Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48456
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41675
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36061
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-03-2013, 02:16 PM   #451
Ts AmberRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 203718
My ECCIE Reviews

You know what would squash all this your threats aside is the mod/admin that booted your ass lets hear from him/her!!!!
Ts AmberRose is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 02:17 PM   #452
19Trees
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

TS Amber Rose,

Vikki and Trees are making plans to meet and have called a public and private TRUCE.

Trees never sent a message to nor requested appointment with Vikki.

You are wrong and misinformed. Trees resigned, was not booted from anywhere.

People should expect that TS Amber Rose will come to conclusions without sufficient facts. Will act on instinct, even when instincts are off and wrong. That should give peeps pause before they deal with you.

Trees straight shooter and kind human being. The Community knows it. Whispers tried to do damage and your friend Vikki got played. Sorry she is getting threatened for it but it is NOT coming from Trees.

19Trees
19Trees is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 02:20 PM   #453
RouterJockey
Gaining Momentum

Default Court of Public Opinion

Why is it so hard for everyone to see that is and will always be a case of he says versus she says (in this case Trees says versus Whispers speaking on behalf of others)?

Think about what you have read thus far:

Trees indicates that he is stepping down as MOD, loses privs very quickly, and then write letter openly encouraging this type of thread.

Whispers takes up the invitation and slowly begins to provide second hand information that can not be proven.

Trees denies, and Whispers says, of course you would deny.

I have taken everything in and I think the following (not that anyone cares, but it if helps some one then good)

1. Trees being upset that this is happening is a joke. Be careful what you ask for. You asked for people to wonder about what happened and when someone with a history of fanning the flames opens a post about that topic you are upset? Not valid, understand that you opened this and no you must deal with it. Chalk it up to a lesson and move on.

2. Is this thread really about a MOD using power of ladies in order to influence pricing, stays, service, etc? Perhaps, but I think it is more about holding a MOD to a higher standard. If Trees did what he is accused of, he held plenty of power prior to becoming a MOD by his reputation alone.

3. Will we ever know the truth? NO If someone does come forward I fully expect that Trees will respond that the person(s) are lying and Whispers will engage accordingly. See the start of this post that this is he said v she said. It will never change from that.

4. Is Trees guilty? All we can do as viewers, lurkers, or otherwise if read through this soap opera novella of a thread and make your own decision based on what you have read, how it was written, and what you previously thought of the people before this started.

I do not expect that any of the girls that are claiming to have been wronged to ever come forward. There is no upside to them doing so, and I think that they are smart enough to realize that. For good or for bad they would be labeled as liars, snitches, or brave depending on where you fall in this argument, and guys as readers and potential clients will make purchase decisions based on your own applied label.

This thread was appropriate for everyone to see both sides of this, and draw their own conclusions. Some parties have provided a peek further behind their persona and revealed new information while other only confirmed their reputation as it is.

Post about how much this thread is or is not read are stupid and should stop.
Posts about why the MODs are not doing something about Trees or about Whispers or about anyone should stop as well. If you feel that someone broke the rules, then post to a MOD or PM a MOD otherwise apply for the job and shut the fuck up until you are appointed. Their job is hard enough without you playing Couch-MOD at home with your pants around you ankles, dick in hand, while you look through the ads for your next 'date'.

Last but not least, leave anyone in the RW our of this, especially kids. I truly hope that Trees and Vicky meet so that they can work this part out, because that was a big line that was crossed.

RJ
RouterJockey is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 02:25 PM   #454
Ts AmberRose
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19Trees View Post
TS Amber Rose,

Vikki and Trees are making plans to meet and have called a public and private TRUCE.

Trees never sent a message to nor requested appointment with Vikki.

You are wrong and misinformed.

People should expect that TS Amber Rose will come to conclusions without sufficient facts. Will act on instinct, even when instincts are off and wrong. That should give peeps pause before they deal with you.

19Trees
I could give a rats ass what kind of truce you have you threatened children and i saw the texts call me a liar,misinformed etc it matters not..
And now you try to worry me that people might not want to see me because you say so HAH funny the majority of my business does not come from eccie so nice try...
You are soo desperate to hold onto some shred of reputation you might still have but really your going down in flames tree boy...
Old 10-03-2013, 02:28 PM   #455
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

The post count was just 16,666 I'm out of here! LOL
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 02:32 PM   #456
cinnamonshark
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Arrow

Wow! I believe this train wreck has completely derailed! Come to think of it, I believe it did about 100 posts ago. Usually stay quiet on the posting, and try my hardest to stay out of the drama. But, my personal nature has always been to put out fires which I am going to attempt (ha-ha) to do here. And, yes, I realize that by posting in this thread I am not "trying to stay out of the drama" like I previously stated.

I have met personally Trees, and Vikki. Sometimes I can judge a person by their conversation that they hold with me.

Trees- I have no personal beef and/or vendetta against you. And, I know I called you out on your alert thread. I was trying to make you aware of the can o' worms you were opening up. And...it did.

Vikki -- You know this "cookie slut" has nothing against you either.

Whispers -- won't even go there, never met him. Have no opinions.

Trees, if you look back up at Victoria's post about the text, she was in no way accusing you of sending that text. Her sentence started as, "Who ever is sending..." To me that simply states she didn't care who it was, she just wanted it to stop.

