks because it makes you "uncomfortable". I know think that you and others here are dodging the point I am making in terms of individual freedoms. Please take off your MAGA cap, you're making me uncomfortable.
reddog1951 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 07:24 AM   #41
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong View Post
I hate them too. Try doing a cycling spin class with one on. But in my opinion they do help to prevent the spread of the virus.

A solution I found which greatly reduces the unpleasantness of wearing a mask is a very inexpensive insert:

https://www.amazon.com/Silicone-Home.../dp/B08931ZQZC

Hopefully in a few short months this will all be behind us.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 08:31 AM   #42
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Simple solution I stated months ago:

1.) Ignore mask rules set by municipalities, cities, counties, states, or federal governments that try to enforce mask wearing on property they don't own.

2.) Mask rules set by property owners/tenants should be obeyed. If you don't like it, don't enter.

3.) If someone enters without a mask, and refuses to wear one, ask them to leave. If you ask twice and they refuse, call the cops to have them removed for trespassing.

Easy peasy.
GastonGlock is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 09:53 AM   #43
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Depends on where I am. I live in Pa. strict laws. I’ll wear a mask. But lately I’ve been entering places without one and nobody seems to care. You take them off when dining in restaurants. I take mine off as soon asI sit down and never put it back on. When I travel to Ohio and WVa, more people go maskless than wearing them. They still have mask mandates too. I think the mask thing is petering out. We should be at herd immunity by now. I still seeing people driving alone in their cars wearing them. Unbelievable
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 03:54 PM   #44
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Depends on where I am. I live in Pa. strict laws. I’ll wear a mask. But lately I’ve been entering places without one and nobody seems to care. You take them off when dining in restaurants. I take mine off as soon asI sit down and never put it back on. When I travel to Ohio and WVa, more people go maskless than wearing them. They still have mask mandates too. I think the mask thing is petering out. We should be at herd immunity by now. I still seeing people driving alone in their cars wearing them. Unbelievable
In my part of Texas most establishments still require masks on their property. Gold's Gym no longer requires non-workers to wear them although about 30% or so still do, with that number dropping week by week. In those establishments that require masks, I see no one not wearing a mask.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 09:49 PM   #45
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddog1951 View Post
"Did I make your vagina bleed? Lets talk about the propriety of making someone WEAR a mask though the science or circumstances do not support it."

Gee, I thought we were discussing Tucker's advice to bully people who legally wear masks because it makes you "uncomfortable". I know think that you and others here are dodging the point I am making in terms of individual freedoms. Please take off your MAGA cap, you're making me uncomfortable.
What? Oh, wait, it's the 2nd of May or as known in political circles opposite day. That's the day after International Communist Day. So you're fighting for personal freedom......LMAO.
Oh, I don't own a MAGA hat. I don't wear hats. You believe in all the stereotypes?
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women