Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60143
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47649
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 02-12-2022, 11:44 AM   #31
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

US National Guard troops in Ukraine are leaving

US not planning for any US forces to enter Ukraine if Russia invades
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2022, 11:53 AM   #32
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Getting back to the Ukraine....
Specifically eastern Ukraine....
Significant coal and liquid condensate deposits.
Supposedly a few centuries worth.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2022, 12:12 PM   #33
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post

As far as Ukraine and Russia, I don't really care. Our days of being a bully have been kind of over for a while. A threat of retaliation from America doesn't mean what it once did. I understand it is somewhat of an ecosystem so to speak, but time for this country to stop fighting other people's wars for them so often. Let's cherish these American soldiers' lives a little more than that. Just my opinion

Thought we should step down from super power mantle and let somebody else take over. Seeing how two other countries are trying to prove themselves on the world stage of late, this is a double edged sword. I truly wish other people would step in to take care of stuff on their own back porch. France has always wanted to be a big game player. They missed their chance in the Bosnia affair. Should have reasserted themselves stronger with the latest Putin meeting. Why should we be the bigger influence (I know, we have the most $$$ in NATO) when it is their neighborhood?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tman1847 View Post

Don the broker was a pain in the ass, always tweeting and emailing you, but 90% of the time he moved your money it was “gold”. He made some mistakes, was a royal pain in the ass, but his moves benefit the vast majority of his clients.

I missed something during those 4 years: when did he ever admit to making a mistake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
It mean rooskie bride cost moore
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2022, 01:17 PM   #34
tman1847
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post

I missed something during those 4 years: when did he ever admit to making a mistake?

You sure did miss something. I never said he (Trump) admitted to making a mistake! I said he made mistakes

You Biden Lover's and Trump have something in common, you and Biden won't ever admit Biden has made mistakes.. Lot's and Lot's of mistakes

tman1847 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2022, 02:05 PM   #35
CaptainTruth
Gaining Momentum

It usually takes years to determine if a presidential policy was a mistake or not.
CaptainTruth is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2022, 03:45 PM   #36
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Never my intention to insult anyone on here, well almost everyone.

Disappointed that you didn't respond to my viewpoint Biden vs. Trump. Especially since we agree on Trump's personality.

I think my viewpoint on Biden's job performance vs. Trump is on target
Your "viewpoint" is your opinion, and you are welcome to have it because that is your right as it should be in this country.

Here is the thing though, you have to compare apples to apples. So if you do that, you have to compare what Trump did in his 1st year vs what Biden did in his 1st year. There is no comparison there. I thought Trump did extremely well his 1st year and I certainly can't say the same about Biden. Then you have to dig a little deeper to consider what kind of climate did each president inherit his 1st year. That's not even close either. Trump inherited a smooth-running country in good shape and Biden inherited a complete shit show pandemic and a completely divided country. So yeah, I am not going to compare 4 years to one year and compare apples to oranges like Trumpsters like to do.

A lot of Trumpsters like to believe that if you are anti Trump then you are pro Biden. I do not believe in silly absolutes like that. That's like asking me whether I'd rather die by drowning or in a fire. I certainly prefer neither one but if I have to pick one, I guess it would be drowning because I assume that would be less painful. Hell if I know which is worse, I think both choices given to me suck so I just picked one as I was asked to do.

As far as me saying my life is great. I never said that. I said I am very fortunate financially. That certainly does not equate to my life being great. Trust me, I liked my life a lot better when I was younger and broke as a joke and I had no responsibilities other than my own bills and only had to plan for myself and not for others as well... in addition, if my life was great, I certainly would not have almost 9,000 posts on a damn whore board. And that I can assure you, my friend.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2022, 04:10 PM   #37
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Your "viewpoint" is your opinion, and you are welcome to have it because that is your right as it should be in this country.

