Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70438
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60108
gman4452947
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35478
Mojojo33117

Old 01-18-2013, 03:02 AM   #31
ArisRose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141008
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL!
ArisRose is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 05:10 AM   #32
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

This sorta happened with me a few years ago.

I had an ATF I saw frequently. But on this particular night she was 1 to 2 hours late to our appointment which was a 12 hour. Her being late wasnt so much an issue (90 percent of the ladies I have seen have been late) , but when she arrived I let her know that our time frame would change based on her arrival which she agreed would be cool. This was probably my fourth time seeing her.....and usually when its been established that you enjoy her time some ladies will try to test you to some degree to see if you can be manipulated or sorta pushed over. Usually because they figure you will be so loyal due to her service acumen and patient that her coming late wont be an issue. And to top things off, because she knew I would never cancel an overnight on a touring lady without sufficient notice, she had the cushion of knowing her trip would be still be fruitful if she had ncns ans cancellations.

Well after a night of fun....I woke up with about two hours left on my appointment and morning wood...... and we were cuddling and talking. She decided to tell me she had a 10:30 appointment and wanted to know if we could cut it two hours short. It was 8am and I was eagerly anticipating those last two hours of fun. So I told her the mere thought of that would be disappointing.......and if she had come at my original booking time she would have had time to make her morning appointment on time. And even if she offered me money back to compensate for the missed time.......you cant place money next to a woody....and I doubt she would have...because the money I would have wanted back would have been the same price as her appointment.....and to top it off I wouldnt want to see her again.

She did decide to stay, and later on when her touring reviews were popping up.....I noticed one reviewer who I knew had an appointment right before me.....during that block of time she was....er....ummm "running late." Her morning appointment got a BJ only session.......he even commented in my review jokingly that I was the reason he couldnt get intercourse during his appointment.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 05:45 AM   #33
ArisRose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141008
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down

Ok, after reading this it appears that the "slamdango" is all in you head.
Bitch was just trying to see if she could game you for more money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking
Once I met her she decided I was TOO HIGH PROFILE and she had enough business. So no pictures and no review.
Only because she doesn't want others to know about her begging after the fact.

Quote:
I get an email requesting another session.
So we're contacting hobbyists now fishing for sessions?
Quote:
15 minutes of Yada, Yada, Yada I just moved, first & last month’s Rent Yada, Yada, Yada utilities, deposits
Yep, laying the bait.........

Quote:
I get a call from her 11:10 am. on Monday asking if I would consider helping her out as she is now being visited by a friend (Period!) and she was unable to do the other session she had scheduled at 4:00 pm. She said she was too sore.
And in the end she NCNS your ass after you suggested she suck your dick for the money.

Just another hustler.
ArisRose is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 06:10 AM   #34
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArisRose View Post
Ok, after reading this it appears that the "slamdango" is all in you head.
Bitch was just trying to see if she could game you for more money.

Only because she doesn't want others to know about her begging after the fact.

So we're contacting hobbyists now fishing for sessions?

Yep, laying the bait.........

And in the end she NCNS your ass after you suggested she suck your dick for the money.

Just another hustler.
I thinck you nailed it!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 02:07 PM   #35
Guest101114
Account Disabled

User ID: 51111
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
LOL I ONLY book hour appointments as a rule. 15 minutes to chat. 30 minutes of Hide The Pickle. And 15 minutes of chat, clean up and exit strategy.

This is true
Guest101114 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 02:57 PM   #36
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by XOXO Karla View Post
This is true
I just got a Woody!
Still Looking is offline   Quote