Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60153
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47651
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2014, 08:29 AM   #31
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensualsanaa View Post
Unfortunately the nature of this business can be rather unscrupulous at times... But it's eat or be eaten and when the choice is putting food on your table or being thought of as morally unjust on a hooker board.... I'm sure most people would rather take the shot in the dark By sending the than go hungry or broke.

I haven't done it, but it really doesn't seem like such a bad idea to me. Especially if the retired provider was similar in build and characteristics. The new provider isn't taking any money out of the retired ladies pockets. Definitely not the worst way to garner new business. Just my opinion though.
I get prostitutes gotta eat.I don't make this my only income.I learn don't put all your eggs in one basket.When bottom fall out your fuc*.Watch out for cock blockers in business.
Fancylady is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 08:58 AM   #32
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by katee View Post
I think it's just called "marketing." If you have something to sell you have to market it!
I don't consider it stalking at all! Maybe the retired lady was trying to help the other one get started. Contacting a hobbyist that is considered to be a good client, should be flattering to you. We are all in here for the same thing!
Prostitutes paid companionship with no strings attached.Prostitutes shouldn't be bothering hobbyists.No reason for hobbyists to be flattered prostitutes GOTTA EAT.
Old 02-15-2014, 03:04 PM   #33
BigBaldBlk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 107

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Oral Annie View Post
...What do you think of this kind of business practice?
In this scenario, I think it's pretty shitty. I personally don't find fault with a provider contacting me and I don't think any more or less of ladies who practice this type of marketing. If it's someone I want to see, I will see them. If it's someone I don't, I won't see them.

At the end of the day, if a gent has a great time with a lady, WHO really cares how the date was arranged?
BigBaldBlk is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 03:40 PM   #34
Guest052616
Account Disabled

User ID: 157003
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBaldBlk View Post
In this scenario, I think it's pretty shitty. I personally don't find fault with a provider contacting me and I don't think any more or less of ladies who practice this type of marketing. If it's someone I want to see, I will see them. If it's someone I don't, I won't see them.

At the end of the day, if a gent has a great time with a lady, WHO really cares how the date was arranged?

BBB- im going to pm you and seduce you into coming to okla...
LOL

I say who gives a fuck. Who cares what other ladies are doing. Providers need to focus on their own business... and doing so, maybe they wouldnt have time to wonder what others are doing. They wouldnt have time to bash others for how they keep their business going. They would probably be sexually and financially satisfied and not have a reason to bitch

Now... Ill BBL.. i gotta pm 250 gents and tell them how tasty my wet fingers are right now....
Guest052616 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 05:43 PM   #35
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Well that's a new one to me, and I thought I had heard of more than a few ways some ladies will use to get new business.
I have asked gentlemen I know before if they appreciated being contacted out of the blue by ladies and the majority tell me the would prefer if the ladies not contact them without notice.
I"m so glad that I get all the business I need by placing ads that I haven't had to resort to any type of tacky "cold calling"
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 07:28 PM   #36
Lil Oral Annie
Account Disabled

User ID: 83529
My ECCIE Reviews

I wouldn't have questioned it or even known that providers do that, had fellas I've seen who have also seen her (not an oklahoma provider or an oklahoma hobbyist) ask me about it. One fella was pretty weirded out by it. It was out of the blue and random to him.

Anyhoo, good to see what people think about it. I'm not gonna worry about it, I just thought it was an unprofessional move and wanted to get people's opinions.
Lil Oral Annie is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 08:56 AM   #37
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devon Derriere View Post
BBB- im going to pm you and seduce you into coming to okla...
LOL

I say who gives a fuck. Who cares what other ladies are doing. Providers need to focus on their own business... and doing so, maybe they wouldnt have time to wonder what others are doing. They wouldnt have time to bash others for how they keep their business going. They would probably be sexually and financially satisfied and not have a reason to bitch

Now... Ill BBL.. i gotta pm 250 gents and tell them how tasty my wet fingers are right now....
NO REASON TO BASH Prostitutes.Its not worth time at all.. Prostitutes paid companionship with NO STRINGS ATTACHED.
Old 02-16-2014, 09:05 AM   #38
Guest052616
Account Disabled

