Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40435
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-09-2012, 04:10 PM   #31
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

Encounters: 373

My ATF gave me candy, stuffed bear, Nice cards, plus other items for Valentine. She also was generous to me at Christmas as I was her. She is a provider but we like each other and respect each other and know it is a hobby but alot more pleasant when things work out well. We are also friends but certainly understand due to age difference and her life and mine it is just good hobby friends. There is no reason to treat the lady any different than one you would date if you really want to enjoy each encounter. She still does every thing she can to keep our adventures spicey and try new things and always enjoys which cant be said for so or girlfriends at times.
Harley Diablo is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 04:50 PM   #32
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

{I have several atfs in several cities}

One of my atfs made a wooden rocking horse for my grandbaby! and he made me a "brand" with the initials HD{Harley Dee} on them! Now that was special!

all my atfs are special though!!They each are good to me in so many ways and I try to reciprocate accordingly!

I will,for a special occasion, give my atfs a Playboy magazine or a Cowboys & Indians magazine...along with candy or a snack.

Once I had a client from france that I gave some "texas style gifts" to.
When I lived in Phoenix 5 years ago,I gave a client from Sweden a collecters knife and a cowboy type statue.He emailed last month that he still has it!

And I gave a special client a Harley Shirt a couple years ago,and he wore it for me recently

I always feel extra special when I get a gift!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 06:09 PM   #33
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by hjones View Post
My ATF gave me candy, stuffed bear, Nice cards, plus other items for Valentine.
Are you a chick? Or gay? Dude, what the fuck?
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 09:06 PM   #34
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

I don't engage in this enough to have an ATF and nor would I ever want one. In fact its the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard of. The idea of meeting women and compensating them for romance, is what it is and shouldn't be looked at as anything else. The concept of ATFs and Hobby Wives as I've heard people mention, I view this as unhealthy. For those that engage in this hobby to that extent have at it. But always remember there is a certain degree of risk to that emotionally.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 09:19 PM   #35
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

I just got back from seeing my atf. He is the best! Soo dreamy.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 09:43 PM   #36
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZarahAdams View Post
I just got back from seeing my atf. He is the best! Soo dreamy.
Was he soo dreamy and the best that you gave him a FREEBIE??
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 09:45 PM   #37
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

lol Don't think Zarah is into freebies or the line would be long. lol
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 10:01 PM   #38
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
The concept of ATFs and Hobby Wives as I've heard people mention, I view this as unhealthy. For those that engage in this hobby to that extent have at it. But always remember there is a certain degree of risk to that emotionally.
There is risk to allowing yourself to have any emotional connection--in or out of this corner of the world. There is also great potential reward. I've been hurt at times--sometimes badly--but some of my "hobby wives" have also given me some tremendous reasons to smile.

There is nothing wrong with playing it emotionally safe, but there is nothing wrong with rolling the dice either, though I agree with you it should be with eyes open from the beginning.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 10:14 PM   #39
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
Was he soo dreamy and the best that you gave him a FREEBIE??
Freebies aren't my thing. He understands and respects that this is a business.
He is handsome, sweet, a great fuck and he spoils me. Too bad he's married.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
lol Don't think Zarah is into freebies or the line would be long. lol
Lmfao. I wouldn't have time to post here. That's for sure!
Old 03-09-2012, 10:19 PM   #40
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Damn....his wife is lucky
Old 03-09-2012, 10:26 PM   #41
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

He's fucking around on his wife how can she be lucky. Ijs
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 10:30 PM   #42
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Bwahaha true. Damn.
Old 03-09-2012, 10:43 PM   #43
canuckvic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
So the only thing that makes a marriage, is fidelity? People who have open marriages are unlucky? So if you hobby, any girlfriend/SO isn't lucky to be with you?
Sorry but I feel that particpating in this hobby does not make them less of a great person.
canuckvic is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 05:12 AM   #44
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
There is nothing wrong with playing it emotionally safe, but there is nothing wrong with rolling the dice either, though I agree with you it should be with eyes open from the beginning.
There really is no sense in getting emotionally involved with a professional. It can only end badly. Very badly. Because while you are investing time, money and emotion in her, she is spending all her time trying to develop business. This divergent efforts can only end badly. While the fucker might care for her, the fuckee could care less. Oh, maybe that makes the hobbyist the one really getting fucked? ijs
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 06:28 AM   #45
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Charles, for some men, the ATF thing works great, for others, it can be a roller coaster ride of emotions.

It all goes back to exactly what you expect. I have said time again that if you are looking for love and committment, a Hooker is not the person you should be seeing.

If you are looking for great sex minus the emotional pitfalls that the Civie World is permiated with, then a "relationship" with a Hooker is a pretty good deal.

I think it works for us older guys much better. Many of us are through with the "love" thing, been there, done that, have no desire to enter into a permanent relationship. But if the desire to be with beautiful women is still intact, and the equipment still works reasonably well, then why not find a nice Lady that will scratch that itch and give you a good time.

I know the major problem. It all comes down to money. We are in a world that places the value of a good time in one hour increments. "man, she get $300 an hour for her time, I better make sure that at the end of the month, I can account for every penny and every minute".

Gee, that sounds like fun. Personally, I don't give a shit. I could drop dead tomorrow, and where would all of my worries that I am spending too much have gotten me. If I see my ATF, spend $1000 on her for no more than a great time out and some fantastic BCD activities, but feel absolutly great, where is the beef.

If someone can't afford this, then stay away from it. Get out you timer, enter the door at exactly the specified time, pop as many times as her menu allows, leave at the specified time, and count your change to make sure you got your moneys worth.

Hell, I bought a Cadillac CTS-V because it is a hell of a lot of fun to drive. A Honda Accord would have got me from point A to point B. But I would rather enjoy the experience that spending that extra gets me.

But, if I spend all of my time reading the Car Magazines and Blogs, wondering if I really spent too much, then I doubt I would be having any fun at all.
Jackie S is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women