Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47783
pyramider46370
bambino40447
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-29-2013, 06:12 PM   #31
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
The Tea Party coalition within the House is getting closer to killing the Internet Sales Tax legislation that the Senate has proposed..............

http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/29/on...ival-in-house/

We know where the Democratic controlled Senate is on this tax on the middle class; now Where Is Obama ??????????????

Enquiring minds want to know.............

They did us all a favor and went home for a break.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 06:14 PM   #32
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Well, Obama threw his support behind the bill...no surprise, another tax on middle class Americans..............

You do know it is the brick and mortar that is lobbing for this tax.
Old 04-29-2013, 08:29 PM   #33
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
to think he ended the most devastating recession since the great depression from the golf course gives me a better opinion of the man
Ended? Now THATS funny!!

Quote:
Unemployment decreased slightly in March 2013, to 7.6 percent, but the job creation figures for the month were disappointing.

Only 88,000 new jobs were created in March, well below the average of 169,000 per month recorded over the last year. At least 90,000 jobs per month are needed to keep up with population growth, as new workers enter the workforce.

Business sectors seeing job growth in March were professional and business services, health care, construction and leisure and hospitality. *The retail trade sector saw job losses, as well as federal employment which saw 12,000 positions lost at the U.S. Postal Service. *Employment remained steady in mining, manufacturing, transportation, and state and local government employment.

Unemployment figures for April will be released on Friday, May 3.

http://www.ncsl.org/issues-research/...ly-update.aspx
If you don't like that one, here is what the BLS has to say
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 09:42 PM   #34
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

[QUOTE=Whirlaway;1052764033]The Tea Party coalition within the House is getting closer to killing the Internet Sales Tax legislation that the Senate has proposed..............

http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/29/on...ival-in-house/

We know where the Democratic controlled Senate is on this tax on the middle class; now Where Is Obama ??????????????

Enquiring minds want to know.............[/QUOTE]
You didn't present the "quote" with quotation marks. You tried to claim this line as your own. No surprise there.

Quote:
StupidTex; that is a spin off from the very famous tag line of the National Enquirer....

"Enquiring Minds Want To Know.........."

Try to keep up StupidTX....I'd say the same to you as well CJ, but I always cut the kids who ride the short bus some slack !!!!!!!

Spin off? Wrong again. It is the tagline you tried to claim as your own.
Quote:
CJ and StupidTx are dumb if they didn't know the famous NE tag line; and I suppose you didn't either....anyone who wasn't brain dead knew it.............it became a widely used pop culture catchphrase.................

Your the dummy for trying to make a federal case out of someone quoting the tag line.................

But hey, what difference does it make; I also quoted the NY Times, but you ignored that Obama scandal....................... ..

Feel free to comment on facts and substance and leave the clever posts to the more informed.........

You are a fucking loser Timmyboy; I can jerk your chain and predict your response....Now bark Timmydog, bark !
You hadn't quoted any taglines when BT posted.
You plagiarized one.
Quote:
You post bullshit; the best you can muster is a criticism of me quoting a cultural phenomena - "Enquiring Minds Want to Know"

Now go into overdrive idiot..................
You must really hate yourself. You project stupidity and wear your ignorance like a badge of honor.
Quote:
Again, CJ makes zero sense;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

You'll have to expand that thought a little more CJ,,,,

In what way did I "leave out the republican controlled house on every bill that makes it to the potus for a signature"

In this thread? Every way. You make no mention of the House's role in bills that make it to Obama;s desk.
????????????????

WTF are you jabbering about ?
Pull your head out of your ass. How much more obtuse can you be (rhetorical question)?
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 10:04 PM   #35
redriverronin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

CH7 you must have me confused with corn I have no faith in retardakins to do anything right. Your inability to see the odumbo administration as anything other than GWB version of the democratic party is what confuses me.
redriverronin is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 10:13 PM   #36
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

doesn't seem to take much to confuse you.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 10:17 PM   #37
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Ended? Now THATS funny!!

If you don't like that one, here is what the BLS has to say
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf
rather than post links about employment maybe you can post a link that proves this country is still, by definition, in a recession

since you cant, Ill save you the trouble

http://www.nber.org/cycles.html
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 10:17 PM   #38
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
No, what's amusing is that you think your postings have such gravitis and deep meaning....when, they are, in fact, laughably shallow and stupid.
It's really funny when someone is trying to sound smart, and calling someone else "shallow and stupid", and misspells "gravitas".

Don't use $5 words with your $0.50 vocabulary, TimmyPageboy. It makes you sound stupider than usual!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 10:19 PM   #39
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
For every one of my posts; you Obamazombies go into overdrive with your insane responses..................... ........fourfold !

If you don't like being led around like a dog on a leash; don't read my posts !
I know. You are the best at this, WW! I don't always agree with you, but it is funnier than hell the way you get these liberal "guard dogs" yapping at the end of their chain!

Rock on, dude! Keep them yapping!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 10:23 PM   #40
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I know. You are the best at this, WW! I don't always agree with you, but it is funnier than hell the way you get these liberal "guard dogs" yapping at the end of their chain!

read on .. one post later I had whirlie foaming at the mouth
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 12:25 AM   #41
chefnerd
Just a ROFF with CRSS

OK, let me get this straight. The Republicans in the House are fighting against a bill that was written in the Senate by Michael Enzi (REPUBLICAN from Wyoming) and in the House against a bill that was written by Steve Womack (REPUBLICAN from Arkansas), but it's the Democrats pushing it. How do you figure that? The Repucrats are fighting against themselves? No wonder they have no clue about what is going on in the world. Although their rhetoric is comically entertaining.
chefnerd is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 02:19 AM   #42
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
rather than post links about employment maybe you can post a link that proves this country is still, by definition, in a recession

since you cant, Ill save you the trouble

http://www.nber.org/cycles.html
Tell that to all the people that are still unemployed, and those that continue to get laid-off, I'm sure they will agree with you.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 02:41 AM   #43
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Tell that to all the people that are still unemployed, and those that continue to get laid-off, I'm sure they will agree with you.

well, for what its worth, Reagan enjoyed an average of 7.5% unemployment over two terms, and had over a 10% rate for 10 consecutive months, and to hear the right tell it, he was the greatest president in the history of the country ..

according to your own figure Obie is sitting on 7.6%, if facts make any difference
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 03:05 AM   #44
CJ7
Valued Poster

zzzzzzz
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 06:48 AM   #45
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post

It is easy to see why you left the law.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women