Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60150
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47650
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 04-22-2013, 09:18 PM   #31
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dingus View Post
There should be no question that the American public can be much better protected. The question is how much is the public willing to give for the protection.

If L.E. blocked off the public areas with entry only for those who had passed airport level security, and nothing carried in, this could not have happened.

New York does much more for Time Square at New Year's Eve. The protection includes moving mailboxes, welding man holes, etc.

All of this not only has an expense in dollars, but also in time. It is another cost of freedom.

I will never understand how some can suggest this was a set-up or frame job.

Old Dingus
The idea that the bombings were a set up or frame job, is commonly known as " False Flag Terror" it has happened all over the world. I know the idea of it is very disturbing and hard for most to even want to consider ever happening in our country. This is a short clip of Webster Tarpley who is a well-known historian who explains what False Flag Terror is and how it is carried out.

http://youtu.be/ntZKMvfnmzA
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:03 PM   #32
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 02:15 AM   #33
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post

please tell me you are stupid enough to want to be outside in the middle of this

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 02:20 AM   #34
CJ7
Valued Poster

maybe youd like to be on the back porch drinking tea when the cops were putting all these bullet holes in the boat

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 06:22 AM   #35
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Actually, this is a pro-American thread. Real Americans won't let the government run all over them and trample their rights, like you will, EvaEkim.

Funny how you never seem to be able to identify these so-called "real" Americans that you admire so much.....other than yourself, of course.

So, are you saying that the Boston police shouldn't have looked for this guy? Or are you saying they should have gotten search warrants for every single house they searched? That would've worked well and been efficient.

You are so fucking stupid, I'm surprised you know how to turn on your PC.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 07:23 AM   #36
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

I remain open to learning, so maybe y'all can help me here.

Did anyone get arrested as a result of Law Enforcement doing the grid search for the bombers? Was any evidence obtained of any criminal activities? Has anyone other than the bomber been charged with anything relating in any way to the search?

Do you guardians of freedom feel the authorities should have simply shut down any efforts in order to do the paperwork for search warrants? If properly done, would that assuage your outrage?

CoG, What exactly would you have liked the authorities to have done. Please use all benefits of hindsite. I would deeply appreciate a meaningful response as opposed to cute photos.

Thank you in advance.

Old Dingus
Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 07:34 AM   #37
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

I think this "in shelter" order was unnecessary and a scary precedent......what were the consequences for citizens who didn't obey ?

I am certain the colonial era Boston Patriots would have never heed such an order.......

And the idiocy of CJ-think. He equates that a police action at the corner of Main and 5th requires residents in neighborhoods miles away to stay inside........................ .
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 07:53 AM   #38
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

I can do semantics if it pleases you.

If the verbage was a "REQUEST to stay in place" rather than an ORDER, would you be agreeable?

If it was a request, citizens went out anyway and were maimed and/or killed by the brothers, would you then blame the authorities for not ORDERING civilians to stay out of harm's way?

Do you contend the authorities were unfairly interfering with the younger brother's freedom by tracking him and attempting to arrest him? What would you have had them do?

I really am dead serious. Thank you in advance for a meaningful response.

Old Dingus
Old 04-24-2013, 08:05 AM   #39
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Old Dingus, all the font and bold work makes your type not worth the edit time to quote.

I'd have had the authorities stay at home. I'd have asked people to search their own homes.

I'd prefer a bunch more dead bodies that shut down cities.

I'd rather walk streets filled with insane unabombers than streets filled with heavily armed testosterone driven authority hungry uniformed capitalists.

I doubt anyone has been arrested as the result of those searches yet. That will be later, and quietly, so as to avoid association. If you really believe there weren't several promotion hungry LE individuals in those searches looking for things they can pad their arrest dockets with at a later date, you have a kinder view of human nature than I. So kind, I can hardly believe you'd be for catching the bomber at all.

I disagree, but I'm not going to say you can't think.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 08:05 AM   #40
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dingus View Post
I can do semantics if it pleases you.

If the verbage was a "REQUEST to stay in place" rather than an ORDER, would you be agreeable?

If it was a request, citizens went out anyway and were maimed and/or killed by the brothers, would you then blame the authorities for not ORDERING civilians to stay out of harm's way?

Do you contend the authorities were unfairly interfering with the younger brother's freedom by tracking him and attempting to arrest him? What would you have had them do?

I really am dead serious. Thank you in advance for a meaningful response.

Old Dingus
I'm afraid I have to agree with you. Much as I hate being pushed around by the cops, sometimes the authorities have to be authoritarian and in such extraordinary circumstances, lock people in their houses to catch Muslim terrorists. Life is full of compromises like this, unfortunately. The Boston Police are to be commended for their performance, as is the FBI.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 08:58 AM   #41
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap View Post

"I'd prefer a bunch more dead bodies that shut down cities."
O.D.
Old 04-24-2013, 09:32 AM   #42
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
maybe youd like to be on the back porch drinking tea when the cops were putting all these bullet holes in the boat

No wonder they've confiscated so much Ammo none of them can shoot.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:21 AM   #43
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Can you walk into a Walmart and buy a bomb?

And, with that, your silly little argument evaporates.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:46 AM   #44
CJ7
Valued Poster

"we're ASKING people to stay sheltered"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAAq0F55az4

there was no direct order by the police OR the government issued to the public to go on lockdown ..

YAAAAAAAAA, COF et al are lying idiots.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:54 AM   #45
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
"we're ASKING people to stay sheltered".

If you are referring to me, I asked if the poster would have felt differently if the Shelter in Place Order had been phrased as a REQUEST.

My point was I believe virtually all would have elected to shelter rather than risk injury or death.

Sometimes the hardest job is protecting people from themselves.

Old Dingus

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women