User ID: 157003
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancylady View Post
NO REASON TO BASH Prostitutes.Its not worth time at all.. Prostitutes paid companionship with NO STRINGS ATTACHED.

not bashing.. just simply stating that everyones hooker business is their own.. they will run it how they feel fit. It can either backfire or make bank.
Guest052616 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 10:46 AM   #39
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devon Derriere View Post
not bashing.. just simply stating that everyones hooker business is their own.. they will run it how they feel fit. It can either backfire or make bank.
Devon, sometimes it is hard to follow what FH is saying. It does seem she is both agreeing with you and disagreeing with you at the same time.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 11:07 AM   #40
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Devon, sometimes it is hard to follow what FH is saying. It does seem she is both agreeing with you and disagreeing with you at the same time.
One may not be so Fancy...ijs
Guest030617 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 12:43 PM   #41
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

My hobbyist take on this - If I was contacted by an Eccie provider who claimed that I was recommended by a retired provider, I would call BS and never see her. But that's just me.

As a moderator, if the provider is soliciting Eccie members by PM, that might be considered SPAM, and you can read for yourself the results of using the PM system to SPAM (and SCAM) other members.

I'm not sure how Gina at P411 would look upon this activity.

JMO.

Huck
urhuckleberry is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 01:59 PM   #42
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Good discussion here everyone....lets not derail the topic

Huck is correct, here is the rule concerning this
Quote:
#8 - Misuse of our Private Messaging system will result in consequences. You are not to spam members using the PM system. You are not to send invitations to other sites using our PM system. You are not to harass others using our PM system.
Pretty cut and dried really. Walk the tightrope all you want, until someone complains about it. Then you shall hear from someone.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 02:41 PM   #43
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

Didn't we all learn the difference of right and wrong in third grade?

We don't always use it.. Let's just use it when it comes to this.

Like, if I see someone post about doing all of the things that I love I will most definitely write them a hello. Just like when someone wants to comment on something that I post without having to have it public they send me a pm.

A, "come see me. You saw Becki and I look like her." seems silly .. Quite honestly that seems like spam. It seems like a message that was copy and paste and sent out in a mass pm. That is spam.

If a lady or a gent sees someone post something and they have something in common that they want to keep private, why not use PMs. That's why we all talk on message boards and have PMs. If the person doesn't reply, oh well.. Like the foo fighters sing, on to the next one. That should go both ways.
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 12:48 AM   #44
GypsyHeart
Choose Your Gypsy

User ID: 146290
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by urhuckleberry View Post
My hobbyist take on this - If I was contacted by an Eccie provider who claimed that I was recommended by a retired provider, I would call BS and never see her. But that's just me.

As a moderator, if the provider is soliciting Eccie members by PM, that might be considered SPAM, and you can read for yourself the results of using the PM system to SPAM (and SCAM) other members.

I'm not sure how Gina at P411 would look upon this activity.

JMO.

Huck
One would hope that the retiree provider would give a heads up to those gentlemen that she is dropping their name. Or at the very least say hey guys, contact so and so. She seems pretty legit.

And Chica has made a good point, as well. Unfortunately, a lot of people just won't report anything. If they knew it was a common issue and others had a problem, they might pool their complaints.
GypsyHeart is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 04:10 AM   #45
JoanJet
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 60170
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Despret, childish ,unbeliveable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Oral Annie View Post
Imagine this:

A provider retires. A year later another provider comes along and starts stalking that provider's old reviews (because she was very successful and well-liked) and new provider contacts every one of the retired provider's reviewers for business, saying "I talked to such and such provider and she said I should contact you. I give great head and would love to meet you. Here is my website and my rates. Call me." The likelihood of this being true is very slim and the retired provider has well over 100 reviews on just eccie alone!

What do you think of this kind of business practice?
Time's are tough some people will do anything to find a hook up , take a look at your local BP sometime. I am not a fan of reviews, most of the men I see do not post them lets face a fact there very old fashion. I prefer to OK system on P411. Reviews would be ok in my book if women were allowed to comment or review back . I personally do not ask men to post them , I know some do on other sites. If I ever was to retire I would save them , remove page from site and start new one , if women are that desperate these day's If they have time to go threw the pages and read reviews from other men , I would suggest getting a job. JJ
JoanJet is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women