Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60150
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47650
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 03-02-2013, 08:12 AM   #31
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arverni View Post
Different strokes for different folks - I just do not want to deal with BP drama. The only girls I want to see are the ones who are in the business for the right reasons and they have their heads screwed on correctly. My NIGHTMARE is finding myself in a room with a girl who finds the activity emotionally damaging to her - but is doing it anyway because she's either forced to or is economically desperate.

It's not a business that just any girl can get into. The wonderful girls who are liberated and open minded enough to enjoy the work are the ones I want to see. They tend to be a bit more expensive and I'm good with that.

Quality over quantity. I suppose if the hobby was my only source of "fun" then I might be a bit more frugal but ... it's not.
YOU are a wise wise wise man!!!

{to be in this business,a lady needs to be thick skinned with the right amount of spunk & sass and ready for whatever the hobby throws at her}
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 08:22 AM   #32
Arverni
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brmike1963 View Post
Well said Arv, my sentiments exactly.
Well Mike, you are a lot more experienced at this than I am I notice that you have a lot of reviews and seem to never have had a "bad" experience. A couple of "so-so" experiences maybe but that happens. Obviously - you are doing something right.

It's just kind of tiring to see guys (not you Mike) complaining about bad experiences with girls or poor service and then when you look - most of their experience comes off BackPage. Nothing against BackPage - some of our girls here still advert there ... but BP is an unregulated, chaotic jungle of a few good providers entangled in a format containing MANY bad ones. Fish in that bayou and you will pull up a bad fish every now and then. It's fine if you can deal with that - but realize it's the nature of the game there and don't complain about it.
Arverni is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 08:48 AM   #33
Brmike1963
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Research , research , research. That's my motto. I can't research BP enough to satisfy my common sense. I like to put as many odds in my favor as possible. I don't have time or money for bad experiences. Although it does keep me from getting a date sometimes and I end up alone because nobody I trust is available, whereas a BP girl may be a phone call away. Thank god I'm at a mature age and can think with the right head and not give into primal urges like I did many years ago. In the early 80's I was on a carrier and we docked in the phillipeans for a few days, I don't know how I escaped there with my life. Lol , primal urges took over back then. Today I would probably not leave the ship. Lol
Brmike1963 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 09:45 AM   #34
disilene
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I don't think the people who review BP girls and have bad experiences are complaining though Arverni. Different strokes for different folks. Some guys want to see a different girl every time. Some want to see a type of provider that really isn't available on this board. BP is a great place to seek for different things. The best BBBJCIM available in Nola (arguably) only posts on BP, though she has a profile on here.

That being said it is more important to this board that the BP girls get reviewed. We all know about the eccie girls. I mean if you look at the stellar providers....how many reviews do you need to be able to read about a girl? But by guys sharing info on the girls they meet off BP...new relevant information is given. Rather than just another stellar review that is ad nauseum to the littany of other positive reviews.

It could be argued that negative reviews are the most important reviews that you could read. Isn't that the point of this forum....to alert other dawgs which girls to stay away from? For reasons of rip off, B&S, or LE?

Otherwise, what do we have a fan page? A clique of providers to which we will never accept new talent? Every girl at some point had to initially be reviewed. Not every provider can be researched (especially the younger ones).

When I was on vacation, I was in an area that didn't have a thriving eccie forum like this area. I am very appreciative of the guys who post reviews..sometimes the first review of a girl.
disilene is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:30 AM   #35
brownfish
Valued Poster

Encounters: 152

completely agree with disilene ..
brownfish is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:50 AM   #36
Arverni
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Dis ... I have nothing against BP and I have no right to tell other men how to spend their money or who they see. My comments are simply based on ... well, for instance - when I see a comment from a guy about how "all" the girls are "this way" or "that way" and they group all the girls into one pile and stereotype them. But - when I look at the reviews written by the guys who write those things - I find most of their experience comes off backpage. They don't KNOW the upper crust ladies on ECCIE - who have their shit in one sock.

Reviews - I didn't create the system - I'd have created it differently if I had. It's not my system to change. It is what it is and guys should use it the way they see fit. Personally, for me - you will not see me making negative reviews based on a woman's appearance or even if she has a bad hygiene day. I just don't look at the hobby as if it were an activity like ordering a meal at Copeland's. I can criticize a restaurant for bad service and the people who work there really won't take it personally - it won't be emotionally challenging for them to deal with it.

But jeeze man - this is something totally different. I have seen guys gig a girl for having stretch marks ... or making comments on how much they weigh ... or ... I saw one that criticized the way a girl talked. These are all hard personal criticisms and they're hard for girls to deal with - which is why Dallas says you have to have tough skin to be in this business but ... man, I just don't think us guys need to make their life any harder.

But like I said - this is my approach to reviews - other guys have the right to make up their own minds and use the system in the manner they wish to. But for me - negative reviews do nothing. It's the positive ones that I gravitate to ... and even in them - I can tell when the girl REALLY impressed the guy writing the review.
Arverni is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 11:44 AM   #37
Guest020813-03
Account Disabled

User ID: 44473
My ECCIE Reviews

Disilene, your comment appears decently written. And, yes, may seem logical to a
Newbie or a dummy. Also, you are very much entitled to your opinion. Appearing logical and decently written to some, does not make it so.

