Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161081
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47791
pyramider46370
bambino40453
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-03-2013, 03:15 PM   #466
Ts AmberRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 203718
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19Trees View Post
TS Amber Rose

How can you know that? Vikki already said text did not originate from Trees number.

You are just full of shit young lady/man.

19Trees
Like i said the number is being traced and yes it can be traced to you and where the text was sent from
Ts AmberRose is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 03:24 PM   #467
19Trees
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Trace away. You will find the number does not have any connection to Trees.

Trees will meet with Vikki and mods have been invited to join.

This will get resolved to Vikki's satisfaction.

Pour fuel on the fire, gee light your clients on fire if you choose to, TS Amber, but please leave this alone.

Or not.

19Trees
19Trees is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 03:28 PM   #468
Ts AmberRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 203718
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Yup you go on and keep thinking that
Ts AmberRose is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 03:32 PM   #469
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
TS,

What kind of person does such thing? WHISPERS.

And/or another mentally ill individual incited by Whispers.
Even when Outed in the Real World in Houston many years ago I did not respond in kind. Although I knew much about the individual responsible.

Outed earlier this year by a Member from this site that shared and posted my real world information I did not respond in kind. He was told clearly what would happen if he crossed the line again.

I don't cross certain lines except in extreme cases. And i never involve 3rd party people...... I have no problem taking the fight to the instigator.

On top of that I have a pretty solid reputation, well known to many, in regards kids. Plus I tend to like Vikki, have for years and would never cause her any distress....

Accusing me is simply petty and your way of trying to drag me into ugliness you created.

I'll go out on a limb here and state that I doubt the message sent to Vikki will come back to Trees. I think Trees is sharp enough to know that it would immediately get attributed to him. As we have seen here.....

Hopefully the person that made the text was not smart enough to use a throwaway phone in the mix and the real person will eventually come to light.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 03:33 PM   #470
19Trees
Valued Poster

TS,

If you are post surgical lets meet. You will find Trees respectful and perfect gentleman.

If you have dick or are one, would elect not to meet you but do wish you well.

19Trees
Old 10-03-2013, 03:33 PM   #471
cinnamonshark
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post
Whoa, can you really blame Trees at this point for being defensive? This has been going on for what feels like weeks! It's not the perfect response, but this man has been against the ropes for days now; cut him some slack.

No, it isn't the perfect response, and I understand what you are saying here.

Nor is this a smelt it--dealt it scenario; if it were, wouldn't Whispers be the smeller? Would the accusations of abusing power/reputation be equally fitting for him? Yes.

Well, it actually is. If you recall, (I can't remember who said it because this thread contains so many posts) but one person stated, "Who hasn't done this or that ..." But it doesn't just apply to one person here. I should have mentioned that it applies to all mud-slinging parties here.

Vikki is a reliable poster, and she is handling this responsibly: she is representing her information as truthfully as she can substantiate. I have a feeling her evidence will acquit Trees.

Overall, I should have gone with my "gut feeling" and just not posted anything. But, it's too late now. The main idea of my post was summed up in the second to last paragraph. Here it is again --

To summarize my thoughts, and attempt to get this thread back on topic, I will say that I have always learned in life that the truth will eventually come out. The famous picture of the Loch Ness monster was revealed to be a hoax. However, the famous photographer didn't reveal that until he was on his deathbed. It may take a long while, and possibly even the closing of this thread, but the truth will eventually come out.

In no way was I trying to egg on the cheerleaders of Team Trees or Team Whispers. Remember, this thread is not about me, and I wasn't trying to make it that. It is about the truth -- Did a former mod abuse his position? If so, where is the proof? Do people have proof? Or is Team Trees making phone calls, texts, and PM's to advise people to stay quiet (Trees, that is NOT an accusation)? If the truth comes out either Trees can be cleared of all this nonsense (and MANY people should apologize to him), or will he be wearing that "scarlet letter" for the rest of his ECCIE life?
cinnamonshark is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 03:36 PM   #472
19Trees
Valued Poster

Whispers,

You unleashed this monster and FED it for your own purposes.

Now innocent peeps getting threatened. Hope u proud.

Assuming average click through rates, you generated an additional $100 of revenue to ECCIE's owners with a giant post count.

