Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47674
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 10-09-2021, 04:23 AM   #31
585daddy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I was wondering. Why do people listen to criminals. They say 100 million said fuck you joe and big pharma poison. If these 100 million would quit,the whole corrupt criminal system would collapse. All govt would fall and people would be free of being bullied and life would be a million times better. Unfortunately the sheeps cant see the truth and im afraid the discrimination is going to lead to a ww2 nazi germany situation. No jabo camps coming to town near you.
585daddy is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2021, 07:49 AM   #32
valkyra
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 521559
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 585daddy View Post
I was wondering. Why do people listen to criminals. They say 100 million said fuck you joe and big pharma poison. If these 100 million would quit,the whole corrupt criminal system would collapse. All govt would fall and people would be free of being bullied and life would be a million times better. Unfortunately the sheeps cant see the truth and im afraid the discrimination is going to lead to a ww2 nazi germany situation. No jabo camps coming to town near you.
...I don't think something like that would work out to be so blissful and free, the way it works out in your head.

No law does not necessarily mean freedom.

It only means you have to listen to the next big dog that you can't top.

(Think you're the top dog? How familiar are you with what variety of firearms, and I'll tell you if you're even close.)
valkyra is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 08:46 AM   #33
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Was listening to one of the upstart conservative talk show hosts, was probably Charlie Kirk but may have been Greg Kelly. Whichever one it was said that in America, conservatives and douchebag liberals used to disagree on solutions to problems, but were at least able to similarly identify what constituted a problem. It's no longer like this.

Moron liberals believe it's perfectly fine to openly discriminate against the white race, obliterate the country's borders, destroy the economy with absurdly harmful taxing and spending, act in league with the revolting corporate media, hypnotize the ignorant idiots who vote for them into co-signing on a communist economic and social system, forgive China for inflicting biological warfare on the once-free world, etc.

This shit with withholding medical services from tax-paying American citizens while bending over backwards for illegal immigrants from shithole countries has become characteristic policy.

Idiotic democrats believe this is all completely normal, and republicans are too pussified to stand up in the name of normalcy.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 09:52 AM   #34
DanBCooper
Account Disabled

I don't have a problem with this. In order to get a transplant, you need to demonstrate a willingness to make life style changes that might be necessary to ensure the transplant is successful. It's a costly, involved, time consuming process for patient, family and medical teams. If you show you cannot be compliant with basic care, you won't get a transplant, rather someone who will work to make it successful will get the offer instead. Same thing with bariatric surgery. It's not like there are unlimited supplies of organs to transplant. It's a real fight to even get as many as are available now. There is no place for any politics in this.

And before I am jumped on for being a "libtard" as you have no other sensible argument to make, one of the few things I believe Trump did right was change how organs, really kidney transplants, are dispensed so it is more equitable to anyone who needs them rather than those in just bigger cities.

Kidney dialysis expenses are the biggest component of the Medicare costs, providing a direct link to kidney transplants so again making sure you give them to someone who demonstrates an ability to make the surgery successful is just being smart and money sensible.
DanBCooper is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 09:59 AM   #35
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

ok how about two pools
unvac parts for unvaced
vaced parts for the vaced

Unless the who needs the parts don't give a rats ass, just take the risk
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 10:07 AM   #36
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I'm happy to see this fellow Dan Cooper come right out and state how the heroes in the health care system prioritize medical issues that you pitiful tax-paying US citizens may encounter.

While all this shit is going on, Medicaid will pay for retards and other mentally/emotionally damaged burdens on society to get gender reassignment surgery.

Thank you Dan.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 11:53 AM   #37
valkyra
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 521559
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanBCooper View Post
I don't have a problem with this. In order to get a transplant, you need to demonstrate a willingness to make life style changes that might be necessary to ensure the transplant is successful. It's a costly, involved, time consuming process for patient, family and medical teams. If you show you cannot be compliant with basic care, you won't get a transplant, rather someone who will work to make it successful will get the offer instead. Same thing with bariatric surgery. It's not like there are unlimited supplies of organs to transplant. It's a real fight to even get as many as are available now. There is no place for any politics in this.

And before I am jumped on for being a "libtard" as you have no other sensible argument to make, one of the few things I believe Trump did right was change how organs, really kidney transplants, are dispensed so it is more equitable to anyone who needs them rather than those in just bigger cities.