The old saying, "you are what you eat" also applies in this biz. You reviews speaks volumes about you. I think we all can see what type of guy you are.
Guest020813-03 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 11:46 AM   #38
rodog44
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Thank goodness for all the great ladies that we have around here. I just hope I get to meet all of them what ever they charge. I'm working on it.
rodog44 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 12:48 PM   #39
ilovedatass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

+1
ilovedatass is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 01:11 PM   #40
ManOnAMission
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

+1 Arverni
ManOnAMission is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 02:35 PM   #41
disilene
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arverni View Post
Personally, for me - you will not see me making negative reviews based on a woman's appearance or even if she has a bad hygiene day. I just don't look at the hobby as if it were an activity like ordering a meal at Copeland's. I can criticize a restaurant for bad service and the people who work there really won't take it personally - it won't be emotionally challenging for them to deal with it.

But jeeze man - this is something totally different. I have seen guys gig a girl for having stretch marks ... or making comments on how much they weigh ... or ... I saw one that criticized the way a girl talked. These are all hard personal criticisms and they're hard for girls to deal with - which is why Dallas says you have to have tough skin to be in this business but ... man, I just don't think us guys need to make their life any harder.

But like I said - this is my approach to reviews - other guys have the right to make up their own minds and use the system in the manner they wish to. But for me - negative reviews do nothing. It's the positive ones that I gravitate to ... and even in them - I can tell when the girl REALLY impressed the guy writing the review.

This to me is where the thought about the value of reviews differ. When I first joined, there was one hobbyist (forget what area he was from) who thought that women over 115 pounds were overweight. So he would get very disappointed when physical reviews were not correct. He wanted to see a certain type of girl and if guys were, as they thought nice, to the girl in the physical description....then there would be a very disappointed hobbyist and a provider who felt like crap....(who wants to be treated like they are over weight? (especially when you are not!!!).....even though most people wouldn't
agree with him. Also, some guys don't like stretch marks or don't like X, Y, or Z. If they don't want to see a girl who has X, Y, or Z then reviews that tell them so are helpful. The thing is once again it is helpful to both the provider and the hobbyist..neither are put in a position of being disappointed or having to deal with a client who obviously is not enjoying himself. So while you may think it is mean to say that a girl is something less than model perfect..who does that help? So a guy shows up expecting heidi Klum and meets the girls next door....if he was looking for a heidi klum look a like, how does a "nice" review help him? Or the provider? He shows, she doesn't look like what he thought she would....he turns around and leaves....she then has a cancellation when some other guy who was looking for a girl who she fits to a "T" had tried to schedule that same time. Or even worse, that was her only client of the day...and she got made up, possibly paid for an incall, or any other number of expenses and is out. Yeah, you can say the guy is shallow and an asshole, but if he wants X, why should he have to settle for Y?

See, when you are truthful....everyone wins. That is the whole point to the pictures. You see her, decide if you are attracted and it should be a good time, yes? But you show up, B&S, or air brushed to hell and back....guys will put that in a review.

The point of this board or hobby is not to make friends with the providers. Crossing that line is never a good idea, as most providers and hobbyists will tell you. The hobbyist starts to expect extras gratis, or the provider starts ringing your phone telling you about all kinda problems she has had (Needs money), or someone gets emotionally involved and tries to blur the line between the hobby and real life...etc. Not saying to be an asshole, but it is a business transaction. Yes, they are acting and we are paying. They do a damn good job at it, not saying that they are acting is bad....who could really expect them to be instantaneously attracted to every man who shows up at their door?

So maybe, we should put the things that might hurt their feelings in the ROS? A lot of guys do that. It is a good policy for guys who have PA, they can still see it (though it would normally get leaked anyway by a white knight).
Old 03-02-2013, 02:40 PM   #42
disilene
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zada Knight View Post
Disilene, your comment appears decently written. And, yes, may seem logical to a
Newbie or a dummy. Also, you are very much entitled to your opinion. Appearing logical and decently written to some, does not make it so.

The old saying, "you are what you eat" also applies in this biz. You reviews speaks volumes about you. I think we all can see what type of guy you are.
Nothing I like better than a classy lady.

Keep it classy San Diego.

If you look at my reviews, I only write reviews about girls who are new or unknown to eccie. Also, I normally only write reviews when my PA is about to expire. No need to write a review of every single encounter we have......or write another great review for another stellar lady...if there is already 7 pages saying the same thing I am saying....why bother?
Old 03-02-2013, 02:52 PM   #43
tigerman1965
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Wow, This thread has grown beyond my wildest expectations. Never would I have thought that I would have been responsible for such a thought provoking topic. I guess you never know where a topic will take off to.
tigerman1965 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 03:00 PM   #44
Wiley64
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerman1965 View Post
It just seems like every provider any quality has raised there rates to at least $$$. gone are the days of $$.5 or even $$. I am not a wealthy man .It may be time to just put that money into an IRA or something.
I took the liberty of copying the original post ... Why you may ask?

Let's get back on topic.
Wiley64 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 03:07 PM   #45
tigerman1965
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

I guess maybe I don't hobby enough to know about the whole grandfather thing or if it is appropriate to ask to "grandfathered". I guess I was just looking at some ladies that I had seen in the past and there rates were higher.

Maybe I just need to save a little more and hobby less regularly to see the ladies that I want to because I, like others have states earlier in this thread don't use "BP ONLY" ladies. I put it like that because many ladies on eccie still us BP as well. Heck I remember Lolita got her start on BP. She doesn't post there anymore, but I'm just saying that a BP lady can turn out to be a gem.
tigerman1965 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women