Take bow. Then try to take yourself back to erect.

That is the hard part.

You said, "I have a pretty solid reputation, well known to many, in regards kids"

Now you speak truth. Finally. As it relates to kids. Phooey.

19Trees
Old 10-03-2013, 03:38 PM   #473
Whispers

Quote:

That would be my guess as well. This will probably turn out to be someone Vikki knows that has a gripe with her taking advantage of the animosity shown by Trees. Do I think Trees did some things as a MOD that took advantage of the position? Yes I do. Do I think Trees would openly take a shot at Vikki in this manner. No. He is smarter than to make references to himself. Why use some strange number and at the same time use words that would make the reader convinced it is him?

Trees will meet with Vikki and mods have been invited to join.

This will get resolved to Vikki's satisfaction.

Pour fuel on the fire, gee light your clients on fire if you choose to, TS Amber, but please leave this alone.
Amber.... Your loyalty to your friend is admirable here but you are probably attacking the wrong person....

You should back off till you know for sure.
Old 10-03-2013, 03:50 PM   #474
Whispers

Quote:
Whispers,

You unleashed this monster and FED it for your own purposes.

Now innocent peeps getting threatened. Hope u proud.

Assuming average click through rates, you generated an additional $100 of revenue to ECCIE's owners with a giant post count.

Take bow. Then try to take yourself back to erect.

That is the hard part.

19Trees
You have made threats since the beginning of all this.... starting with the implied one to the lady that used to live with you in another thread. It seems to be something you do when flustered.....

You need to dial the rhetoric back a bit and quit making demands on others.

Stick to calling me names and taking shots at the fact that I am extremely overweight if you must. Most people know and it does not get to me. I dealt with small minded playground bullies that called me fat when I was in 3rd grade.

At the end of the day, each and every day since this thread started, there is one member of this community that everyone knows is fat.

At the end of the day, each and every day since this thread started, there is one member of this community that everyone knows displays tremendous instability and a willingness to delve into people's personal lives and besmirch them in whatever manner he can as he trys to deflect negative opinion from himself.

Both of those points are being made for the viewing audience each and every day by you.

If every lady is OK with you..... and none have a negative opinion of you..... as stated by you..... Maybe you should let it all cool down a little instead of fanning the flames....
Old 10-03-2013, 03:57 PM   #475
19Trees
Valued Poster

Whispers,

You contacted Trees when became a mod and made threat and promise. Trees did not play the game you wanted. You got mad and retaliated. Now there is stench all around you. Maybe other mods play your this-for-that game. Not Trees.

Problem with your "leave it alone" advice is

1. It is inconsistent with your thread-post-count obsession, one that you created and fed

2. Trees will not leave question (especially an unfounded lie) unanswered.

Peeps that ignore assholes like you get tarred and feathered.

But YOU may decide to end this misery. But even if you do you have created giant pile of shit that is attracting lots of insects. Seems best option to to close it and contain the stench. As long as its open Trees will provide statements and facts that counter every lie of yours or those of your puppets or fans.

Lets see what the mods do. We will also see how much sway you really have over Moderators. Bet is not-that-much. And, now-less-than-ever.

19Trees
Old 10-03-2013, 04:49 PM   #476
Whispers

sigh..... OK... We can dance all you want....

Quote:
Whispers,

You contacted Trees when became a mod and made threat and promise. Trees did not play the game you wanted.

Pretty serious accusation there that I have told you more than once that you should forward to the Staff. Members threatening Mods should be sanctioned for sure. have you done that yet? You said it was via PM so just RTM it.

You got mad and retaliated.

yeah? I waited 6 or 7 months to "fabricate" something about you?

Now there is stench all around you. Maybe other mods play your this-for-that game. Not Trees.

Problem with your "leave it alone" advice is

1. It is inconsistent with your thread-post-count obsession, one that you created and fed

2. Trees will not leave question (especially an unfounded lie) unanswered.

Peeps that ignore assholes like you get tarred and feathered.

Can you produce an example of how someone ignoring me gets "tarred and feathered"?

But YOU may decide to end this misery. But even if you do you have created giant pile of shit that is attracting lots of insects. Seems best option to to close it and contain the stench. As long as its open Trees will provide statements and facts that counter every lie of yours or those of your puppets or fans.

