Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453030
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47751
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-06-2010, 10:03 PM   #31
Lust4xxxLife
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
So Johnnybax,

As of now you have 158 posts. I would be good money you have posted less than 158 words in those posts.

How about you give up racking up a post count here.
It must be the twitter syndrome. No substance allowed.
Lust4xxxLife is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 10:20 PM   #32
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lust4xxxLife View Post
It must be the twitter syndrome. No substance allowed.
Good call, You and Bolt, the text generation at it's finest........
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 10:26 PM   #33
Lust4xxxLife
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default Yep, time to move on, but...

I think it's time to shrug our shoulders and leave aspd behind. However, just as it was cathartic to have farewell discussions on aspd, I think it's a good thing to air our consternation at how aspd ended. OMG.

One day not too long ago, I was a member of an aspd community that was helpful, entertaining (for sure), and surprisingly well moderated compared to just about any Internet board or blog I've been a regular participant on.

Then one day, I logged in and an angry hag that I had never heard of was explaining to the community how much of a burden we were and how undeserving of the service that we were paying for. That is like a red cape to me but I have not lost a child and didn't know any of the circumstances so I let it roll off my back.

Then a day or two later, unknown angry hag's angry daughter is explaining to us all that we are like dogshit that you find on the bottom of your shoe. We - the paying customers - are told that the site might be shut for a couple of days just to make a point. WTF? My relationship with aspd was terminal at that point.

Finally, and most ridiculously, angry daughter sends out emails and makes posts soliciting donations to support their for-profit business. LOL. Admittedly, I don't think there is any way that these people could manage any kind of legal equity arrangement. The whole thing is a clusterfuck, IMHO.

Bottom line: it was ASPD's time to go. I hope this site will carry the torch for a while.
Lust4xxxLife is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 11:45 PM   #34
justanotherguy
Account Disabled

I think Deuce would have been much better off with donations if he would have separated his association with the angry daughter and just started his own site. People tend to not want to donate money to someone who has insulted them.

I have no idea how the donations are going for them but I am sure the big mouth daughter's association with the new site does not help. I think it would have helped their cause if the daughter would have started a thread apologizing for being a loud mouth hot head like her mother because of the grieving process. Most people have lost love ones and they would have understood her pain, but to insult people and then ask for a donation is just bad business.
justanotherguy is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 12:26 AM   #35
Admiral Nelson
Registered Member

As of 1:20am DFW time, the link to ASPD appears broken. The site has apparently 'gone dark'.

Well, I'm over here now.

Never did get an answer to my reasonable question about what happens to the archived material from ASPD--particularly the membership materials stored there.

Admiral Nelson has the Con.
Admiral Nelson is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 12:48 AM   #36
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justanotherguy View Post
I think Deuce would have been much better off with donations if he would have separated his association with the angry daughter and just started his own site. People tend to not want to donate money to someone who has insulted them.
Absolutely!!
TexTushHog is online now   Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 12:55 AM   #37
Fastloop
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Nelson View Post
As of 1:20am DFW time, the link to ASPD appears broken. The site has apparently 'gone dark'.
Yep, it's gone. Now I can go to sleep.
Fastloop is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 01:20 AM   #38
JohnJohn
Lifetime Premium Access

They went dark at 9 pm central time. And the world didn't end and we have a wonderful home here. This would probably be a good time to end this thread if the mods agree.
JohnJohn is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 11:22 AM   #39
motocrossman39
Premium Access

Encounters: 144

I agree with all of you fellers, I was a "Paying Member" for BCD for a number of years, and I always enjoyed it, very much so...I tried to stay nuetral and listen alot, it worked well for me.
I am a VP of an Advertising Agency, and you don't make money by being an ass.
Above all, ASPD was a business...period...then they get all pissy and emotional, why, unknown. I have lost a Father, 4 Granparents and uncounted Family, but I didn't take it on my clients who ultimatley pay the bills.
Someone over there got the Bank Funds from the Owner's Bank Account, I guarantee you that, they just took they money and ran....
Oh well, I am sure we will be happy anyways...we will see the next steps of this, I have a feeling we will be hearing more down the line.
I would bet a plug nickel the "Story" ain't over.

Moto
motocrossman39 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 11:33 AM   #40
Guest012211-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2676
My ECCIE Reviews

Kinda sad to see it go, and I wish it could have been handled differently. There are so many unanswered questions, but like most things in life we will forget and move on. I consider it a luxury to have so much spare time on the brain to sit back and contemplate such things
Guest012211-3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 12:07 PM   #41
OFF
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole Preston View Post
Kinda sad to see it go ... but like most things in life we will forget and move on.
All of this has been very sad, but like ASPD, I think it is time to push "unsubscribe" and let this thread pass on as well.

OFF :-)

Somewhat, kind of, maybe a little bit related "Watching the Sunset" Boobiage Photo

OFF is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 06:01 PM   #42
gameloading
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1
Default And in the end

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lust4xxxLife View Post

Finally, and most ridiculously, angry daughter sends out emails and makes posts soliciting donations to support their for-profit business. LOL. Admittedly, I don't think there is any way that these people could manage any kind of legal equity arrangement. The whole thing is a clusterfuck, IMHO.

Bottom line: it was ASPD's time to go. I hope this site will carry the torch for a while.
You hit the nail on the head Lust4. Except you left out the part about how the masses cowed down to the angry hag's angry daughter...and all the rates and all the tits were gone. WTF is the world coming to?
gameloading is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 08:38 PM   #43
Guest012211-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2676
My ECCIE Reviews

Refer to the post above ( OFF's) I think that says it all.
Guest012211-3 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 09:43 PM   #44
SweetUpscaleTreat
Account Disabled

User ID: 5495

hey admiral nelson...welcome to eccie
SweetUpscaleTreat is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 09:44 PM   #45
SweetUpscaleTreat
Account Disabled

User ID: 5495
Smile welcome to eccie

Hey admiral nelson...Welcome to eccie, to bad aspd is gone, but much more fun here

quote=Admiral Nelson;30201]As of 1:20am DFW time, the link to ASPD appears broken. The site has apparently 'gone dark'.

Well, I'm over here now.

Never did get an answer to my reasonable question about what happens to the archived material from ASPD--particularly the membership materials stored there.

Admiral Nelson has the Con.[/quote]
SweetUpscaleTreat is offline   Quote