I noticed, Trees, that you were very quick to jump on the defensive side here. You immediately told Vikki that you didn't do it and later you accused her and/or her "support group" (my term) of making it up. Do I know for a fact that she did it or not? No. I'm just saying that I noticed that you were very quick to jump on the defensive about this. When I was younger, and my school mates and I were involved in those childish "Who farted?" games, we always would say, "Whoever smelt it, dealt it."

I would like to say that Vikki has settled down and has started acting like a mature adult. She apologized to you for feeling accused, and she has agreed to meet with you, show you the texts, and discuss it over coffee. Should you do it? That is not for me to decide. I believe that is for two responsible adults to decide. I know Vikki got a little catty earlier, but in all the times I have met her, she was a very sweet gal to me. From reading her posts, she just wants to get things settled.

To summarize my thoughts, and attempt to get this thread back on topic, I will say that I have always learned in life that the truth will eventually come out. The famous picture of the Loch Ness monster was revealed to be a hoax. However, the famous photographer didn't reveal that until he was on his deathbed. It may take a long while, and possibly even the closing of this thread, but the truth will eventually come out.

Trees, and Whispers: you don't have to lecture me on what is the truth of this issue and what is not. All I will say is that it will come out. And, when it does, I believe all of us ECCIE Austin ladies and gentlemen (and maybe other cities) can eventually rest.
cinnamonshark is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 02:45 PM   #457
19Trees
Valued Poster

The only provider Trees sent text to today is Ash. She like every provider Trees has ever seen respects and admires Trees.

Trees did NOT send text to Vikki.

Anything you say to the contrary, TS, is not accurate and unsupportable.

19Trees
Old 10-03-2013, 02:50 PM   #458
Ts AmberRose
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Anything you say to the contrary, TS, is not accurate and unsupportable.

19Trees
Oh its accurate and will be supported soon as the trace on the phone number is done...
Old 10-03-2013, 02:55 PM   #459
19Trees
Valued Poster

Shark,

Defensive? How can one "defend" when there is no accuser?

How does one defend when the indictment keeps changing?

Best NOT to defend. Rather best to fix any gripe like a good decent kind person does.

Truth is out ALREADY. There is NO RISK for a "wronged" provider ... Rather she could collect additional money from Trees if Trees unwittingly stayed longer than welcomed. Never happened without polite invite appreciated.

But line was crossed from info sharing/entertainment into DANGER when Vikki's kids were threatened by a Troll.

For those and a 16,666 more reasons, this thread should be closed.

While its open, Trees will not allow a false accusation to remain unanswered.

Killing this zombie Thread would benefit the Community ex Whimpers. It also benefits our owners because eyeballs = money. Money vs Safety. Lets see what mods do.

Or not do.

19Trees
Old 10-03-2013, 02:57 PM   #460
3daygetaway
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamonshark View Post
I noticed, Trees, that you were very quick to jump on the defensive side here.

Whoa, can you really blame Trees at this point for being defensive? This has been going on for what feels like weeks! It's not the perfect response, but this man has been against the ropes for days now; cut him some slack.

Nor is this a smelt it--dealt it scenario; if it were, wouldn't Whispers be the smeller? Would the accusations of abusing power/reputation be equally fitting for him? Yes.

Vikki is a reliable poster, and she is handling this responsibly: she is representing her information as truthfully as she can substantiate. I have a feeling her evidence will acquit Trees.
3daygetaway is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 02:58 PM   #461
Ts AmberRose
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

But line was crossed from info sharing/entertainment into DANGER when Vikki's kids were threatened by a Troll.

19Trees
Yeah by you.....19Trolls
Old 10-03-2013, 03:05 PM   #462
19Trees
Valued Poster

TS Amber Rose

How can you know that? Vikki already said text did not originate from Trees number.

You are just full of shit young lady/man.

19Trees
Old 10-03-2013, 03:09 PM   #463
Ts AmberRose
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post
Whoa, can you really blame Trees at this point for being defensive? This has been going on for what feels like weeks! It's not the perfect response, but this man has been against the ropes for days now; cut him some slack.
I could care less about the aforementioned supposed grievances he did or did not do to these girls...
It was his way of trying Staff Edit.....Forbidden Topic....Spacemtn
Old 10-03-2013, 03:11 PM   #464
cinnamonshark
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamonshark View Post
Trees, and Whispers: you don't have to lecture me on what is the truth of this issue and what is not. All I will say is that it will come out. And, when it does, I believe all of us ECCIE Austin ladies and gentlemen (and maybe other cities) can eventually rest.
Quote:
Shark,

Defensive? How can one "defend" when there is no accuser?

How does one defend when the indictment keeps changing?

Best NOT to defend. Rather best to fix any gripe like a good decent kind person does.

Truth is out ALREADY. There is NO RISK for a "wronged" ... Rather she could collect additional money from Trees if Trees unwittingly stayed longer than welcomed. Never happened without polite invite appreciated.

19Trees

"SIGH!!!"
cinnamonshark is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 03:13 PM   #465
19Trees
Valued Poster

TS,

What kind of person does such thing? WHIMPERS.

And/or another mentally ill individual incited by Whispers.

Trees peace loving, kid loving, BFE extraordinaire.

Rergets for getting mixed with you. Check your PM's there is TRUCE offered there.

Ignore it if you wish and feed the trolls and post count if you choose. That is what they want and are getting here.

Too bad it has crossed a safety line. Vikki and Trees will meet and decide together if/how we should react.

If Vikki is unhappy with Trees cooperation, Trees will disable the 19Trees account and handle.

Vikki will be happy with Trees cooperation. Watch.

19Trees

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women