Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70440
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60126
gman4452954
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47647
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 01-03-2024, 09:13 PM   #31
TheTopG655
Premium Access

Encounters: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by 643_DP View Post
Or maybe it’s because you know of how to get discounts since it’s been openly stated by you looking at some of the AS reviews you have.

If anyone takes any reviews here as 100%, I have a bridge and a beach front property to sale. Everyone should also realize, it’s different with every chick. For the ones who don’t, they are not worth hoping because they will endlessly open up their wallets for anything
Again thank you for the free publicity that you give me on every post. I’ll continue the Boycott and do as I do.
TheTopG655 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2024, 09:22 PM   #32
TheTopG655
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock_Hard View Post
Honestly, if the prices are bothering you this much, take a 2 week sabbatical to BKK or MNL You can see who you want ahead of time, knowing exactly how they look, and have a great time. Even with the cost of a flight/hotel, you may save money in the long run and have a great time.
Sounds genuinely enticing but it doesn’t solve the studio boards promoters faking reviews, terrible lineups, price increases ect. One of the bookers in a conversation I had said they wouldn’t increase prices again till 2025 because of the outrage. The misinformation that the boycott didn’t work is really telling because we hurt the promoters/ owners/ studio income. It’s pretty telling from some of the other comments on this thread.
Old 01-03-2024, 09:28 PM   #33
SS2018
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

I don't see the big fuss over $20. I tip $5-10 for lunch and the sever does nothing but take my order and carry out a plate.

Do you guys not tip at all when you do a $100 dinner? That's a $20 tip at 20%.
SS2018 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2024, 09:30 PM   #34
Rock_Hard
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

I hear you and understand you. Thus, the recommendation of BKK or MNL. I go 3-4 times/year to BKK. Satisfies my needs, provides a great escape and is financially viable. In addition, it doesn't feel like a transaction as much. Always have a great time and usually meet several expats that make the overall experience great.

With that said, I have found a few reliable women here in DFW including Eve and Pink (AKA Pumpkin), A few others as well, but they are some of my favorites.

More than happy to give you some recommendations in the Big Mango if you are interested. Just PM me.
Rock_Hard is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2024, 09:32 PM   #35
TheTopG655
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS2018 View Post
I don't see the big fuss over $20. I tip $5-10 for lunch and the sever does nothing but take my order and carry out a plate.

Do you guys not tip at all when you do a $100 dinner? That's a $20 tip at 20%.
It’s not 20 dollars it’s 320 and 350 dollars with tax, plus gas and tolls
Next year probably 340 dollars 400 dollars with tax, plus gas and tolls
Might I add for a gamble since reviews can’t be trusted so you could waste money.

The misinformation that is desperately being spread is telling.
Old 01-03-2024, 09:42 PM   #36
TheTopG655
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock_Hard View Post
I hear you and understand you. Thus, the recommendation of BKK or MNL. I go 3-4 times/year to BKK. Satisfies my needs, provides a great escape and is financially viable. In addition, it doesn't feel like a transaction as much. Always have a great time and usually meet several expats that make the overall experience great.

With that said, I have found a few reliable women here in DFW including Eve and Pink (AKA Pumpkin), A few others as well, but they are some of my favorites.

More than happy to give you some recommendations in the Big Mango if you are interested. Just PM me.
I can see Cristal at cpop as many times as I want because of good hygiene so I’m good on reliable girls :3
Old 01-04-2024, 05:58 AM   #37
643_DP
BANNED

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringFest View Post
It’s not 20 dollars it’s 320 and 350 dollars with tax, plus gas and tolls
Next year probably 340 dollars 400 dollars with tax, plus gas and tolls
Might I add for a gamble since reviews can’t be trusted so you could waste money.

The misinformation that is desperately being spread is telling.
Misinformation? As others have posted, I have only been here since November. I’m not a frequent user of this site as it’s extremely dramatic with posts such as this. TER is better information I believe at times for the girls, so less misinformed people are on that site.

You are ranting and raving about improving for guys, what have you done? Looking at what was posted when I was new on this board, was you were deep into the boycott and holding the line of no one visiting.. yet looking at your visits, out of 50+ you have 11 have come in the past 2 months (20%+) with 90% of those being studios.

