Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47572
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 07-24-2023, 01:35 PM   #31
Justjamibbw
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 426004
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I only ask for deposits if it's an outcall, a prebook for a tour or a lengthy appointment. I don't want to hold half of my day open for you to only have you flake at the last minute. With that being said did these girls that scammed you have active social media accounts? Did you do some homework to see if they had reviews anywhere? I once had a man send me $2500 for an overnight weeks in advance! I still showed up and I told him don't ever do that again lol. There are alot of honest girls in the industry and I think with a little digging you should be able to tell who's who and if not out them. I know tryst will remove the ad if you show proof.
Justjamibbw is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2023, 02:03 PM   #32
hairyhoudini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I don't worry about it I have always had a couple of favorites that I see a lot and enjoy very much. I have never been asked for a deposit. If I had to cancel, I would send them the cost of the room. That has only happened a few times in 30 years. When they've retired, I asked if they could recommend someone for me or give me a reference. But I'm not a hobbyist.
hairyhoudini is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2023, 08:45 PM   #33
ra2833
Registered Member

Default deposits = Scams = demise of the service

deposits = Scams = demise of the service Which helps no one!

the request of deposited have gone sky rocket, any service that requires that only benefits the scammer and hinders those that provide an honest service.

It is a shame because the scammers will win over those whom who provide an honest service, it hurts you (less safer business).

btw: what is a service without anal, like the joke goes what’s the point of a working girl when anal is not on the menu!

P411 now also has postings with deposits, shame!
ra2833 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2023, 07:50 AM   #34
first4u2
Premium Access

Encounters: 39

I can see were deposits have a purpose sometimes, such as to cover long distance travel costs or all-night/all-weekend bookings that by definition require the provider to forgo making other appointments.

All that being said though, a provider asking for a deposit without some clear and compelling reason is a major red flag for me. Especially since electronic transfers create a unnecessary paper trail.
first4u2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2023, 10:31 PM   #35
Fizley
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

4u2: nailed it.

Deposits create a record thst can be tracked back to you.

A name and a simple Google search can be chased right back to you with all of your family members. A great deal of information for a scammer to threaten to black mail you.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2023, 11:18 PM   #36
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vachon View Post

I know you are saying, “You were gullible enough to get ripped off 3 times?” Yes, I suppose I was. I setup 5 meet ups this year. All 5 requested a deposit. I knew 1 of them and knew she was on the level. One other was recommended and she was fine. The other 3 were very convincing and yet I was scammed. ...
many guys already know the risk in sending a deposit to a provider.

what some guys wont know from your story is WHO the scammers were so they dont get scammed themselves (or get off on giving money to scammers).

name them, please.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2023, 11:20 PM   #37
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Rub rankings the hooker site has this posted on every ad, that should tell something 🙂

Disclaimer
Exercise caution with providers who require a deposit ahead of an appointment
that some guys dont read, they only look at the tits and ass.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2023, 11:11 AM   #38
A Hall
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 598189
My ECCIE Reviews

I don’t require deposits but the amount of NCNS is annoying so I understand why some do. Some of us have careers that working and rearrange to accommodate. Let’s not forget the fact that we could be doing or have done something more productive instead of waiting around for someone who had no intention of showing up in the first place.

ETA: I understand that there are some that rip clients off also that hurt the honest professional providers out there.
A Hall is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2023, 05:32 PM   #39
cdpmd2
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11
Default Deposit Scams

I NEVER pay deposits, it's virtually ALWAYS a scam. I also never use gift cards for the same reason, then I get stuck with a card I don't want or need. I have no problems with cash at all.
cdpmd2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2023, 09:34 AM   #40
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
I think the ratio of legit providers asking for deposits vs those who are not looking to fulfill the expectation is pretty low. Too many scammers and not nearly enough accountability. Once upon a time review sites were a more needed entity and you could figure out who was giving good service and who was not. Big difference between wanting some security when booking a nice room vs the girls who never seen to have enough for a Super 8 room then somehow are not available once they got your deposit
The accountability you mention is on you, and not the ladies.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2023, 10:38 AM   #41
DNinja69
BANNED

Encounters: 43
Default Incorrect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
The accountability you mention is on you, and not the ladies.
Can you find any other business model where that applies as you describe?

I mean it really is not even a discussion so I won't dive into it on any real level but I will offer that my discussion of scammers is not so much from having been snookered though it has happened the frequency for me is quite low. That does not mean I have not avoided a considerable number of attempts and for sure have heard from many people on the $$$ side of this hobby who have been I do try and learn from examples both good and bad.

One significant difference with giving a deposit here vs putting money down to hold a product at Best Buy is the lack of legal remedy. Pretty sure nobody is going to give you hooker session store credit for next time right?

At no point is the accountability solely on the person funding the encounter. Period.
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2023, 05:50 AM   #42
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Hall View Post
I don’t require deposits but the amount of NCNS is annoying so I understand why some do. Some of us have careers that working and rearrange to accommodate. Let’s not forget the fact that we could be doing or have done something more productive instead of waiting around for someone who had no intention of showing up in the first place.
I suggest all the ladies get together & make a list of the fellas doing all these NCNSs.
Even the ladies that don't require deposits should then require one from these guys if they try to make an appointment.
That's a sure & quick way to correct this behavior.
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2023, 08:12 AM   #43
A Hall
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 598189
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz View Post
I suggest all the ladies get together & make a list of the fellas doing all these NCNSs.
That will be quite a long list lol.
A Hall is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2023, 09:28 PM   #44
Typo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz View Post
Such lists already exist
Typo is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2023, 10:02 PM   #45
Lespaulmankc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Good Lord guys. If you really want to see her and she has a sterling reputation, then send her a nominal deposit. If not, then don’t.
Lespaulmankc is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women