If you are expecting me to ask for it to be closed I have no intention of doing so. I think you are trying to make it as ugly as possible in the hopes of seeing it closed and I think the MODs, Admins and Owners are well aware of the thread at this point and if they thought it should be closed it would be.

Lets see what the mods do. We will also see how much sway you really have over Moderators. Bet is not-that-much. And, now-less-than-ever.

19Trees
I'm not quite sure how whatever happens to this thread will indicate my having any sway over any of the MODs... Are you trying to imply that granting you your wish will prove they are NOT manipulated by me and that leaving it opens proves they are?

It's been a running joke for a lot of years that Whispers has some influence over the MODs... I joke about it as well. Some have been friends... Others I did not care for a lot.....

Ask Old Sarge .... He and I saw very few things eye to eye for years... I was banned at one time for a comment I made to him..... Back on ASPD.... Probably one of the more revered MODs in this area..... I think he can give you the scoop on what kind of pull I have over the MODs.... It's zero.... But you, anyone.... feel free to ask him... He has been around a very long time....

Are they friends? Some have been.... Space is... Others have been..... FFireman I have never met and do not know a single thing about..... I was a little pissed when he locked the thread the other day but it was explained later.

Quick Questions...... You have repeated attacked everything I said, Vikki Said, DD Said... Over and over and over....... long after it was said.....

You have have the worst things in the world to say about me, them and our reasons....

Where is your condemnation of Still Looking? Do you need to be reminded?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Wrong is wrong or is it? I have seen a girl or two in my time. Many new to the hobby. Now I don't do half hour sessions as a rule. Almost ALWAYS an hour. Many of these sessions turn into over night stays, going out to dinner or lunch etc. Now I don't pay for this time and never will. I have also helped many providers set up accounts and taken pictures for which I take NOTHING! Many girls feel they owe me. I refuse to take discounts or free sessions. I keep it very business like. If "we" do BCD I PAY! NO EXCEPTIONS! Why do I do this? Simple...I want to do something nice for someone....if I get something out of it, I no longer am doing something nice, now I doing something to get something.

Now I could never be MOD because what I do is viewed by many as "cheating" providers out of time. There are those that are of the mind set that providers should ALWAYS be paid for their time.

So if a MOD sets countless half hour appointments and posts reviews with MSOG or plainly states the time went way over. That's a big problem. As a MOD this practice will bite you in the ass. When I meet a lady who is fairly new and she tells me how nice Mr MOD was but the session lasted 2 plus hours....then complain she only got $150.00....that's a big problem. I'm certain for this reason many MODS don't post reviews. I appreciate the reviews but rest assured as a MOD if your only paying for half hour appointments and your staying way over... It will be view as taking advantage!

So lets recap....if you look to get free time, expanded menus, OTC time, free sessions from agencies or discounted sessions ....Don't be a MOD! I point the finger at NO ONE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I thought I would expand on my post.....

First of all I don't know Mr Trees. I appreciate him stepping up to the plate and being a MOD a thankless job. That being said....

Why is Trees no longer a MOD? The true answer to that question is between Trees & Management. I don't remember reading any post from management offering an explanation? What I do remember is Trees Alert Post. It would seem that Trees was in the process of relocating and giving notice. Management acted swiftly and boom.... Trees was no longer a Mod. I'm sure management had their reasons for doing this. Something I don't understand is why would a MOD need or want to resign because they were relocating? Shouldn't matter....should it? So that's a question only Trees can answer if he choose to do so.

This board is full of he said she said. Gossip, drama, BS. Joking, Stupidity and Fun along with valuable information being shared. About a year ago I had several threads started about me taking advantage of young ladies and even doing bare back. All of which stemmed from one post by a pimp acting as a pissed provider. I hate to admit it but it really pissed me off because its totally the opposite of who I am. It sadden me to even have to defend myself but I did just that. Next question....What did Trees do that was wrong? Did he pay for half hour sessions and stay 1-2 hours? Yes he did! How do I know this? Because I spoke to "three" of the providers who made this claim. Two of which I have seen several times and I might even say are ATF'S. will they come forward....he'll no! For obvious reasons. Does this make Trees bad guy? Not in my book....but you just can't be a MOD and do that kind of stuff as I posted before. Even with the best of intentions it will bite you in the ass! I might also add that these very same girls said Trees was a nice guy. Interesting....No?