Here is the thing though, you have to compare apples to apples. So if you do that, you have to compare what Trump did in his 1st year vs what Biden did in his 1st year. There is no comparison there. I thought Trump did extremely well his 1st year and I certainly can't say the same about Biden. Then you have to dig a little deeper to consider what kind of climate did each president inherit his 1st year. That's not even close either. Trump inherited a smooth-running country in good shape and Biden inherited a complete shit show pandemic and a completely divided country. So yeah, I am not going to compare 4 years to one year and compare apples to oranges like Trumpsters like to do.

A lot of Trumpsters like to believe that if you are anti Trump then you are pro Biden. I do not believe in silly absolutes like that. That's like asking me whether I'd rather die by drowning or in a fire. I certainly prefer neither one but if I have to pick one, I guess it would be drowning because I assume that would be less painful. Hell if I know which is worse, I think both choices given to me suck so I just picked one as I was asked to do.

As far as me saying my life is great. I never said that. I said I am very fortunate financially. That certainly does not equate to my life being great. Trust me, I liked my life a lot better when I was younger and broke as a joke and I had no responsibilities other than my own bills and only had to plan for myself and not for others as well... in addition, if my life was great, I certainly would not have almost 9,000 posts on a damn whore board. And that I can assure you, my friend.
Hey Lukie, pass this along to your customers

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/62366

You can thank me later. Your life will be a lot better.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-12-2022, 04:24 PM   #38
TechPapi
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
New intelligence suggests Russia plans a ‘false flag’ operation to trigger an invasion of Ukraine.

Could it be Mr. Putin has been following the FBI government infiltration conspiracy theory that Mr. Trump and his handlers have put forth ?

Probably the opposite. drumpf and his boners learned it from the Russians.
TechPapi is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2022, 05:15 PM   #39
tman1847
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Nice Post! Tell your son Mark and Sheriff Mica I said Hi!

Quote:

tman1847 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2022, 05:59 PM   #40
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Trust me, I am aware of what forum I am in and many in this forum share your exact same sentiments towards me so no offense taken. That's why I welcome all insults.

Had to give a like on that one because it made me laugh.

I have an uncle who was talking about getting into the Russian and the Ukraine bride game during Christmas. He has been married at least 3 times that I know of. He's pretty naive so I am sure whatever company he chooses to be his laison will enjoy scamming the shit out of him with the "get to know them" parties they throw when he goes over there to finally find his real true love in life who is 40 years younger than him. Haha
... Crikey! ... He surely sounds-like a
right-lucky bastard to me! ... Hope he's successful there, mate.

Though a good Australian bride would be better.
Just sayin'

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2022, 06:01 PM   #41
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainTruth View Post
It usually takes years to determine if a presidential policy was a mistake or not.
Yeah, but in Biden's case it only takes five minutes to figure the outcome of his mistakes. That's how dumb that fucker is.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2022, 06:11 PM   #42
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Crikey! ... He surely sounds-like a
right-lucky bastard to me! ... Hope he's successful there, mate.

Though a good Australian bride would be better.
Just sayin'

#### Salty
I wouldnt mind a good Sheila
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2022, 06:24 PM   #43
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
You sure did miss something. I never said he (Trump) admitted to making a mistake! I said he made mistakes

You Biden Lover's and Trump have something in common, you and Biden won't ever admit Biden has made mistakes.. Lot's and Lot's of mistakes

In his mind, he never made a mistake.
So, pointing out he did really doesn't do a thing in his mind. So, hypothetically, he'd say you're a liar.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2022, 06:52 PM   #44
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Another dumb comment above.

What's with you, Pre-cee-us?

You know that I've already pointed out a few of Trump's
acknowledged mistakes.

Sticking so long with Dr. Fauci was one.
Not listening to Johns-Hopkins more was another.

Trump outlines several other mistakes He's made
in some of His books... read "The Art of the Comeback."

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2022, 07:18 PM   #45
CaptainTruth
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Yeah, but in Biden's case it only takes five minutes to figure the outcome of his mistakes. That's how dumb that fucker is.
Not nearly as dumb as all the trumptards on this site. Fing ridiculous... Be a republican I don't care, but continuing to align with dumbfuck tyrant trump is just stupid.
CaptainTruth is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women