Please explain to me, how is that you have been so ain’t studio then so pro studio to now turn on them again? I’m asking as someone who does not frequent this site often. Don’t get into refer to this or that, give ACTUAL bullet points and details.

The point you are saying girls are charging more, yet you have seen them (such as Mina) allows for others to think they can charge more. You and others seeing the likes of Mina and Gisela, and other over charging providers is part of the reason of the rate hikes.
643_DP is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2024, 06:37 AM   #38
TheTopG655
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by 643_DP View Post
Misinformation? As others have posted, I have only been here since November. I’m not a frequent user of this site as it’s extremely dramatic with posts such as this. TER is better information I believe at times for the girls, so less misinformed people are on that site.

You are ranting and raving about improving for guys, what have you done? Looking at what was posted when I was new on this board, was you were deep into the boycott and holding the line of no one visiting.. yet looking at your visits, out of 50+ you have 11 have come in the past 2 months (20%+) with 90% of those being studios.

Please explain to me, how is that you have been so ain’t studio then so pro studio to now turn on them again? I’m asking as someone who does not frequent this site often. Don’t get into refer to this or that, give ACTUAL bullet points and details.

The point you are saying girls are charging more, yet you have seen them (such as Mina) allows for others to think they can charge more. You and others seeing the likes of Mina and Gisela, and other over charging providers is part of the reason of the rate hikes.
Again thank you for the free publicity that you give me on every post. What’s happening is very obvious.

@txcasper @AJohnDough we should go see Cristal soon, as she’s a great gal with great service, a regular if you will :3
Old 01-04-2024, 06:49 AM   #39
2balls75
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

Quote:
I can see Cristal at cpop as many times as I want because of good hygiene so I’m good on reliable girls :3
You’re probably one of the few Indian (according to mgmt) guys on here that has good hygiene, so kudos to you on that. Also might explain why you always complain about Service and play the victim on here. Enjoy Cristal though, I predict that might be the only studio you’re not blacklisted at in the near future.
2balls75 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2024, 07:04 AM   #40
Monaural
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

Quote:
I appreciate you mocking me, but the truth of the matter is multiple people message me for advice on girls, if reviews are fabricated ect ect. I am trusted.
Yeah, it's called a confidence scam for a reason.
Monaural is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2024, 07:28 AM   #41
TheTopG655
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2balls75 View Post
You’re probably one of the few Indian (according to mgmt) guys on here that has good hygiene, so kudos to you on that. Also might explain why you always complain about Service and play the victim on here. Enjoy Cristal though, I predict that might be the only studio you’re not blacklisted at in the near future.
Greenlight/Sunflower resorted to try to leak irl information about me to you because I hurt their pockets? XD
I like how you tried to leak irl information about me and it wasn't even correct lol. This is a review board, of course I'm going to complain about bad service lol.
Old 01-04-2024, 07:43 AM   #42
2balls75
Premium Access

lol, I look forward to your upcoming “Cristal only” reviews.

and if the info is not true, like you say, it’s not real world information. I knew I’d get you going apeshit in a different direction, ha ha.
Old 01-04-2024, 07:46 AM   #43
TheTopG655
Premium Access

Quote:
lol, I look forward to your upcoming “Cristal only” reviews.

and if the info is not true, like you say, it’s not real world information. I knew I’d get you going apeshit in a different direction, ha ha.
Even if it wasn't accurate your intention was to try to do harm to me by putting my irl information out there. Thank you for the information and I will enjoy Cristal at CherryPop :3
Old 01-04-2024, 07:52 AM   #44
2balls75
Premium Access

Quote:
Even if it wasn't accurate your intention was to try to do harm to me by putting my irl information out there. Thank you for the information and I will enjoy Cristal at CherryPop :3
No harm at all buddy, I actually complemented you on not smelling and keeping good hygiene. Look forward to finally seeing some positive words from you on a review of one of the ladies.

Not calling for any studio to blacklist you, just another thought/prediction I had.
Old 01-04-2024, 07:54 AM   #45
TheTopG655
Premium Access

Quote:
No harm at all buddy, I actually complemented you on not smelling and keeping good hygiene. Look forward to finally seeing some positive words from you on a review of one of the ladies.
"I predict that might be the only studio you’re not blacklisted at in the near future." All the harm intended :3
Calling for studios to blacklist me and putting my irl information out. I will enjoy Cristal at CherryPop and the other studios

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women