Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 252
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160975
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453025
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47742
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-01-2019, 10:21 AM   #466
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

That's a bullshit verdict and the whole thing was a witch hunt based on her race and the victim being Black.

She should had gotten MANSLAUGHTER.

Every news report is about her being White killing a Black man and some that I've read even said WRONGLY she set out to kill the guy because he was Black.

I believe the prosecutors even said that over and over during the trial that Guyger entered the apartment with the intention of killing a Black man.

SHE DID NOT know who was behind that door when she entered the unit and she did not know the race of the person in the apartment she thought it was her.

But the media had made this tragedy about race right from the start.

Again made it about White cops killing innocent Black men.
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 10:22 AM   #467
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

The president of the police union enforced the cooling off period. I’m still confused when they tested her but it’s obvious they did not believe she was impaired with drugs or alcohol and the judge even gave her the castle doctrine. That’s a lot of latitude for a defendant to get convicted of murder with no intent. Welcome to Dallas County folks! If the corruption and incompetence don’t get you the prosecutor will.
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 10:27 AM   #468
ERWhyNot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

I didn’t see that verdict coming.
She has several good reasons for an appeal. I streamed a good bit of the trial and it was obvious how the judge was bias to the prosecution. Amber didn’t stand a chance in that room.
The least & most she should have gotten was manslaughter.
Once again, the scales of justice are still unbalanced.
ERWhyNot is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 10:27 AM   #469
CG2014
Premium Access

It will be appealed over and over and during that appeal process,

it will come out that the judge blocked 2 witnesses from giving testimony to the jury.

One of those witness being the Texas Ranger who was lead investigator of this case.

Testimony that could had swayed the jury in their verdict decision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERWhyNot View Post
I streamed a good bit of the trial and it was obvious how the judge was bias to the prosecution.

That's what I've been saying all along about the judge being Black and the victim being Black,

but of course some folks want to play the race card

and said I am racist.
Old 10-01-2019, 10:27 AM   #470
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Very surprising to me because although I've stated that she has to do some real time, that stupid trigger happy bitch didn't murder that young man. That was the definition of voluntary manslaughter to me; but what the fuck do I know? I'm not a lawyer.

She should have just been convicted of being a fucking idiot with a 5-10 year sentence just because....
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 10:37 AM   #471
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Very surprising to me because although I've stated that she has to do some real time, that stupid trigger happy bitch didn't murder that young man. That was the definition of voluntary manslaughter to me; but what the fuck do I know? I'm not a lawyer.

She should have just been convicted of being a fucking idiot with a 5-10 year sentence just because....
Lucas is right. When this bullshit happens we have a prosecutor that gets an illegitimate win on his score card. The end result gives him more power to screw people and the public gets even more confused and brainwashed about the law. Of course she is responsible for his death. But in Texas we bundle these incidents into the category of murder. This jury got trick fucked or they can’t use their brains period. I don’t think the judge was biased because of race. I believe she was biased/pressured to not hammer the prosecutor for violating the gag order with the media.

Oh well. I’m sure the city is happy. Murder just saved them millions in wrongful death litigation.
Old 10-01-2019, 10:45 AM   #472
Ralph Fults
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post

It was the definition of murder.

A person commits criminal homicide if he intentionally, knowingly, recklessly, or with criminal negligence causes the death of an individual.
Ralph Fults is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 10:47 AM   #473
billyjames
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

This whole case wouldn't've gotten half the attention had the victim been white.And I agree with Lucas.. She should've gotten time for being a dumb ass..
billyjames is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 10:49 AM   #474
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Yep. The jury got "trick-fucked."
Somehow, they got them hung up on "intent." She intended to kill him.
So, she walked in, carrying her gear, texting her lover, all the while intending to shoot her neighbor that she had never met. (I never heard anything about the rumored noise complaints). I would have thought the prosecution would have brought that up if it had merit.
Complete bullshit. Not justice. Manslaughter yes. Murder no.
TheWanderer is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 10:53 AM   #475
TheOracle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I knew she would be made an example of. We're in a different political climate right now.
TheOracle is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 10:54 AM   #476
FunMonday
Account Disabled

The only question about the murder statute is if she “recklessly” killed him since she did not do it intentionally or knowingly. She should have known with a higher standard as a cop.

Was “reckless” even debated in this case?
Old 10-01-2019, 10:58 AM   #477
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Fults View Post
It was the definition of murder.

A person commits criminal homicide if he intentionally, knowingly, recklessly, or with criminal negligence causes the death of an individual.
Sounds like voluntary manslaughter as well, but again, I'm not a lawyer. Are you?

Look, I'm not sticking up for that idiot but murder does seem to be a bit much... she has to do her time. Maybe they will settle in the middle after both sides play the appeal games with each other. All I know is that she has to do real time. She took an innocent life from a man in his own domicile. She has to pay for that. I don't care how fucking stupid she is - you do the crime, you do the time.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 11:04 AM   #478
CG2014
Premium Access

First degree murder 5 to 99 years or life (possibility of parole after at least 30 years)

She won't make 5 years or even 1 year.

Unless they isolate her including during meals and showers and yard time, which they won't do,

someone will get her.
Old 10-01-2019, 11:11 AM   #479
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Yes Amber needs to do time. My point is that this case is rotten and it speaks to just how incompetent and broken the judicial system is in Dallas County. I’m not defending Guyger but the prosecution was given impunity to violate the gag order. Fundamentally the prosecutor did not have a legitimate cause to use the indictment/charge of murder but did anyway.
Old 10-01-2019, 11:29 AM   #480
CG2014
Premium Access

They badgered her on the witness stand and made her said she wanted to enter the apartment and kill whoever was behind it.

That's what I heard and read unless I heard and read incorrectly.

Did her defense lawyers not raise an objection for badgering the witness and attempting to make her incriminate herself?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women