Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452978
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47678
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35596
Mojojo33117

Old 02-17-2015, 11:10 PM   #466
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
That's right, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. You did lyingly misrepresent Mr. Lamb's position about thirteen times, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. You'd better reread your Mr. Lamb, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, because Mr. Lamb quite literally holds your position -- "the scoffer's" -- in contempt, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 07:20 AM   #467
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
You lyingly misrepresented Mr. Lamb's position multiple times, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Mr. Lamb quite literally holds your position -- "the scoffer's" -- in contempt, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, and every time you bump this thread everyone will have the opportunity to see you for the liar you are, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

Quote:
"FOR two centuries of the thousand-year strife between Islam and Christianity, the cross-bearers carried the war into Asia. They fortified themselves beyond the sea, making the valley of the Jordan the front line of Christendom. At the end of the two centuries they were driven out of this front line, because they were left without support in the face of the new Moslem forces drawn from central Asia. Counter-attacks launched from Europe failed to recover this ground, and in the next centuries the Moslem attack swept on over the Mediterranean and into eastern Europe. The crusaders sacrificed themselves in taking and holding that front line. While they were on the Jordan, the rest of Europe except in Spain, where the crusaders also appeared before long was safe from Moslem aggression. And after the crusaders were wiped out, the experience gained in their wars, the new weapons and lessons learned in strategy and in fortification, and especially the new fleets built up during the crusades, aided in the preservation of Europe when Christendom was placed on the defensive.

"So, as a military venture in that long war, the crusades gained much. The loss was in the sacrifice of lives and wealth the gain in experience, so says the soldier.

"With all this the scoffer will not agree. And just at present he is very much in fashion. He sees in the crusades a waste of hundreds of thousands of lives, and uncounted wealth. He reminds us that the first cross-bearers ate human flesh at need and stained their swords by savage massacres. And that later, adventurers and plunderers filled their ranks. It seems to him that these men set out to be saints and ended by being devils. He decries the whole thing as a failure. The scoffer, however, is weighing men of the Twelfth Century in scales of the Twentieth. If he had lived when the crusaders lived, he would have known:
That other men as well had eaten human flesh at need.

That the crusaders ceased the massacres after the first onrush, when they had settled in Outremer and thereafter the mamluks, for example, equaled the worst of their deeds....

That the venturesome crusaders instead of looking for fortunes in the East sold or mortgaged their property at home in order to journey into the East, and gained little thereby....
"For to their own dark age the crusaders brought the fire of unselfish purpose. Around this fire they drew men from all lands centuries before the first alliance of peoples in our modern world. And by this light they went out into the unknown regions centuries before Europe could send forth its colonists.

"And this spirit of the crusades was not in the world before they came, and it has not appeared again, after their passing.

"No words of ours can alter what these men did the best or the worst of them who followed a star. They drained the cup of devotion, and if they tasted the dregs of shame, they knew also the exaltation of victory. They reached the summit of daring.

"And the memory of that will endure long after our own workaday lives are ended."

(pp. 465-66, The Crusades: The Flame of Islam, 1930, by Harold Lamb).
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 08:23 AM   #468
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Don't you just love the way IBIdiot reduces everybody's quotes to size 1 type but barfs his reply in size 4? What, no font variation, Mr. Photoshop?

It's just another reason why his credibility is never questioned.

Aside from that observation, howzabout another 50 or 60 childish posts on Nigeria, oops, chicken dicks, as you try and reverse the tide of the biggest meltdown / beat down in ECCIE history?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 08:43 AM   #469
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
You just keep going back and forth with him. You are as much of an idiot as he is.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 08:56 AM   #470
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
You just keep going back and forth with him. You are as much of an idiot as he is.
And yet you idiotically keep commenting on something you didn't have to read in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Don't you just love the way IBIdiot reduces everybody's quotes to size 1 type but barfs his reply in size 4? What, no font variation, Mr. Photoshop?

It's just another reason why his credibility is never questioned.

Aside from that observation, howzabout another 50 or 60 childish posts on Nigeria, oops, chicken dicks, as you try and reverse the tide of the biggest meltdown / beat down in ECCIE history?
Old 02-19-2015, 06:14 AM   #471
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
And yet you idiotically keep commenting on something you didn't have to read in the first place.
Old 02-19-2015, 07:17 AM   #472
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You've had more than fifteen opportunities to correct your lying misrepresentation of Mr. Lamb's position, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Mr. Lamb holds your position -- "the scoffer's" -- in contempt, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

Quote:
"FOR two centuries of the thousand-year strife between Islam and Christianity, the cross-bearers carried the war into Asia. They fortified themselves beyond the sea, making the valley of the Jordan the front line of Christendom. At the end of the two centuries they were driven out of this front line, because they were left without support in the face of the new Moslem forces drawn from central Asia. Counter-attacks launched from Europe failed to recover this ground, and in the next centuries the Moslem attack swept on over the Mediterranean and into eastern Europe. The crusaders sacrificed themselves in taking and holding that front line. While they were on the Jordan, the rest of Europe except in Spain, where the crusaders also appeared before long was safe from Moslem aggression. And after the crusaders were wiped out, the experience gained in their wars, the new weapons and lessons learned in strategy and in fortification, and especially the new fleets built up during the crusades, aided in the preservation of Europe when Christendom was placed on the defensive.

