Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70498
biomed161151
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453055
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47816
pyramider46370
bambino40463
CryptKicker37109
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-13-2022, 05:07 PM   #31
ketro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
It just aIn’t gonna be Eccie that does it.
+1
ketro is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2022, 07:08 PM   #32
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes-- and the filter policy was ultimately the one thing that brought them down-- because having a filter for specific things was considered a de facto admission of knowing exactly what was going on.

Even P411 has changed the way we are able to advertise-- we used to be able to have detailed blurbs that we wrote-- we've lost that ability entirely.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2022, 09:45 PM   #33
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Posting taint photos will bring icky back!!!
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2022, 11:34 PM   #34
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
Yes-- and the filter policy was ultimately the one thing that brought them down-- because having a filter for specific things was considered a de facto admission of knowing exactly what was going on.

Even P411 has changed the way we are able to advertise-- we used to be able to have detailed blurbs that we wrote-- we've lost that ability entirely.

Yeah I remember this, things are not as good as they used to be. Girls used to be able to fill out their own manual section. Now all they can do is post "policies" such as cancellation and deposit stuff, and even then it has to be pre approved by P411. Things were different several years ago. Even if they can't be held legally culpable for anything, apparently someone was "frightened" enough of potential ramifications to make that change.
Pangolier is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2022, 12:04 PM   #35
Ralph Fults
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangolier View Post
Because FOSTA-SESTA is a law of the united states, and not an international treaty that any other countries have signed on to. Thus anyone violating the law outside of US jurisdiction is welcome to continue doing so.

e.
eccie takes credit cards though, and those financial transactions are routed thru Manhattan, making eccie fall under the jurisdiction of the Manhattan District Attorney's Office and the US Southern District of New York.
Ralph Fults is online now   Quote
Old 04-14-2022, 02:45 PM   #36
Sunny Kaye
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 365782
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Idk but I sure do miss the olde eccie!!!
Sunny Kaye is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2022, 04:53 PM   #37
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Fults View Post
eccie takes credit cards though, and those financial transactions are routed thru Manhattan, making eccie fall under the jurisdiction of the Manhattan District Attorney's Office and the US Southern District of New York.

That may or may not be correct, but my response was in reference to P411. For all I know the servers that ECCIE is hosted on, as well as the owners of the site both could very well reside in the USA. Whereas both the servers P411 is hosted on and the owners have never been on US soil at any point in the past, and likely never will be.
Old 04-14-2022, 05:41 PM   #38
Bald Bryan
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
The guy who signed Fosta-Sesta into law is adored my many on this Site.

Damn it....CK strikes again..
Bald Bryan is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2022, 09:33 PM   #39
chefnerd
Just a ROFF with CRSS

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Fults View Post

Quite true, however sites like rubmaps and TER also accept card for their premium access and are hosted outside the US. Perhaps if ECCIE relocated their services to somewhere like Switzerland which adult sites have done it could alleviate a number of problems
chefnerd is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2022, 05:50 AM   #40
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefnerd View Post
Quite true, however sites like rubmaps and TER also accept card for their premium access and are hosted outside the US. Perhaps if ECCIE relocated their services to somewhere like Switzerland which adult sites have done it could alleviate a number of problems
Perhaps, but if current ownership resides in the US they could still be at risk based on how some of these recent statutes are written. Or they could reside in another country that has enacted similar laws aimed at P4P sites (eg, Australia, which I believe was home to Switter).

I don’t know the country of residency of the current owner(s), I’m just saying that could be a reason you don’t see them make your suggested changes and restore some of the old features we used to enjoy on this site.
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 04-15-2022, 06:04 AM   #41
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
Perhaps, but if current ownership resides in the US they could still be at risk based on how some of these recent statutes are written. Or they could reside in another country that has enacted similar laws aimed at P4P sites (eg, Australia, which I believe was home to Switter).

I don’t know the country of residency of the current owner(s), I’m just saying that could be a reason you don’t see them make your suggested changes and restore some of the old features we used to enjoy on this site.

Ok-- Switter didn't close down due to threat of arrest....

Switter was operated by Assembly 4-- the same folks that operate Tryst. The law change in Australia simply meant that there were new layers of compliance in order to have a "legal" adult site. The compliance was easy for Tryst because... they were already doing the things that needed to be done. However... for a site like Switter-- it would have been burdensome and require a lot more staff than what Assembly 4 had-- or wanted-- for a free site. I totally understood from a business perspective. Tryst was worth it because they make good money off of it (Fees range from 40-100 per month depending on what advertising package you choose-- yes, they do have a free option but its rapidly becoming "worth it" to spend the coin)
Old 04-15-2022, 06:29 AM   #42
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

I was making an overly broad statement that was meant to say that just moving certain functions offshore doesn’t fix everything. But thanks for the correction. I admittedly haven’t done the research on Switter to know anything other than a change in Australian laws precipitated the shut down. Trying to tie it to what’s been happening in the US and Texas in particular was traveling a “bridge too far”.
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 04-15-2022, 08:45 AM   #43
bobbyb1234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

This is the key observation here! Thanks Grace!

From my perspective, I think the layers of complications on Tryst make it worthwhile. Maybe tryst was created as the modern replacement for TER. For the hobbyists, we can see who's active (online) but also active in the past week. It has a great way to actually filter, and it gives suggestions. Ladies on there are actively reviewed and log into the boards. Other sites like stg/lc are just riddled with spam and fly by nights.

If the ladies and gents in DFW collectively move in one direction together, we could conceivably fix this mess. There has to be the right combination of us knowing where the ladies are, when they're active, menu, and how to contact them. Same holds for the ladies, knowing who's active, willing, safe, and active in the boards. Personally, I love the combination of Eccie/Tryst/Snapchat as a means to communicate and evaluate potential dates.

Quote:

Switter was operated by Assembly 4-- the same folks that operate Tryst. The law change in Australia simply meant that there were new layers of compliance in order to have a "legal" adult site. The compliance was easy for Tryst because... they were already doing the things that needed to be done. However... for a site like Switter-- it would have been burdensome and require a lot more staff than what Assembly 4 had-- or wanted-- for a free site. I totally understood from a business perspective. Tryst was worth it because they make good money off of it (Fees range from 40-100 per month depending on what advertising package you choose-- yes, they do have a free option but its rapidly becoming "worth it" to spend the coin)
bobbyb1234 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2022, 06:09 PM   #44
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Quote:

I've found Tryst to be absolutely the most difficult site to find someone on because if you search by city they don't display girls based on how recently they were active. The profiles rather appear to be sorted in random order. But the real problem is that the filters are completely worthless. If I put down I'm only looking for a girl of a certain ethnicity, the search results will automatically bar anyone who left the ethnicity field blank... And Tryst doesn't require it's female members to fill out most fields; they can leave the majority of them empty. Furthermore, they can lie on most fields including age and there's nothing I can do about it. I've seen transgender listings come up when I specifically asked the filter to sift those out.

Unlike P411 there's no way to exclude listings I'm not interested in. There is a "recently active" section near the middle of the site, but once you click "more recently active" that's when it goes back to random sorting. Tryst is a total nightmare for finding people because I have to look through over 100 profiles with rotating pictures and possibly changing names just to see if a new one has popped up amongst the whole list for the city. At least with Private Delights they sort by who bumped most recently and the filters actually work to a certain extent.
Old 04-15-2022, 08:07 PM   #45
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

The order ladies are listed in Tryst isn't random... its based on the level of membership the lady has paid for. There are 4 tiers.. and we are supposed to be prioritized by what tier we pay for.

In a larger city like Dallas-- I can see the filters being quite problematic.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women