Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 252
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160975
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453025
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47738
pyramider46370
bambino40442
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-12-2022, 07:14 PM   #31
69in2it69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... So all that Ray Epps evidence is FICTION - is that it?
No bleedin' wonder YOU voted for Biden. ...

You're a sad joke, mate.
And YOU and Vita just got schooled by Dilbert.

#### Salty
The joke is you can’t produce any evidence. You were so sure the tapes would come out in January, when they didn’t you did the sheeple thing and said “next January”. Time for you to start working on your excuse for then WHEN the Republicans control the house and senate and they still don’t exist.
69in2it69 is online now   Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 10:13 PM   #32
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... So what Dilbert just showed is "no evidence"? ...

No wonder YOU got no credibility 'round here.

It's sorry lads like you who the Democrats need to support them.
And to continue to support all their lies.

Now come-on... You can admit it... I promice that I won't laugh.
You can tell us... Go ahead, mate... YOU VOTED FOR BIDEN! ...

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2022, 04:47 PM   #33
69in2it69
Valued Poster

Quote:
... So what Dilbert just showed is "no evidence"? ...

No wonder YOU got no credibility 'round here.

It's sorry lads like you who the Democrats need to support them.
And to continue to support all their lies.

Now come-on... You can admit it... I promice that I won't laugh.
You can tell us... Go ahead, mate... YOU VOTED FOR BIDEN! ...

### Salty

What Dilbert showed was from sites known to promotion of right-wing propaganda and conspiracy theories and false information. That doesn't qualify as "evidence"...unless you are bambi sparkles, saltine, wyid, and obviously the poster himself.

Overall, we rate Rumble Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of right-wing propaganda and conspiracy theories and false information, use of poor sources, and a lack of transparency.
Old 06-13-2022, 06:44 PM   #34
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
... So all that Ray Epps evidence is FICTION
And YOU and Vita just got schooled by Dilbert.

#### Salty

Schooled ? By these reputable sources ? You need to be re educated if these are your sources of truthful information.

Rumble claims it is bipartisan, but it chose the 2021 Conservative Political Action Conference to debut its new livestream tool, where keynote speaker Donald Trump reiterated false claims that he’d won the 2020 election. Rumble also has powerful backers with deeply conservative views and high-profile right wing influencers who seek to use the site to disseminate factually inaccurate content. One of the company’s key investors is popular influencer Dan Bongino, who is known as a misinformation superspreader.

Revolver News is run by a former Trump aide, and has promoted baseless conspiracy theories.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2022, 07:11 PM   #35
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
The reason is obvious to all but you.

Now that, was PITIFUL!

HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2022, 07:23 PM   #36
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69in2it69 View Post
The joke is you can’t produce any evidence. You were so sure the tapes would come out in January, when they didn’t you did the sheeple thing and said “next January”. Time for you to start working on your excuse for then WHEN the Republicans control the house and senate and they still don’t exist.

VM is to much of a coward to give me an answer so I'll give you a try at a very simple question. Ray Epps was on tape, as one of the main instigators at the riots. Forget about any question of whether he worked for the FBI or not.

He was there, he "motivated" people to break the law but with 840 people being arrested and charged for exactly what Epps did on that day, Epps was not arrested.

I'm merely asking for an educated guess. See, I can't think of any other reason but that the powers that be, can't afford to have him put in a witness box in a court of law.

Maybe there is a good reason he wasn't charged, I just can't think of what it might be.

And the only reason I can think of why somebody would answer that question with "it's obvious to everybody but me", is that person is to cowardly to answer and takes the cowards way out instead of answering a very simple question. hell, I might even agree with the reason you come up with.

I'm asking this question from anybody on the left. I'm really just looking for an answer not put somebody on the spot or trying to make somebody look bad. Just a simple answer to a simple question.

Guesses accepted.
Old 06-13-2022, 08:08 PM   #37
69in2it69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
VM is to much of a coward to give me an answer so I'll give you a try at a very simple question. Ray Epps was on tape, as one of the main instigators at the riots. Forget about any question of whether he worked for the FBI or not.

He was there, he "motivated" people to break the law but with 840 people being arrested and charged for exactly what Epps did on that day, Epps was not arrested.

I'm merely asking for an educated guess. See, I can't think of any other reason but that the powers that be, can't afford to have him put in a witness box in a court of law.

Maybe there is a good reason he wasn't charged, I just can't think of what it might be.

Found this on newsweek, may or not be a source you put any stock in but figured I'd add it.

But separate statements made by both Epps and Samsel to federal authorities say otherwise. Days after the riot, Epps called an FBI tip line and informed investigators that he had been trying to calm Samsel when he whispered into his ear rather than encourage him, the Times reported, citing unnamed people familiar with the call.
In an interview with the FBI in January last year, Samsel also said that a man he did not know approached him, encouraged him to relax and told him that the police were just doing their jobs, according to the Times, which obtained a recording of the interview.

And the only reason I can think of why somebody would answer that question with "it's obvious to everybody but me", is that person is to cowardly to answer and takes the cowards way out instead of answering a very simple question. hell, I might even agree with the reason you come up with.

I'm asking this question from anybody on the left. I'm really just looking for an answer not put somebody on the spot or trying to make somebody look bad. Just a simple answer to a simple question.

Guesses accepted.

I'll give it a shot, but if this is an easy question I'm not up for a difficult one tonight. My allergies are kicking my ass and it's hot as Satan's ball sack.

Consider these "guesses" as I don't have any concrete data:

First, as far as I'm aware, he DID motivate people to enter the capital but didn't himself actually enter. I don't know of any that have actually been charged that remained outside and didn't attack the police.

The major organized groups involved were using encrypted rooms/messages. Maybe he provided access to those in exchange for immunity?

