Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160858
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452976
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35593
Mojojo33117

Old 04-19-2016, 02:03 PM   #451
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by southtown4488 View Post
climate change is a scam the same way cigarettes causes cancer is a scam.
What do you suggest we do about it?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 02:35 PM   #452
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
What do you suggest we do about it?

good question. . . first we have to stop denying the problem. we should listen to the scientists that spend a good portion of their lives studying the issue. work with other countries to get as much on the same page as possible - one of the best arguments from the "right" is that there are countries like China that are far worse than us, so modern nations putting unified pressure on developing countries to do their part is important. Cap and trade may not be a perfect solution but its better than the current other option of nothing, , an idea that GW Bush pushed for BTW.

No one person has all the answers of course, this problem is similar to the hole in the ozone layer was decades ago. . . seemed like it was unsolvable at the time, but wasn't.
southtown4488 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 02:43 PM   #453
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
good question. . . first we have to stop denying the problem. we should listen to the scientists that spend a good portion of their lives studying the issue. work with other countries to get as much on the same page as possible - one of the best arguments from the "right" is that there are countries like China that are far worse than us, so modern nations putting unified pressure on developing countries to do their part is important. Cap and trade may not be a perfect solution but its better than the current other option of nothing, , an idea that GW Bush pushed for BTW.

No one person has all the answers of course, this problem is similar to the hole in the ozone layer was decades ago. . . seemed like it was unsolvable at the time, but wasn't.
Cap and trade is a bogus solution, suckclown. It doesn't reduce pollution. It only makes a new class of commodities brokers rich at everyone else's expense, suckclown.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 03:00 PM   #454
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Cap and trade is a bogus solution, suckclown. It doesn't reduce pollution. It only makes a new class of commodities brokers rich at everyone else's expense, suckclown.
Learn how to put a coherent adult sentence together and ill respond in kind.
Old 04-19-2016, 03:05 PM   #455
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Learn how to put a coherent adult sentence together and ill respond in kind.
That you believe cap and trade is a viable solution already establishes that you are beyond learning, suckclown,, and the titles to the threads you start show that you to be a very hypocritical 'adult', jackass.
Old 04-19-2016, 03:24 PM   #456
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
That you believe cap and trade is a viable solution already establishes that you are beyond learning, suckclown,, and the titles to the threads you start show that you to be a very hypocritical 'adult', jackass.
That's not a coherent adult sentence.
Old 04-19-2016, 03:28 PM   #457
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
As if a lying liberal LIKE YOU is an English teacher. Or should that be Engles, Chapete ?
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 03:53 PM   #458
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:

You should have stopped at "good question" then you just rambled on like you know what you are talking about. They aren't going to solve "Global Warming" they need it as a political pitch.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 03:54 PM   #459
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're a dumb-ass lib-retard, suckclown; hence, you're not qualified to make such an assessment.
Old 04-19-2016, 04:16 PM   #460
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:

Well, at least you answered, which is more than these other climate change zombies on here.

I don't buy the climate change idea, but I want to see wholesale changes in how we generate power. So even though I don't believe, I want the same changes. I just don't want to give government more power.

We have to get off fossil fuels. It's the 21st Century, and we are relying on 19th Century fuel. In all that time, why haven't we developed alternate fuel sources? I think it's the government protecting the oil industry.

Why aren't we farming commercial hemp everywhere? It is the most versatile crop there is. Or is the government protecting the forestry industry? Or cotton? Or oil, again? We could get rid of much disposable plastic by making containers out of bio-degradable hemp. We can create fuel from it. We can make clothes. Medicine. Food.

Why won't the government release the documents they stole from Nikola Tesla moments after he died? Is it possible that free, or nearly free energy is available?

You see, there are solutions to be considered, but the only answer the government has to combat global warming, is more government. That's why I don't trust the government. They have a vested interest in scaring us into accepting their solution to a problem that has still not shown its danger.

We can have cleaner air, cleaner water, less waste, more power. But we won't really have it until we rein in government, and take away its power to pick winners and losers.
Old 04-19-2016, 06:04 PM   #461
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/19/opinio...bia/index.html
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 06:48 PM   #462
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 07:26 PM   #463
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
That's our LittleIgnorantEva. Finding a liberal source calling for more government as the solution. He can't generate his own original thoughts, so he steals them from the Establishment. Give it up, Eva. You're too stupid to play here.
Old 04-19-2016, 08:25 PM   #464
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
That's our LittleIgnorantEva. Finding a liberal source calling for more government as the solution. He can't generate his own original thoughts, so he steals them from the Establishment. Give it up, Eva. You're too stupid to play here.
Go suck your masters dick little bitch.

i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 09:06 PM   #465
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Go suck your masters dick little bitch.
i am CHIMP 3.5! please make fun of me! i deserve it !

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women