Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47775
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-26-2012, 08:40 PM   #31
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molay View Post
Not entirely true. I have spent entire weekends with "low volume" providers. I regularly spend entire days with "low volume" providers. I have picked up "low volume" providers from college (although they may have certainly had sex at college, but I'm assuming it would not be numerous people) and spent the entire evening with them. I mainly see girls who do not advertise anywhere. Very UTR and very low volume. So yes, I think in these circumstances I can assume they are low volume. I am not so naive to believe that I am the only person they see, but I do believe (and in some instances, know) that I am often the only person they see in a given day.

When I see a more traditional provider, I am well aware that there is no way to know how many clients they have seen, and I have definitely seen some providers who had seen several clients before me. The biggest complaint in those instances is not that they are nasty, as they have usually cleaned up. My complaint is the provider is worn out and just doesn't put her best effort into it. It is definitely more of going through the motions. This is a major turn-off for me.
That's all fine and dandy, however, it really makes no difference where you pick these gals up at nor does it matter how long your dates are, whether they're multi-hour dates, whether they're your UTR-Elites, or whether you have a go-fast boat, ...it really doesn't matter. All that means is that when they are with you, they're not with someone else

Don't ever forget that these providers, especially the GFE-variety providers, are selling an illusion. The really good ones do so effortlessly and convincingly. They're conditioned to keep the entire truth from coming to light because that's bad for business.

I will stand behind what I stated, "you have no way of knowing (for certain) how "low-volume" they actually are", and your assumptions prove it.

Believe whatever you will, proof is reality and assumptions are guesses at best.

--

Fun Fact of the day:
Bill Gates earns about $250 USD every second.

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 10:27 PM   #32
Molay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun View Post
All that means is that when they are with you, they're not with someone else
This was my point exactly. The OP was speaking of volume in a single day, so I was speaking within single day increments. When I am with a provider for a 24 hour period, I can know that I am the only person they have been with that day. Of course I have no idea who they see when I'm not with them and don't want or care to know.
Molay is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 10:51 PM   #33
texas99
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

he was trying to say your guess was subjective, non basis, non difference. however if he understood possibility he might not said guess under certain condition, does make difference.

see a provider in earlier time certainly will get more chance to be first fresh in a single day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molay View Post
This was my point exactly. The OP was speaking of volume in a single day, so I was speaking within single day increments. When I am with a provider for a 24 hour period, I can know that I am the only person they have been with that day. Of course I have no idea who they see when I'm not with them and don't want or care to know.
texas99 is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 10:57 PM   #34
Sofia Simms
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 163874
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Nicely Put but...

However, low volume wouldn't be the issue here, it would be that no matter how many guys a girl sees prior to seeing you, as long as she gives you what you came there for: an incredible GFE experience, a hot and steamy PSE experience, a dominatrix tease session, whatever you were in need of... delivers nicely, and does not have a beat up nookie with all the tell tale signs n the incall that y'all highlighted before, then ALL IS WELL.Or at least it should be.
Does it really matter if she is gonna use the nookie again that same day? Or had just a few hours ago? I don't think so. Cause if that's the case, the real expectancy is that she never use her nookie again or at least not when she knows she is going to visit with you...and I think that's just crazy!

Quote:
All that means is that when they are with you, they're not with someone else
Don't ever forget that these providers, especially the GFE-variety providers, are selling an illusion. The really good ones do so effortlessly and convincingly. They're conditioned to keep the entire truth from coming to light because that's bad for business and bad for you guys too, apparently

I will stand behind what I stated, "you have no way of knowing (for certain) how "low-volume" they actually are", and your assumptions prove it.

Believe whatever you will, proof is reality and assumptions are guesses at best. Word!
Sofia Simms is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 11:01 PM   #35
Sofia Simms
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default LOL

Always! Thanks sugar bunches! I'll be looking forward to it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me Chupo Bien View Post
Not the answer to your question but I plan to see you early next year, my favorite time is the 10 - 12 am timeframe. I'm freshest then and hopefully you are too.

See you soon.
Old 12-26-2012, 11:01 PM   #36
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

As mentioned above...........

I could care less..... I would love to be the first in line for some quality snapper.

Snapper for rent, has conditions, when I accept those conditions, I just hope the snapper has been washed, for the most part, I have not found an obvious catch and release yet.... I know my time is coming, but, if I think about it all the time, the hobby is no fun, or will go to the bar and pick up an easy catch and release.

Trolling for the clean snapper is fun, kind of makes it a sport.
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 03:32 AM   #37
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

A good provider can be whatever you're looking for...... That includes making you think you're not only the first but that you're the only one......

And if you're a dummy then you'll believe it lol.....

Sofia I hope you can back up what you say
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 10:07 AM   #38
SD7
Registered Member

My SO was a provider who received pretty high "gifts" for each session. She did one per day. She was convinced that the clientele that she had would not repeat if she served multiple clients in a day.
SD7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 10:16 AM   #39
Sofia Simms
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Well

There's only one way to find out, now isn't there, babes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post

Sofia I hope you can back up what you say
Old 12-27-2012, 10:24 AM   #40
Sofia Simms
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Although

I feel the same way, I stick to 2 (& ofcourse, everyday isn't Xmas so factor in cancellations). I do so for a different reason than that of your SO....I just physically cannot achieve more than 2 "satisfieds" a day. I'm really into every session I decide to take so, my juice (and brains) is usually depleted after each session & needs some time to re-up. But then again, most hobbyists NEVER believe the words of a provider so....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD7 View Post
My SO was a provider who received pretty high "gifts" for each session. She did one per day. She was convinced that the clientele that she had would not repeat if she served multiple clients in a day.
Old 12-27-2012, 01:11 PM   #41
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

I mention I am low volume because its the truth - hell, maybe 3 - 4 people here in Houston have had a session with me...

Now, I would have my doubts if I see 100+ reviews and counting on a provider claiming to be low
volume (1 year time frame more or less)... vs less than 10 after an extended period of time. Good thread Miss Sofia - I once had a gent tell me how a seemingly popular provider here , with 100+ reviews, he was not interested in seeing, as DATY was expected. Fact is, some care, some don't.

And as for seeing several men a day (6+), I don't know any provider making that much $$$...really? Or am I just totally outside the circle here??
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 01:36 PM   #42
SD7
Registered Member

My SO did not enjoy the profession. She decided that the best approach was to get some well to do corporate clients, charge a high fee and entertain one per day. She liked her clients but did not like her work. However, she is good looking and well spoken and was able to provide good services. The men liked her and repeated as well as referred colleagues. It was known that she worked once a day so that they had to work around her calendar.

When she was working, she told her relatives and friends that she was a free lance model. She was always concerned that some relative would find out or someone would tell her daughter.
SD7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 02:39 PM   #43
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofia Simms View Post
There's only one way to find out, now isn't there, babes?
Clever threAD Sofia
StinkyFingers is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 03:23 PM   #44
Sarunga
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD7 View Post
My SO did not enjoy the profession. She decided that the best approach was to get some well to do corporate clients, charge a high fee and entertain one per day. She liked her clients but did not like her work. However, she is good looking and well spoken and was able to provide good services. The men liked her and repeated as well as referred colleagues. It was known that she worked once a day so that they had to work around her calendar.

When she was working, she told her relatives and friends that she was a free lance model. She was always concerned that some relative would find out or someone would tell her daughter.
Your SO sounds like a very demanding woman. Please tell us a little bit more about her...
Sarunga is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 04:17 PM   #45
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

I wonder what handle he will use this time. Not like he changes the story up
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women