Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161006
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453030
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47751
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-14-2013, 09:36 PM   #31
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

[IMG]https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?
ui=2&ik=6bec089db5&view=att&th =13cd5a7cfcd45371&attid=0.31&d isp=emb&zw&atsh=1[/IMG]

cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 09:38 PM   #32
timpage
Account Disabled

Nothing but red x's dumbass. Try again.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 09:41 PM   #33
timpage
Account Disabled

I'm ignoring everything after "TP, you win"

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN View Post
Okay, TP, you win. It's exhausting trying to hold an intelligent dialogue with you libtards, but I'm going to throw out a couple more things, then I'm done with this thread.

First, absent the incompetence of the Feds, I am confident Texas would do a substantially better job of handling border issues.

Second, try to remember that this all hypothetical. In the event of an actual collapse of the U.S. economy, leading to secession, or whatever, NONE of your precious government entitlements would be in play, period. No VA, no SS, no Medicare, no Medicaid, you name it...gone. Typical of a libtard to bleat like a lamb over the very thought of his government paycheck going away. If you want to hear some serious bleating, stick with your man O'Blunder, he'll give the country plenty of reasons if left unchecked.

On the military base issue, of course there would be some pain, and some adjustments to be made. O'Blunder came up with the sequester in 2011 for the express purpose of tearing down the military. So, many of those installations aren't safe for long, anyway.

All that being said, long term, I stand by the premise that Texas could make it on its own...IN THE EVENT OF A COLLAPSE.
Old 02-14-2013, 09:42 PM   #34
essence
Valued Poster

cpt, thanks for all those pics of Texas girls with big puffy titties, I like the one third down best, she can create growth any time she wants, baby, best thing about Texas girls is they are not ashamed to be proud of their bodies and what that does to a man.
essence is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:10 PM   #35
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I'd put my money on Texas doing just fine. They wouldn't have a Federal Reserve, and no income tax. If they based their money on something of value, they would thrive when the remaining US falls.

And ICE isn't really allowed to protect the border now? If the Feds were out of the way, you can be sure that thousands of Texas volunteers would be happy to greet anyone coming across their border uninvited.

And your comment about Medicaid and Medicare is ridiculous. No one is going to let people go without health care when they know it depends on them. People are by nature compassionate and generous. You think people are lazy and selfish because you are lazy and selfish. You're willing to put other people's money where your mouth is. The rest of us will take care of each other, even more so if government gets out of the way. We're not all lazy and selfish like you are, Timmy, hiding in the skirts of big government. We're better than you.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:17 PM   #36
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
I see them, 2Xdumbass
Old 02-14-2013, 10:23 PM   #37
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I'd put my money on Texas doing just fine. They wouldn't have a Federal Reserve, and no income tax. If they based their money on something of value, they would thrive when the remaining US falls.

And ICE isn't really allowed to protect the border now? If the Feds were out of the way, you can be sure that thousands of Texas volunteers would be happy to greet anyone coming across their border uninvited.

And your comment about Medicaid and Medicare is ridiculous. No one is going to let people go without health care when they know it depends on them. People are by nature compassionate and generous. You think people are lazy and selfish because you are lazy and selfish. You're willing to put other people's money where your mouth is. The rest of us will take care of each other, even more so if government gets out of the way. We're not all lazy and selfish like you are, Timmy, hiding in the skirts of big government. We're better than you.
You're a laughable retard. You and the rest of the GOP zombies here wouldn't give one dollar out of a hundred to help anybody. All you do is cry and bitch right now by virtue of the fact that the government makes you give one dollar out of a hundred to help anybody. The very idea that you would do so voluntarily is fucking joke. You're out for yourselves, nobody else. That's what being a republican and a libertarian is all about. Fuck everybody but yourselves. And you know it. Your argument is stupid, you've refuted it yourself many times. Fuck off.
Old 02-14-2013, 10:34 PM   #38
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
upgrade from your TRS 80 Computer
Old 02-14-2013, 10:36 PM   #39
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

You only think that way, Timmy, is because that is how YOU are. Statistics show that non-liberals donate much more to charity than liberals do. We've discussed that here.

Like I said, Timmy, we're not all lazy and selfish like you. That you wouldn't lift one of your own fingers to help another does not mean that others wouldn't. Your dim view of yourself is reflected in your knee-jerk reaction to all issues. More and bigger government, less personal responsibility. I'm sorry you life that way. It must really suck to be you.
Old 02-14-2013, 10:37 PM   #40
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
upgrade from your TRS 80 Computer
I've got a Commodore, and still can't see them.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women