Maybe the FBI (well, not maybe I'm sure) had access to the tapes showing the above groups entering the Capitol and/or the planning sessions the Proud Boys and Oath keepers allowed to be taped and Ray has agreed to testify against them? He certainly wouldn't be the first criminal to walk for turning on a "bigger fish".

Again, no data to back these thoughts up, just thinking of possibilities.
Old 06-13-2022, 08:17 PM   #38
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
VM is to much of a coward.

And the only reason I can think of why somebody would answer that question with "it's obvious to everybody but me"

Guesses accepted.
I'm not guessing.

Keep thinking.

If you believe your questions need to be answered, or call people cowards because you don't get the answer you want, you are a dipshit. Answer your own dumb questions. You've tried the same thing before and failed.
Old 06-13-2022, 08:42 PM   #39
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I'm not guessing.

Keep thinking.

If you believe your questions need to be answered, or call people cowards because you don't get the answer you want, you are a dipshit. Answer your own dumb questions. You've tried the same thing before and failed.

what's your boggle valued tds bot? did u crash and reboot after taking a core dump?

bahahhaaaaaa
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2022, 09:19 PM   #40
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69in2it69 View Post
I'll give it a shot, but if this is an easy question I'm not up for a difficult one tonight. My allergies are kicking my ass and it's hot as Satan's ball sack.

Consider these "guesses" as I don't have any concrete data:

First, as far as I'm aware, he DID motivate people to enter the capital but didn't himself actually enter. I don't know of any that have actually been charged that remained outside and didn't attack the police.

The major organized groups involved were using encrypted rooms/messages. Maybe he provided access to those in exchange for immunity?

Maybe the FBI (well, not maybe I'm sure) had access to the tapes showing the above groups entering the Capitol and/or the planning sessions the Proud Boys and Oath keepers allowed to be taped and Ray has agreed to testify against them? He certainly wouldn't be the first criminal to walk for turning on a "bigger fish".

Again, no data to back these thoughts up, just thinking of possibilities.

Thank you, excellent guesses. Let me try and parse each one even though it is sometimes difficult to find what I'm looking for if the media doesn't want to answer "was anybody that did not enter the Capitol arrested"?

This is as close as I could come without a deeper dive that maybe somebody else can definitively answer.

GOP Candidate for Michigan Governor Charged for Capitol Riot Role

Ryan Kelley, one of five Republican candidates for Michigan governor and an ardent defender of former President Donald Trump, was charged with misdemeanors Thursday for his role in the 2021 postelection riot at the U.S. Capitol.

It's not clear why authorities decided to move against Kelley now. He has long acknowledged that he was at the insurrection though he didn't go inside the Capitol. But nearly 18 months later, the government continues to charge more people.

In a court document, federal investigators filed photos of Kelley in a baseball cap worn backward, trying to rally the pro-Trump crowd.

Kelley was recorded on video repeatedly waving to the crowd and directing them toward stairs leading into the building, the FBI said.

He used his phone to "film the crowd assaulting and pushing past U.S. Capitol police officers” and was in a crowd that climbed stairs to a Capitol entrance after causing police to retreat, the document states.

Kelley, a real estate broker who lives in Allendale Township, is accused of disruptive conduct, injuring public property and entering restricted space without permission, according to the criminal complaint.

Oh, he climbed stairs leading to an entrance. That doesn't quite sound like he is being accused of entering the building to me but maybe that's just me. I have the feeling, though I can't prove it, that people who never entered the building were arrested.

So apparently outside the Capitol building, is also restricted space, but I'll move on.

Maybe he provided access to those in exchange for immunity?

Maybe he did provide evidence. One would think that with all the attention on him, that bit of information would have found it's way to the media, maybe not. I think we usually find out who has been given immunity for testimony but then maybe I watch to much Law and Order.

Thank you, I appreciate your input.
Old 06-13-2022, 09:27 PM   #41
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm not guessing.

You said the answer was obvious. That usually means you don't need to guess because you know the answer and if you actually did know the answer, you would be chomping at the bit to prove me wrong. Being a coward about it just tells me you didn't have an answer and didn't like being put in the position of not having an answer that was "so obvious".

Keep thinking.

I didn't call you a coward because I didn't get the answer I wanted, I called you a coward because you not only didn't give me any answer, you suggested I was ignorant because "everybody else knows the answer". Just fucking pitiful.

You are right, I have tried getting an answer from you when I had the feeling you couldn't answer because you had no answer and each and every time you give the same stupid response proving to everybody that you have no idea what you are talking about.
Old 06-13-2022, 09:46 PM   #42
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Heavy stuff from a heavy man.

Try asking better questions
Old 06-13-2022, 09:49 PM   #43
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Heavy stuff from a heavy man

the VitaBot's programming is going haywire.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2022, 09:58 PM   #44
VitaMan
Valued Poster

You're on ignore little fella. CT made me realize what a waste of time you are.
Old 06-13-2022, 09:59 PM   #45
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... There are a number of people who have be charged with a crime
who never went into the Capitol building.

... "Trump supporter" Ray Epps is not one of them.

Not-onley would the government not confirm that Epps was acting
as a agent of them on the 5th and 6th - the government refused
to confirm that they had ANY agents working at the time.

... Again, I will mention - Revolver didn't just invent
Ray Epps out of thin air... They were tipped off about him.

STILL waiting also - for the government to explain WHY
Kamala Harris LIED about her-own whereabouts on 6th Jan.

She had said she was at the Capitol - but we KNOW that is a lie.
Kamala was at the DNC dodging a pipe-bomb attack.

Funny that nothing has been mentioned about the pipe bombers
or anything else, aint it??

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women