Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47675
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 02-05-2013, 08:23 AM   #31
smoothnsilky
Amazonian Goddess

User ID: 2786
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hmm I wish I kne why ladies do not respond back. Myself, I love foot play! It is like a direct line to my pretty kitty.

Perhaps those ladies do not feel that it is necessary to answer even when it is something that they ar not interested in. Unless they have over looked that PM or forgotten to reply back, there is no reason to answer back anyone's message.
smoothnsilky is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:55 AM   #32
oktickler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Thanks Dawn for your input. And I must say, your website has some "nice" pics!! That's what I'm talking about.... Very Fine Indeed...
oktickler is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:14 AM   #33
BBWsoccermom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 126449
My ECCIE Reviews

I thought id put my 2 cents in here, for what its worth. I LOVE doing feet appts now. Having said that, the first time I was asked, I declined. My feet are very ticklish and wide. Plus in all honesty, I couldn't figure out what id do with my friggin feet for a whole hour lol.. one appt he just started playing with my feet and we darn near spent the whole hour playing like that. Now, I love it. I have found that the small, wide, perfectly pedicured feet ive always been self conscious of were actually adored & sought after by the foot fetish community. . I absolutely love foot appointments now. I think I shall add feet pics to my showcase.. thanks oktickler for the thought!
BBWsoccermom is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:17 AM   #34
oktickler
Valued Poster

No...thank you Soccermom for yours!! That's exactly what I'm talking about. You were open minded enough to try something different, probably something you'd never even thought of, and SURPRISE, you enjoyed it. So glad too hear from you, and glad you enjoyed it. Maybe between you and what a few of the others have said, we can get a few to open up and realize some "new" assets they have at their disposal, and possibly try something new. And yes, putting up a few pics of a well taken care of foot may bring in some new business. Thanks very much for your thoughts and comments!!
Old 02-06-2013, 02:40 PM   #35
Guest041513
Account Disabled

User ID: 100474
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by oktickler View Post
Any of you ladies feel free to give me your thoughts on this please. Why is it that when a requests is made for nothing but "footplay" there are so many that won't even respond? In the "big picture" here of some of the things that get asked, I'd expect this is small apples compared too some of the requests. I know I have a biased opinion on this as I am very much into female feet, and am asking for, I guess, some feedback?? One other question on this, it seems that most providers post pictures of just about every body part they have, for everyone too see what they have in store if chosen. Why is the percentage so low on one's that provide pictures showing their feet? Not shoes, but feet. Any feedback from you ladies is appreciated.
I don't know why you are having such a hard time with this. Maybe you should see a Pro Domme like myself and a few others on this bourd who are experienced Dommes , not just providers who are "fetish friendly" and really have no clue about fetishes or Bdsm . I love to provide Foot fetish services . I like when my subs do my pedicure , using you as a foot stool and of course if your a good boy , a foot job. I can not answer for any other providers but I am very foot fetish friendly but You MUST have verifiable references.
Guest041513 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 03:44 PM   #36
oktickler
Valued Poster

Thanks Niky for the input. You have some nice pics up as well, and a good one that shows your pink wrinkly soles.....very nice. For my purposes and interests, I'm not interested in the dom/sub aspect. For me its totally about feet, just wanting too have pretty female feet for a session. While some do combine feet and domination, for me its separate. I value your opinion, and thanks for the input. Again, very nice feet!!
Old 02-06-2013, 04:46 PM   #37
Guest041513
Account Disabled

User ID: 100474
My ECCIE Reviews

I am not just a Domme sweetheart I provide reqular foot fetish sessions lol but thank you for the compliments, they are pretty and talented.
Guest041513 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:52 PM   #38
Guest071313-5
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky.Vixenn View Post
if your a good boy , a foot job. I can not answer for any other providers but I am very foot fetish friendly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky.Vixenn View Post
they are pretty and
talented.
Thats Hot !!! And yes they are! You wont be disappointed here OKtickler
Guest071313-5 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:28 AM   #39
RebeccaFair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 70
My ECCIE Reviews

Oktickler, I still have fond memories of our time together....
EW also has a thread up about foot play, as I posted there, I love foot attention.

Whether it be tickling, which can get very intense, or the slow lick and suck on the toes or soles, it's a very sensuous part of my body. The first time someone sucked my toes I squirted on them, and the attention, even tickling will cause me to get wet. I have very feminine, curvy, well proportioned size 11s.

There are too few who enjoy this, whether it be the giving or receiving. Hopefully, Ok, you will find many to respond to your desires...tickles to you darlin, RF

PS>Footnight rules!
RebeccaFair is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:58 AM   #40
angusranch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Dang it Rebecca, you need to get those size 11's back up here in my area ASAP!!
angusranch is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:11 AM   #41
oktickler
Valued Poster

Oh Rebecca, my my, the session we had.... THAT was a really good time!! And same goes for the fond memories, meeting someone like you, who had such an intense reaction to having their feet fondled, kissed, tickled and well, you know... it made the whole thing so much more intense for me. I was very much into your size 11's, and it was easy too tell you enjoyed yourself as much as I did. And as I told you, I love bigger feet, which you've got, and they are so well proportioned and shapely, and sensitive, I couldn't have asked for much more. Thanks so much for your thoughts, and for bringing back such a good memory for me. Here's hoping too maybe seeing you again soon!!!
Old 02-07-2013, 05:02 PM   #42
BBWsoccermom
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

oktickler.. thanks so much for welcoming my thoughts, as I rarely comment on threads. I just couldnt resist this one and a few others I found in this section. Sure hope I make it down your way soon. Havent had a good foot/tickle session in a while lol..
Old 02-07-2013, 05:18 PM   #43
oktickler
Valued Poster

Well bring them feet on down sister!!! I know just the person who can help....
Old 02-07-2013, 05:22 PM   #44
BBWsoccermom
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

CANNOT wait! Just got a new bottle of baby oil! woohoo!
Old 02-07-2013, 05:28 PM   #45
oktickler
Valued Poster

Oh my.....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women