Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47779
pyramider46370
bambino40447
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-06-2011, 09:42 AM   #31
Bull149
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Going to the all knowing Wikipedia we find: Sport is all forms of physical activity which, through casual or organised participation, aim to use, maintain or improve physical fitness and provide entertainment to participants. Sport may be competitive, where a winner or winners can be identified by objective means, and may require a degree of skill, especially at higher levels.

I leave it to each to evaluate their own performance. Personally I refuse to enter into competition either with the lady or especially other gents.
Bull149 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 09:54 AM   #32
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull149 View Post
I leave it to each to evaluate their own performance. Personally I refuse to enter into competition either with the lady or especially other gents.
I could give a farthing about the capabilities of "skillz" of other guys, but it is a friendly both-sides-win game with the ladies. I remember one lady teasing me after we both came (for the second), time "I beat you!; I beat you!!" when she had reached the goal line about 10 seconds ahead of me. It is supposed to be fun, lots of fun; so there is no need to feel competitive.

I think too many people take this stuff too seriously.
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 09:17 AM   #33
jwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

Maria and I have been talking about this for awhile now. We have also acted it out from time to time with each other. Sweet N Little is also a Sport Fucker. When Sport Fuckin happens there are no losers only winners.
jwood is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 01:49 PM   #34
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

I don't know if I can articulate an accurate definition but I know how to dress for it...

boardman is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 05:04 PM   #35
clitlicker7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by awl4knot View Post
Here is my definition of "sports fucking":

Sport fucking is primal, selfish, physical, mindless, instinctive and carnal fun. It happens when two people leave their problems, egos, inhibitions and facades behind in the mutual search for pure animal pleasure. It is a friendly but vital competition in which the primary goal is to reach a mind altering orgasm by driving your partner wild with pleasure.
I also like to equate sport fucking to being in that zone together where nothing else in the world even matters. You can break a chair, which has happened, or spill red wine on the carpet and you don't give a shit because you are both locked in to something primal. Your only focus is mutual pleasure regardless of how much time or energy it takes.
clitlicker7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 05:49 PM   #36
Guest021012
Account Disabled

User ID: 87468
My ECCIE Reviews

Sport fucking is that lustful, steamy, passionate, hard, make me scream session that leaves me sore and soaked.
Guest021012 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 09:47 AM   #37
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clitlicker7 View Post
I also like to equate sport fucking to being in that zone together where nothing else in the world even matters. You can break a chair, which has happened, or spill red wine on the carpet and you don't give a shit because you are both locked in to something primal. Your only focus is mutual pleasure regardless of how much time or energy it takes.
Boss, you clearly are an ace sport fucker, good for you. You also know how to write, which can be a very effective prelude to sporting events. Double good for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamGirlRosy View Post
Sport fucking is that lustful, steamy, passionate, hard, make me scream session that leaves me sore and soaked.
Rosy, you also are an ace at sport fucking. A few years ago a lady and I had a long email courtship with lots of verbal foreplay and when we finally met, on a beautiful September afternoon, it was as if months of built up passion erupted during our three hours together. The next day I emailed her to thank her and I told her I had slept for 10 deep, blissful hours. Her reply was that she had slept for 12 hours and she was afraid to laugh because it hurt. Now that was a great sport fucking session.

Awl4knot
Old 12-09-2011, 10:55 AM   #38
Guest021012
Account Disabled

User ID: 87468
My ECCIE Reviews

Rosy, you also are an ace at sport fucking. A few years ago a lady and I had a long email courtship with lots of verbal foreplay and when we finally met, on a beautiful September afternoon, it was as if months of built up passion erupted during our three hours together. The next day I emailed her to thank her and I told her I had slept for 10 deep, blissful hours. Her reply was that she had slept for 12 hours and she was afraid to laugh because it hurt. Now that was a great sport fucking session.

Awl4knot[/quote]

Oh my, well you sir got my imagination cranking. In this industry, it's such a treat when you meet someone you really click with. I've been fortunate enough to have several clients who made me lay back and think "...I get PAID for this?!?!?". It's rare to coerce true inhibition from a gent, but when I finally attain it, it's magic! I have a sick habit of pouncing and pounding
Guest021012 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 12:06 PM   #39
clitlicker7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by awl4knot View Post
Boss, you clearly are an ace sport fucker, good for you. You also know how to write, which can be a very effective prelude to sporting events. Double good for you.
Awl4knot
Thanks for the compliment bro. I'm fairly new to eccie and I think its great that I have a chance to communicate with a provider for a while before we meet. Writing well hopefully separates me from the rest of the pack.
Old 12-09-2011, 12:10 PM   #40
clitlicker7
Valued Poster

It's rare to coerce true inhibition from a gent, but when I finally attain it, it's magic! I have a sick habit of pouncing and pounding [/QUOTE]

Rosy I know we've never met, but will you marry me?
Old 12-09-2011, 01:31 PM   #41
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh my, well you sir got my imagination cranking.
Rosy,

Let me tell you more about that session. We were taking a break to let my friend recover from a series of orgasms produced through various means. She was lying in the middle of the bed, with an arm covering her face. She was simultaneously panting, softly mewing and giggling, apparently giddy from the experience. Her knees were drawn up and apart, exposing her sex which was still pulsing and glistening from her internal lubrication.

I went to the dressing table where we left the bottle of Champagne and filled a flute to wet my whistle and clear my palate. I was completely nude and still sported a wonderfully hard but chemically induced erection. As I sipped the Champagne I remembered that exactly one year earlier I was on an operating table undergoing a “procedure” that often robs men of their sexual potency. Here I was surrounded by the signs of my luck and the skill of my surgeon and I silently toasted him for his service. I am sure at that moment my friend would have also given thanks.

Each word is absolutely true.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women