Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70484
biomed161077
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453045
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47787
pyramider46370
bambino40450
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-09-2023, 12:18 PM   #31
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Didn't happen.

All the states where Trump lost immediately got their election officials together, to deny Trump ? Do you realize what you are proposing ? It is preposterous. And isn't it weird that you propose this happened in
only the states where Trump lost ? What is "magic" is the evidence and proof that Trump never, ever provides.

Also you don't have to be against Trump, therefore you must be for Biden. Only wish the Republican party would show more backbone.
VitaMan is online now   Quote
Old 08-09-2023, 02:44 PM   #32
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Denial, it’s not just a river in Egypt.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2023, 02:51 PM   #33
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

of course the "cheating", if it was to be done, would happen in toss-up states with enough electoral votes to make a difference

for the dimocrats would focus on battle ground states and should their schemes be successful, trump would lose those states

i happen to believe there was a lot of nudging and fudging in dimocrat controlled areas of battle ground states

michigan , wisconsin, pennsylvania, georgia, nevada

nbc news says

"There are many ways to measure the much-discussed urban and rural divide in American politics, but one area with the steepest divide, at least on the urban side, is over who runs the country’s largest cities.

Take, for example, the 10 largest cities by population. They aren’t just mostly blue; there isn’t a hint of red to be seen among them."

take that and add in the "covid" expansion of mail out ballots, which was really a dimocrat plan of manipulation that in many cases flew in the face of state law and was allowed by dimocrat courts

and you get what we got

questionable ballots and late night dumps and drop box stuffing

and election people nudging and fudging

in some of these dimocrat enclaves, the counted ballots could not even be reconciled to normal indices such as number of ballots received and number of ballots issued and to spoiled or rejected ballots

can you prove it? maybe not, do you feel it? hell yes

did dimocrat courts rule on cheating, no they ruled on process and standing

was trump frustrated by it all,,,hell yes, so was I
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2023, 03:31 PM   #34
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Ballot harvesting here... and ballot harvesting there.
No need to question WHO dropped off the big box of ballots
- or WHERE they came-from. ... No signatures or dates needed.

You can surely couple that with the Democrats, FBI/DOJ,
main stream media and Twitter and Facebooks ALL surpressing
any and all TRUTH concerning the Hunter laptop.

... You lads are aware of that, yes?

So IF the government is gonna OUTRIGHT LIE about more
"Russian Disinformation" -- then why wouldn't they
also LIE about voting machines and illegal votes??

... So much for yer E.D - election denial claim there, D'Ninj.
The TRUE denial is what they said about Hunter's laptop.

... Which is WHY Trump is so FAR AHEAD in the polls.
And it surely seem Republicans choose Trump! ...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2023, 04:24 PM   #35
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Picture this

Several swing states shut down at the same time and reopened at the same time to resume counting and had the same result.

Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2023, 05:00 PM   #36
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default Interesting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post

... Which is WHY Trump is so FAR AHEAD in the polls.
And it surely seem Republicans choose Trump! ...

#### Salty
As the election grew closer Biden gained in the polls and I believe led in many of them as election day came around. Then again we hold actual elections because polls are not the same thing.

People want to act as if Trump was not the President at the time and just a bystander. He had a legal infrastructure at his disposal that few people on the planet would ever even come close to and vast resources on a personal level to pursue any issues of actual election tampering.

Hunter Biden should have caused a bigger splash but there are two sides to the coin. Dems ran a senile relic with 8 years as VP on his resume because poll numbers showed he had the best chance at unseating Trump. Anyone who can't see how Trumps antics worked against him has some rosy red super shades on.

If tampering and media influence cost Trump the election and Biden is the inferior candidate how do we explain current polls that essentially have the two tied for support? Biden certainly has not done a great job as President, the Hunter story is headlines daily, and Trump has more Presidential experience.

Anyone have a reasonable explanation?
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2023, 06:08 PM   #37
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Name that tune...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
...Anyone have a reasonable explanation?
Ingrained (in-bred more like) bureaucracy, un-elected government employees, party above country politicians, ye olde shuck-n-jive, the switcher-roo -- the Deep State. It's a big club, but we ain't in it. They shower each other with status, power and money.

