Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47592
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 07-24-2013, 01:17 PM   #31
harkontume
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by purtybaby View Post
10 minutes of the girl asking " Have I gained weight since we met ?" 5 minutes of her snooping through your phone. Ten minutes of her fantasizing about y'all's wedding , and the last 5 minutes she is simply ignoring you because you didn't seem sincerely excited about the wedding conversation. True blue GFE .

Good Times!
harkontume is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 02:08 PM   #32
Lindsay Lee
Legendary! Classy&Sassy!

User ID: 72
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

To make you feel like we have just started dating....started having sex...where it feels like the girlfriend/ without the strings. Where you feel special, appreciated and loves to be with you.

Kissing...msog...hugging,touch ing and non rushed...phone not ringing ,and all the attention is about you. When you leave, you don't have to worry about a out of the blue phone call/text. The goal of a true GFE is to make every attempt to make sure you want to come back....A LOT!

That's what I think of, when I think of GFE.
Lindsay Lee is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 10:52 PM   #33
UTR4Passion
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25
Default GFE from Lindsay Lee

GFE is also BFE. It is a very special relationship that is created by a woman and a man that want to be with a special person that they respect regardless of the relationships that exist out side of the special times that they share, together.
Lindsay, turns my mental crank, every time I think about her appearance in the public settings where I have seen her from afar.
When I have been close to her, she warms every bone in my body and makes me smile for days and days.
When a man leaves an arrangement with a woman and smiles for days and days.... That is GFE!!!
UTR4Passion is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 12:50 AM   #34
JennsLolli
Account Disabled

User ID: 5509
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTR4Passion View Post
GFE is also BFE.
Yuuuuup. If someone comes in lookin' all scared and being super awkward, it can be a challenge to warm him up to the appropriate level for true GFE fun. Sure, a girl will (should) try to get him there, but some of the boys don't budge. On the flipside, if someone comes in and throws you down on the bed (in a welcome manner) and starts demanding you to do filthy things to him, then you kind of cut the conversation short and aren't always going to curl up in his lap like a kitty-cat at the end.

Aside from the conversation, DFK/LFK, and BBBJ talk, MSOG seems to be a popular theme. Not everyone is into MSOG, though, so it seems odd (to me at least) to put it in there. Now the physical intimacy after clean-up with genuine conversation and great pillow talk, sure. Often that leads to round two, but sometimes the gent isn't a 2-pop guy. And by all means, if you're a 1-pop wonder, speak up about it at the get-go. Then the teasing and edging comes into play...that part sure is fun. (Obviously we can all agree that cleaning up then showing you the door after a pop and <48 minutes into an hour is totally not GFE.)

As far as not being a clock-watcher = GFE...well, an hour's an hour. She might have to run to the DMV before they close, she might be sharing an incall, or she might have back-to-back appointments. Either way, if you wanted more time, you should have booked it or even inquired about it half-way through your appointment if you thought you'd like it. (The true professionals can get you in and out in an hour/90min/etc flat without ever physically looking at a clock...so if she's literally checking the time, I can see how that's totally not GFE.)
JennsLolli is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 12:10 PM   #35
actionman98
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

By the same token one pop and forty minutes of awkward conversation isn't exactly G.F.E. either. There are quite a few girls who only want to go one round so they try to run out the clock with a lot of talking.

Now, I genuinely enjoy getting to know the ladies I meet here, but I'm not scheduling time with them for the wonderful discourse. I'm there to have fun. So while I don't think msog should be forced on the guy; I do think it should be available and she should let him know that it is otherwise it's just one pop and some talking, and that isn't G.F.E. in my opinion.
actionman98 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 10:45 AM   #36
Lannister
Registered Member

Encounters: 6

MSOG in an hour time frame doesn't seem like part of what a guy would ordinarily expect from their GF so I don't know how it would be part of GFE. For a lot of guys I imagine MSOG is more about wanting to get as much out of their Rx as possible.
Lannister is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 11:05 AM   #37
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannister View Post
MSOG in an hour time frame doesn't seem like part of what a guy would ordinarily expect from their GF so I don't know how it would be part of GFE. For a lot of guys I imagine MSOG is more about wanting to get as much out of their Rx as possible.
I am glad that you and I will never fight over a GF !!! You can have all the one shot beauties out there.
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 03:37 PM   #38
Lannister
Registered Member

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun2come View Post
I am glad that you and I will never fight over a GF !!! You can have all the one shot beauties out there.
Point is, if you want MSOG the Smart thing to do, it seems to me, would be to discuss it with the provider up front...The scenario you want should be clear so you can avoid disappointment. It's really such a specific thing that I think you're not being fair to yourself or to the provider if you assume GFE = MSOG.

But you are right, you and I will never have to fight over a GF.
Lannister is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 03:46 PM   #39
Guest013114
Account Disabled

User ID: 148013
My ECCIE Reviews

GFE to me is to take all the awkwardness out of the date and just be friendly open and honest. I'm open to anything a girlfriend would do and I think that's why I have so many regulars. I'm down to earth and I offer pretty much what a lot of you awesome ladies offer such as DFK, BBBJ, CIM, PSE and MSOG. MSOG is a definite for me. I'm there for the entire time I'm paid to be there and if we are having fun and my date wants to do it more then once then bring it on.
Guest013114 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 07:06 PM   #40
cinnamonshark
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
FOREPLAY!!!
cinnamonshark is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 07:09 PM   #41
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Foreplay , ok, as long as it means I drop my pants and get DT'ed right off the bat, yup, I like Foreplay

I am good with your "Foreplay" as well, as long it leads to the Main Event
Old 08-03-2013, 08:47 AM   #42
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Back to the Original question(s):
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinDave View Post
Title: What does/should a GFE appointment consist of?
What do you consider GFE?
The question for me now has become not What, but Who.

My FINAL answer: AddisonGFE

That woman should teach GFE clinics.
Old 08-03-2013, 09:22 AM   #43
Johnnyrod1980
Gaining Momentum

I agree with F2C. You'd be hard pressed to find a better GFE than Addison. Some other great ones in Austin are Kiera (ver 1.0- the sexy redhead). I've also heard Zoe Paige is full GFE complete with the bad break up experience and a restraining order!! LOL sorry I couldn't help myself!

Oh and we are pretty lucky here in Central Texas with Angel Cummings! If you missed her while she was in Austin you really missed out!
Johnnyrod1980 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 10:53 AM   #44
Johnnyrod1980
Gaining Momentum

Sorry. I just realized how that might come across to some. Too late to edit... I've heard nothing but great things about Zoe with the exception of one nut job who clearly crossed the line. My apologies if I offended her or anyone else. I'm just a goofball who probably tries to be funny too much!
Johnnyrod1980 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 11:11 AM   #45
jamiejo
LOVE IS ALL YOU NEED

User ID: 39578
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default better to show than to tell

Call me and I'll walk you right on through a clear concise definition. I know it better than Webster! Plenty of reviews to support my claim.
jamiejo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women