Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47758
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-23-2012, 05:18 PM   #31
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
The judge didn't permit the cop or victim the opportunity to present their case numbnuts (munchman).

But your ok with the judges performance, even though your convinced there is no evidence of wrong in this case. GO FIGURE.
Read my post douche bag.
Reread the article.
Plus, just because you are stupid, I'll lay this out for you real quick.
The cop and the victim are nothing but witnesses in a criminal case. The cop is only a witness to what the "perp" said. Nothing more. The State presents the case.

I don't know where you got "The judge didn't permit the cop or victim the opportunity to present their case" numbnuts. If you read the statement you are so quick to condemn, you will see there is no evidence other than the 2 statements. The prosecuter didn't call the cop because he can only testify to as what he has seen. Without corroborating witnesses, the "victim's" and the cop's statements means no more than the "Perp's".
When there is a lack of evidence, a case is dismissed. The don't hold the trial anyway because dumbfucks like you will ignore the evidence and try to convict based on a youtube video that doesn't show anything.

You just aren't very smart. You can seem to read but it is pointless because you add all kinds of nonexistent content or miss the content that is there. You think too much but not enough in the way that counts.

You wrap yourself in the Constitution but you have no clue what it says or means.

I'll give you a last chance to prove me wrong. Cut and paste the facts that disagree with what I have said. I will admit I'm wrong.

But if you can't......I guess it doesn't mean anything because you are almost always wrong. I guess we will know no one else uses your login.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 07:25 PM   #32
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Skylar, the LDS church doesn't picket funerals, you're thinking of Westboro Baptist Church.

Thanks
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 07:31 PM   #33
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
So you're saying Jesus is a zombie?

Yeah, everyone who dies and rises again is a zombie in my book. Thanks for asking.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 08:36 PM   #34
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
It's beyond you Ekim. Never mind.

If you can understand it it would be a piece of cake for me.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 08:42 PM   #35
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

We get it douchebag, you have no problem with the judge ranting against the victim and siding with the rights And sympathies of the Islamist who attacked the athetist.

Your values are fuckedd up- Its obvious.

Your a loon.

Quote:
Read my post douche bag.

Reread the article.
The cop and the victim are nothing but witnesses in a criminal case. The cop is only a witness to what the "perp" said. Nothing more. The State presents the case.

I don't know where you got "The judge didn't permit the cop or victim the opportunity to present their case" numbnuts. If you read the statement you are so quick to condemn, you will see there is no evidence other than the 2 statements. The prosecuter didn't call the cop because he can only testify to as what he has seen. Without corroborating witnesses, the "victim's" and the cop's statements means no more than the "Perp's".
When there is a lack of evidence, a case is dismissed. The don't hold the trial anyway because dumbfucks like you will ignore the evidence and try to convict based on a youtube video that doesn't show anything.

You just aren't very smart. You can seem to read but it is pointless because you add all kinds of nonexistent content or miss the content that is there. You think too much but not enough in the way that counts.

You wrap yourself in the Constitution but you have no clue what it says or means.

I'll give you a last chance to prove me wrong. Cut and paste the facts that disagree with what I have said. I will admit I'm wrong.

But if you can't......I guess it doesn't mean anything because you are almost always wrong. I guess we will know no one else uses your login.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 08:56 PM   #36
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
If you can understand it it would be a piece of cake for me.
If it was such a 'piece of cake' for you, you'd already understand . . . but you don't.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 04:05 AM   #37
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
What video? If there was one, it would have been on that website.
He admitted grabbing a fake beard and the sign. Get over it. Why did it go to court?

The judge was not far off the mark in what he said but he had no place using it as justification for dismissing the charges.
As to his guilt, they have to prove he commited harrasment. I don't know the specifics of that there.
I guess you can't read.

Quote:
It went to court because the police officer on the scene issued a citation !

The TV clip interviews the cop and he expresses suprise that the judge dismissed the case because of the overwhelming evidence of the assault, including a video There you go, wearing your fake or misplaced rage along with your ignorance of the basic principles of our legal system. What overwhelming evidence? The only video they had was the one they showed on TV.

There was video recordings of the . assult that the judge had but didn't want to view to determine the validity of the officer's charge.

It is all in the post and link. You just didn't want to read, I understand.
Of course you understand someone not wanting to read. You live that every day. Those of us who like to read can't find what you say is in there. Big people point out facts that support their statements. You don't.
Quote:
Now I know.
Here is the statute.

How typical you would judge before reading it.

http://law.onecle.com/pennsylvania/c...7.009.000.html

Strange the guy relied on a video that wasn't introduced (no proof one exists) in the case. Where were all of the witnesses that had to have seen everything?
He didn't have even 1? They walked in the parade together till they found the cop. He didn't get any names?

Just because they don't believe in God doesn't mean they are willing to lie in court.
All good questions. I should ask why the cop expected a different outcome when he did no police work to collect any "overwhelming evidence" or a single statement from a single witness.