So what am I doing right now? Spreading gossip! That's right...I wasn't at the sessions watching a clock. But I know these ladies and I choose to believe them. If it was just one.......but THREE? Hummmmmm?

Trees doesn't need to respond to anything posted here. I respect the fact he is doing so. So I'll just go ahead and ask the question...

Trees have you had a session or sessions with providers and paid for a half hour and stayed for 1-2+ hours?

Regardless.... if or how Trees might answer, is be a bad guy? Not in My book. Again I appreciate all the pictures and Intel / Reviews Trees has brought to the table. So I'll just say thank you sir!

Old 10-03-2013, 04:55 PM   #477
19Trees
Valued Poster

Whispers

SL reached out and explained himself like a gentlemen, and (Trees believes) confirmed that he has no first-hand information or axes to grind. He expressed some regret too. Trees gave SL benefit of doubt because the man has a good heart and is a kind a decent soul. He also contributes in as much or more (x19) in quality. Not quantity.

And NEVER do his posts carry a stench. To the contrary he is the most generous information sharer in this Community and has earned Trees respect. That SL is hilarious and entertains us all in ways that make us smile (versus hold nose, whince) and laugh makes the Community lucky to have him.

Hope that helps answer your question.

19Trees
Old 10-03-2013, 05:05 PM   #478
Whispers

Quote:
Whispers

SL reached out and explained himself like a gentlemen, and (Trees believes) confirmed that he has no first-hand information or axes to grind. He expressed some regret too. Trees gave SL benefit of doubt because the man has a good heart and is a kind a decent soul. He also contributes in as much or more (x19) in quality. Not quantity.

And NEVER do his posts carry a stench. To the contrary he is the most generous information sharer in this Community and has earned Trees respect. That SL is hilarious and entertains us all in ways that make us smile (versus hold nose, whince) and laugh makes the Community lucky to have him.

Hope that helps answer your question.

19Trees

Are you suggesting that he no longer stands by his remarks? I don't think I said anything different..... Or is it just not as easy to try to discount what he said.... vs what I said.... as well as 3 of the ladies and Rocker Rick....

What did Trees do that was wrong? Did he pay for half hour sessions and stay 1-2 hours? Yes he did! How do I know this? Because I spoke to "three" of the providers who made this claim. Two of which I have seen several times and I might even say are ATF'S. will they come forward....he'll no! For obvious reasons...... I wasn't at the sessions watching a clock. But I know these ladies and I choose to believe them. If it was just one.......but THREE? Hummmmmm?
Old 10-03-2013, 05:13 PM   #479
19Trees
Valued Poster

Whispers,

Even now that you know you (and your cohorts) have caused an innocent child to be threatened, you continue to drop the same, unverified, one-sided, scurrilous lies that have not been checked against facts. Nor have these phantoms ever met Trees.

If they did, they could identify something unique about Trees that only is learned BCD.

You have propagated lies, put innocent peeps at risk and continue to do so for your self aggrandizement without regard to damages it causes.

Given this piece of shit of your creation is still open, maybe you do have some sway over the mod staff. Doubtful in the case of Space.

Kindly shut the fuck up and leave it alone. Stay away from area high schools. Get a job. Kiss your mother. Kiss a stripper. Do something other than perpetuate your bullshit baseless thread.

19Trees
Old 10-03-2013, 05:15 PM   #480
Whispers

I'm just trying to understand because you clearly respect his opinion and 3 ladies told him what you did and he chose to believe them and state it here. So ALL those ladies are liars yet it is MY fault for starting the thread when

Still Looking Knew
The 3 Ladies that told Him Knew
Rocker Rick Knew
DD Knew
Vickie had heard
Ginger Added to it

and eventually I came to know and opened up the topic for discussion....

So outside of me and lets assume the same 3 ladies are the ones that spread this to everyone else if there really is a conspiracy of some sort.......

All these people know as well as me.....

Stories start somewhere Trees.... Where did all this originate.... hate me if you want but I'm just a messenger of sorts.....

Someone else is responsible for all this..... If not you.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women