Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60150
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47650
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 12-31-2021, 08:56 AM   #31
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
You don't talk shit about people's wives, especially on a whore board when that woman would never give you the fucking time of day even if you held a gun to her head.
Apparently you’re wrong about that, plenty of people talk shit about Obonga’s “wife”. Hard to resist poking fun at a supposed woman with traps like Ronnie Coleman.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2021, 09:02 AM   #32
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Sound about right, Lucas?
Yup. You're 100% correct.

It's really hard to get over on me by fooling me. It sure the fuck will never happen to me with these old racist blouses in here. If they get me, it's simply because I let them and I was doing them a favor because I don't have any points. LOL

Quote:
No other reason, except maybe to draw a couple of non Qberts into a firefight he could then RTM. The old BAIT AND SNITCH game.
I know his game. It pretty predictable and weak IMO.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2021, 11:09 AM   #33
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... I hope she runs! ... LOVE to see it!

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2021, 11:41 AM   #34
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
There are bigger girls asking for $300 roses for 30 min in the daily line up on OH2 ( WHITE & BLACK).

You don't like the Obamas because Obama beat the republicans twice by 15 million VOTES. Remember Mitt with that 59 point plan to the fix the economy. Most of you republicans who post on here stop reading it after point 5.

You want to make a bet that she has two xx chromosomes or not? In case you fell asleep during biology class, if you have two XX chromosomes you are a FEMALE.

Different point. You posted that you had Covid (and according to you it wasn't that bad). Here's the deal with the omicron variant. If you got two shots of either the Moderna or the Pfizer M-RNA vaccine and you get infected with omicron variant you just have common cold like symptoms. If you are unvaccinated it can make you very sick or kill you. You can lead a horse to water but you can't force it to drink.
So youre willing to do an in person visual check to verify what organ it pisses out of?
vomit
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2021, 01:29 PM   #35
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I’ll bet you have ............
Bino, don't bet your retirement on that. I would not want you to have to rely on the Federal Government to take care of you in your senior years.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2021, 01:32 PM   #36
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
So youre willing to do an in person visual check to verify what organ it pisses out of?
vomit
Johnny Reb, have you ever heard of a DNA test? There is no need to try your method of verification. Back to biology class for you dude.
Old 12-31-2021, 02:27 PM   #37
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Johnny Reb, have you ever heard of a DNA test? There is no need to try your method of verification. Back to biology class for you dude.
Visual inspection would be the only method in proving what organ moochelle has! Either natural or a fucking conversion. That thing has a dick!
Your dna test is useless! snick
Old 12-31-2021, 03:36 PM   #38
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Yup. You're 100% correct.

It's really hard to get over on me by fooling me. It sure the fuck will never happen to me with these old racist blouses in here. If they get me, it's simply because I let them and I was doing them a favor because I don't have any points. LOL

I know his game. It pretty predictable and weak IMO.
If you had any game you wouldn’t be a “young dude” on a hooker board.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2021, 03:41 PM   #39
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Visual inspection would be the only method in proving what organ moochelle has! Either natural or a fucking conversion. That thing has a dick!
Your dna test is useless! snick
Your logic is flawed Johnny Reb. It does not matter how many operations the doctors perform on Bruce Jenner he will always be a biological male. He will always have the xy chromosome. Michelle Obama will always be a biological female. She will always have the xx chromosomes. It does not matter if a doctor tried to give her a pecker with an operation. Speaking of reading comprehension, the title of the thread is M. Obama is not a female. A simple DNA test would prove that she is.

Science is not your thing dude, just like your former president.
Old 12-31-2021, 03:49 PM   #40
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Bino, don't bet your retirement on that. I would not want you to have to rely on the Federal Government to take care of you in your senior years.
You on?
Old 12-31-2021, 03:56 PM   #41
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Don’t answer him too many times… he’s counting.

This thread was begun because a new poll showed that Michelle Obama would wipe the floor with Trump in 2024.

And she’s black.

And she’s smart er and in better shape than the OP.

No other reason, except maybe to draw a couple of non Qberts into a firefight he could then RTM. The old BAIT AND SNITCH game.

I wonder if “she” could pass the physical? BTW, why are you deleting your posts? What are you afraid of? Another stalking ban?
Old 12-31-2021, 04:08 PM   #42
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Your logic is flawed Johnny Reb. It does not matter how many operations the doctors perform on Bruce Jenner he will always be a biological male. He will always have the xy chromosome. Michelle Obama will always be a biological female. She will always have the xx chromosomes. It does not matter if a doctor tried to give her a pecker with an operation. Speaking of reading comprehension, the title of the thread is M. Obama is not a female. A simple DNA test would prove that she is.

Science is not your thing dude, just like your former president.
The thing has a dick! Use your science and stick your head in the sand! A visual field study would show its got a dick!
Call it a chick with a dick I dont care! Fucking word semantics. Playing that card always means you have lost!
I have spoken
Old 12-31-2021, 04:32 PM   #43
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/rrndaily/146996

BAHAHAHAHA
Old 12-31-2021, 05:01 PM   #44
TechPapi
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Don’t answer him too many times… he’s counting.

This thread was begun because a new poll showed that Michelle Obama would wipe the floor with Trump in 2024.

And she’s black.

And she’s smart er and in better shape than the OP.

I think these guys actually jerk off to her pics, she occupies their feeble minds that much. Seriously, a picture from 2016? I think Bambino was still playing Josie Wales over on Indies and circle-jerking with Ausse Salt. lol
TechPapi is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2021, 05:02 PM   #45
winn dixie
Premium Access

^^^^^^^^^^^

Best Wishes

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women