Let's pick a different embodiment of the problem. Everyone clearly remembers the iconic Service Members Home Ownership Tax Act of 2009 that passed the House of Reps, like it was yesterday. AmIrite?!?

Refresher material:
Quote:
H.R. 3590 (PCS) - Service Members Home Ownership Tax Act of 2009
Short Title: Service Members Home Ownership Tax Act of 2009

Full Title: An Act To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to modify the first-time home buyers credit in the case of members of the Armed Forces and certain other Federal employees, and for other purposes.
A notable and worthwhile bill to modify the IRS rules to make funding more readily available for first time home buyers, veterans in particular, in the IRS code.

However, the most telling, remarkably meaningful and impactful words in the entire bill, as passed in the House, turned out to be "and for other purposes". It ultimately passed the Senate as well.

Name that tune.
Old 08-09-2023, 08:24 PM   #38
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
how do we explain current polls that essentially have the two tied for support?
Yeah, you nailed it. Because Biden is such a feeble candidate. However, if Trump and Biden are tied for support in the polls, Biden will win. Republicans under performed in polls up to 2020, because they were more motivated to actually go to the polling stations and vote. The Republicans got more votes than the polls predicted. After Trump's post election shenanigans in 2020, Democrats are a lot more motivated to vote. They believe American democracy is at stake. There's also the abortion issue, which isn't going to help.

The majority of Republicans still like Trump, so he'll probably be the candidate in 2024. And we'll be in for four more years of Biden & Co, or whoever else the Democrats decide to run.

Well, there's always 2028!
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2023, 09:07 PM   #39
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Default True story...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Ingrained (in-bred more like) bureaucracy, un-elected government employees, party above country politicians, ye olde shuck-n-jive, the switcher-roo -- the Deep State. It's a big club, but we ain't in it. They shower each other with status, power and money.
It's one big club and we ain't in it!

Yes. You are spot on
Old 08-10-2023, 04:20 AM   #40
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default It ain't real?!?

Quote:
It's one big club and we ain't in it!

Yes. You are spot on
So that bit about government of the people, by the people, and for the people was just a slick marketing slogan?!? No meat on that bone?!?

Seems as though it's kicking up daisies.
Say it ain't so...
Old 08-10-2023, 04:24 AM   #41
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Imma say nope!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
...Well, there's always 2028!
Not unless Trump wins in 2024.
Old 08-10-2023, 08:18 AM   #42
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
So that bit about government of the people, by the people, and for the people was just a slick marketing slogan?!? No meat on that bone?!?

Seems as though it's kicking up daisies.
Say it ain't so...
I disagree. It’s the government of the politicians, by the politicians and for the politicians. Or the government of the lawyers, by the lawyers and for the lawyers. Take your pick. There’s a lot of overlap between the two, lawyers and politicians.

President Trump doesn’t appear to agree either. If he did he would have accepted the will of the majority of the people and the electors. Even if they did select a senile Progressive who’s bankrupting the country.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2023, 09:20 AM   #43
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

He doesn’t believe that’s the will of the majority of the people, like millions of others. It was unquestionably the will of the ballots, but, unfortunately, the two things aren’t one in the same.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2023, 09:54 AM   #44
DNinja69
Valued Poster

I wonder how many Super Bowl rings Tom Brady would have if he spent the years following New England's failure to finish a perfect season trying to sell the narrative that game was rigged or poorly officiated?

Brady completed 10 more passes than Manning and is certainly the better QB so why should we not consider that Patriots team who beat those Giants in the regular season the real champions?

The fallout from Trump's ego fueled crusade may again cost Republicans a President and could eventually divide the party even more than it has already. Yet people continue to line up at the edge of this rabbit hole as if they can't see where it is going to take them.
Old 08-10-2023, 09:57 AM   #45
PrettyBoy69691
Just A Lurker

Encounters: 21

We live in a country with a Government of the people, by the politicians, for the lawyers.
PrettyBoy69691 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women