Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70475
biomed161018
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47760
pyramider46370
bambino40445
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-31-2012, 04:37 PM   #31
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Good Answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by new2thescene View Post
My mother was a single parent(3 children) for maybe 4 years of my childhood. I can remember her bringing a few men home and they would bring food/cash so we could eat. They were in a relationship that they spent the money on food instead of going out on dates.

I saw a certain lady for several years; she would never accept more than a single hundred dollar bill: she liked getting the single bill more than several smaller bills. She said it made her fill good. Instead of a tip which she always refused, I started to bring food and a bottle of wine. She loved for me to bring fruit. The money helped with the rent, and the food helped to make it more like a normal relationship for her.

JR Lawrence
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 09:02 AM   #32
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamrock55 View Post
As always Boardman comes through with a boring cliche post. Thanks for being unoriginal but I'm sure people you pay to spend time with you laugh. If your going to make a joke or antagonize lets try to be clever about it.

Thanks
At what point did this become a forum to find ways for women to make money WITHOUT fucking? You want straight advice, to the the Chamber of Commerce. You post this here, you have to expect it.

Having said that, the Ebay idea is a good one. Completely flexible time schedule, low cost of entry, potentially good income. If she starts a dropship business she can get into business for under $100 and run it from the library or a smartphone till she gets a computer.

Of course, she has to actually DO it. None of these ideas are rocket science and none are exactly secret - but they do require drive and work ethic. The tools of commerce have never been more available than they are now.
Kshunter is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 09:08 AM   #33
shamrock55
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kshunter View Post
At what point did this become a forum to find ways for women to make money WITHOUT fucking? You want straight advice, to the the Chamber of Commerce. You post this here, you have to expect it.
Well the sandbox is for non hobby related discussion and I have no problem with jokes. I love jokes just prefer funny original comments. If you try to be funny and fail expect to be called on it.
shamrock55 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 01:33 PM   #34
KidChaos
Registered Member

I'm new to this site so pardon me in advance if I post something incorrectly.

Does she have an updated resume or skills catalog? I'm a senior executive for one of the US largest banks; with an office here in O.P. She should really consider working somewhere that can offer her benefits (health, education reimbursement, dental, etc...). She could probably do bank teller work very easily. If you want to contact me via PM and get me her resume and potentially set up an interview, you're perfectly welcome to contact me via this site.
KidChaos is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 01:38 PM   #35
KidChaos
Registered Member

I wouldn't be doing the interviewing or hiring. I'd just be willing to get the resume into the right hands of someone in our HR department. Just wanted to add that to put anyone's mind at ease about contacting me.
KidChaos is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 01:38 AM   #36
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Thought of something today, maybe something I might need help with in the future. A fulfillment service...shipping stuff out. Just an idea.
royamcr is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women