Quote:
Ok; Munchman we get it. You are on side with the perp and judge who thought it was judical to lecture the victim on the niceities of Islam and tolerance, while letting the perpetrator of the attack go without his due lecture on the Constitution and Bill of Rights !

It must feel all warm and cozy to be so fucking enlightened and worldly.
Why do you care if anyone gets a lecture on the Constitution and the Bill of Rights? Your actions and words ignore both in this thread alone (never mind you are the always the first person to convict someone through the media, without facts or a trial). You’re just pissed because you can't back anything you've said. I stand by what I've said and just because you are slow doesn't change what I said.
I'm not on anybody's side. I'm against you. And yes that is a cop-out on my part but only because it's so easy to prove you wrong.
Quote:
What video? The one they showed on TV showed nothing. If there was a video, where is the link?
What evidence? Why no witnesses? He admitted grabbing the sign and the fake beard. The statute states he must "strikes, shoves, kicks or otherwise subjects the
other person to physical contact, or attempts or threatens to
do the same;"
The cop saw nothing. Why didn't he get any witnesses? Or statements?
Again, what evidence? Over or underwhelming? They had 2 statements. They disagreed.

PS Like I give a shit about this. Just playing devil’s advocate this time. Besides, you don’t think the attorney fee taught the alleged perp anything?

Good men know when something needs to be done. And good men don’t judge other men when they don’t have all the facts.
Good men don't have to be told anything by bystanders.
I know that you can't answer any of these questions. So I won't ask you.

Quote:
Not as warm and fuzzy as someone who can't read or think.
Or as someone who claims to love the Constitution, except when it gets in their way.
Reread my posts, douche bag.
The above post is well worth repeating to you.

Quote:
The judge didn't permit the cop or victim the opportunity to present their case numbnuts (munchman).

But your ok with the judges performance, even though your convinced there is no evidence of wrong in this case. GO FIGURE.
I never said there was no evidence. I said there was no evidence presented in the story. We both read the same story. Since there is no evidence presented or discussed (other than a video that shows nothing and you hear 5 or 6 words, none threatening) the case should be dismissed. That's what the Constitution says in my America. You have lived here your whole life and you still don't know the principles our country is based on. You obviously miss the irony of you having to side with a fat atheist and a fat lazy cop while ignoring our Constitution to prove that once again you lead with your chin, not your brain.
Quote:
Read my post douche bag.
Reread the article.

Read, Reflect, Repeat.

Quote:
We get it douchebag, you have no problem with the judge ranting against the victim and siding with the rights And sympathies of the Islamist who attacked the athetist.

Your values are fuckedd up- Its obvious.

Your a loon.

Not only are my values better than yours, mine don't change because of the religion, the race, or the social level of the accused. You could change any of the people in this story and I'd still say the same thing.

Unlike someone such as yourself.

Not because I'm enlightened and worldly, because I'm an American.

(Unfortunately since you have no history of service to our country and because you have never displayed any type of grasp, be it intellectual or intuitive, I'm not going to waste my time explaining it. You'll have to fall back on the belief I don't know what I'm talking about.)
Old 02-24-2012, 05:47 AM   #38
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

LOL, Mouthmonster is having a conversation with himself.
Old 02-24-2012, 06:16 AM   #39
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
If it was such a 'piece of cake' for you, you'd already understand . . . but you don't.

Apparently was in another thread,and I didn't read it dense as hell.If you don't understand something keep quiet so your ignorance won't show.
Old 02-24-2012, 06:45 AM   #40
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
LOL, Mouthmonster is having a conversation with himself.
Obviously.
You couldn't read your own link. How would you read mine?

And now you are off subject. A douche bag till the end.
Old 02-24-2012, 07:27 AM   #41
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Apparently was in another thread,and I didn't read it dense as hell.If you don't understand something keep quiet so your ignorance won't show.
You’d do well to follow your own advice, but again, you are incapable of understanding – you lack the necessary cognitive skills.
Old 02-24-2012, 08:22 AM   #42
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Just enjoying your posts; keep up the good work Monstermouth.

You still haven't commented on the muslim judge berating the victim about all things Islam, but NOT doing the same to the (alleged) perp !

Let us know how you stand on that please.
Old 02-24-2012, 08:39 AM   #43
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
You’d do well to follow your own advice, but again, you are incapable of understanding – you lack the necessary cognitive skills.

How does it feel being the poster child for stupidity? If you were able to make a good point it would be a wonder.Just the same drivel over and over.
Old 02-24-2012, 08:49 AM   #44
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
How does it feel being the poster child for stupidity?
What? Is this the title of your forth coming biography? How very appropriate.

Quote:
If you were able to make a good point it would be a wonder.Just the same drivel over and over.
Look in the mirror twit, look in the mirror.
Old 02-24-2012, 10:53 AM   #45
CJ7
Valued Poster

poor IB
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women