Kidney dialysis expenses are the biggest component of the Medicare costs, providing a direct link to kidney transplants so again making sure you give them to someone who demonstrates an ability to make the surgery successful is just being smart and money sensible.
I agree with what you said. Admittedly, at first I was pretty appalled when I saw the letter - it has shock value - but when you take into consideration that you usually have to meet a majority of requirements (IE, weight/BMI, non-smoking, certain diet, etc) I realized it wasn't that outlandish to ask that people be up to date on all of their vaccines as well.
valkyra is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 09:36 AM   #38
rooster
BANNED

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilylivered View Post
Government run health care is just plain scary.
This might be health related or it might be political.
Just think of all the money that the government is going to have to shell out for the law suits that will come about when they prove the vaccine is dangerous and people were FORCED to get it...
Whew. Soooo much opportunity here. I almost don't know where to start.

But for the first point: this was not the "government" that made this decision to remove this person from the transplant list. These institutions have "transplant boards" that review individual patients and assign their status based on many, many factors.

There was recent national discussion about a guy denied access for a liver transplant at one institution because he was an alcoholic who refused to go into rehab. He later found another place that accepted his history of demonstrated long-term sobriety and gave him the organ. The "government" had little (if any) direct influence on these decisions.

The sad...and critical part of this is that there are nowhere near enough organs to go around. Like any scarce resource, they have to be allocated. Patients are triaged. And not always correctly. But they try. Vaccine status is a hard line for many of these boards. If you get COVID while on the immuno-suppressive drugs that you have to take post-transplant, you have a 20-30 percent chance of dying. If you don't....1-2 percent.

That's science, folks. As are the statistics that keep accumulating that show that the vaccine is not only effective...but safe.

6.6 BILLION doses administered globally so far. 405 Million in the U.S. The majority of the people you know have received it. And none of you know anyone directly who has had serious complications because of it, I am willing to bet.

No one is going to "prove the vaccine is dangerous." No matter how much some want that to be true....

rooster is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 09:39 AM   #39
Withnail
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Got one word for you: "Thalidomide".
Withnail is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 10:01 AM   #40
rooster
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withnail View Post
Got one word for you: "Thalidomide".
Riiiight.....

..and we've learned nothing since then. Not a goddam thing.

SO... fuck it.

All of you simps that are on statins need to stop taking those. Same with you folks on Chemo. And not one of you better take ANY kind of monoclonal antibodies if you do get COVID. Cuz those were developed after Thalidomide too, and you cannot trust these mutherfukkers one damn bit. Pure poison. All of it.

Jeezis, dude.... there are so many holes in an argument like that....

Old 10-15-2021, 10:37 AM   #41
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

if both are not vac'ed who cares
do it n save a life
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 10:50 AM   #42
rooster
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
if both are not vac'ed who cares
do it n save a life
Yeah, this is an interesting situation, for sure. I'm not sure if this is the one the OP was referring to, but I assume that you refer to the case with a living kidney donor where both the donor and recipient are not vaccinated. And the donor approves of the recipient's decision, which seems to stem from a legitimate religious belief having to do with fetal cells used during early development of the vaccine. Legitimate belief meaning...this person genuinely believes and practices their religion in this way. They are not just someone looking to "game" the system due to a politically contrived loophole....

This is a tough one. And like many philosophical questions, there is not a clear answer. I'm not trying to give one.

I am profoundly pro-choice. But a close friend is so pro-life that he has been jailed numerous times for it. He explains his arguments well. I don't like his beliefs. But respect them.

Same with this case. I respect this person's decision. But just like my friend who spent many, many weeks in jail....this person has to live with the consequences of their decisions. And if I were on this Transplant Board, I would find it very difficult to allow an exception to policy for this. I would listen to the arguments though, from both sides...there are too many these days not willing to really do that. Sucks for us all.

Old 10-15-2021, 11:42 AM   #43
lilylivered
Premium Access

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster View Post

No one is going to "prove the vaccine is dangerous." No matter how much some want that to be true....

Oh my...

Thats right they never take approved drugs off the market and have class action suits.

I must have dreamt about the hundreds of them...

And NONE of them were forced on people
lilylivered is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 11:46 AM   #44
Withnail
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Oh my...

Thats right they never take approved drugs off the market and have class action suits.

Absolutely, God-damned right.
Withnail is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 12:19 PM   #45
rooster
BANNED

Quote:
Oh my...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withnail View Post
Absolutely, God-damned right.
You two deserve each other. It is far too late in your lives for you to learn objective reasoning, it seems. You respond only with trite, emotional statements that do not support any valid viewpoint.

But....then again...every politician works the same way. And I don't expect you really give a fuck what I thinck anyway, same as them....

nail...I am a bit disappointed in you, though. Despite your "join date" I suspect you and I knew each other and got along in an earlier...identity. And while you often respond this way, you also seem to think about things once in awhile. Throwin down with lilly just makes ya look dopey...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women