"So, as a military venture in that long war, the crusades gained much. The loss was in the sacrifice of lives and wealth the gain in experience, so says the soldier.

"With all this the scoffer will not agree. And just at present he is very much in fashion. He sees in the crusades a waste of hundreds of thousands of lives, and uncounted wealth. He reminds us that the first cross-bearers ate human flesh at need and stained their swords by savage massacres. And that later, adventurers and plunderers filled their ranks. It seems to him that these men set out to be saints and ended by being devils. He decries the whole thing as a failure. The scoffer, however, is weighing men of the Twelfth Century in scales of the Twentieth. If he had lived when the crusaders lived, he would have known:

That the crusaders ceased the massacres after the first onrush, when they had settled in Outremer and thereafter the mamluks, for example, equaled the worst of their deeds....

That the venturesome crusaders instead of looking for fortunes in the East sold or mortgaged their property at home in order to journey into the East, and gained little thereby....
"For to their own dark age the crusaders brought the fire of unselfish purpose. Around this fire they drew men from all lands centuries before the first alliance of peoples in our modern world. And by this light they went out into the unknown regions centuries before Europe could send forth its colonists.

"And this spirit of the crusades was not in the world before they came, and it has not appeared again, after their passing.

"No words of ours can alter what these men did the best or the worst of them who followed a star. They drained the cup of devotion, and if they tasted the dregs of shame, they knew also the exaltation of victory. They reached the summit of daring.

"And the memory of that will endure long after our own workaday lives are ended."

Old 02-19-2015, 11:22 PM   #473
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
You've had more than fifteen opportunities to correct your lying misrepresentation of Mr. Lamb's position, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Mr. Lamb holds your position -- "the scoffer's" -- in contempt, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Old 02-20-2015, 07:31 AM   #474
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
At least sixteen times over you've continued to lyingly misrepresent Mr. Lamb's position, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Mr. Lamb quite literally holds your lying position -- "the scoffer's" -- in contempt, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

Quote:
Quote:
You should read Harold Lamb book on the Crusades and get some background.

Quote:

Quote:
Harold Lamb's books on the crusades relates it quite different than that.
You, more likely than not, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, did not understand what Lamb wrote.

Quote:
Notice your fallback position is to ignore anything concerning Harold Lamb...

Quote:
Lamb wrote 23 fiction and 20 non fiction books was a student of Asia spoke French,Latin, Persian,Arabic, and a smattering of Mancho-Tarter. Just because he wrote something contrary to what you want to hear tough shit. Bet you discount the Bible because it was written a while back.
Meanwhile, this is what Mr. Lamb actually wrote, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp:

Quote:

Old 02-20-2015, 11:48 AM   #475
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
You guys are just making yourselves look uneducated and childish. Both of you think you are making the other look bad - but you are both losing by playing the game.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 01:34 PM   #476
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
You guys are just making yourselves look uneducated and childish. Both of you think you are making the other look bad - but you are both losing by playing the game.
Chicken dick responded daily for two weeks to emoticons last year. It earned him the DAOTY award. so far he has exceeded it , wonder how far he will go? Month, or as long as I keep putting up a emoticon I never read the shit he brays just see he has responded then put up another emoticon and wait for him to belch out some more crap.
Old 02-20-2015, 02:06 PM   #477
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Chicken dick responded daily for two weeks to emoticons last year. It earned him the DAOTY award. so far he has exceeded it , wonder how far he will go? Month, or as long as I keep putting up a emoticon I never read the shit he brays just see he has responded then put up another emoticon and wait for him to belch out some more crap.
You "belched out the crap" when you lyingly misrepresented Mr. Lamb's position, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, because it's obvious Mr. Lamb has a contemptuous view of your stupid -- "the scoffer's" -- position, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
You, more likely than not, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, did not understand what Lamb wrote.

Quote:

Quote:
Lamb wrote 23 fiction and 20 non fiction books was a student of Asia spoke French,Latin, Persian,Arabic, and a smattering of Mancho-Tarter. Just because he wrote something contrary to what you want to hear tough shit. Bet you discount the Bible because it was written a while back.

Quote:

Old 02-20-2015, 09:15 PM   #478
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Uh, who gives a fuck?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 11:48 PM   #479
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Old 02-21-2015, 03:52 AM   #480
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You've been lyingly misrepresenting Mr. Lamb's position your whole, miserable little life, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, because it's obvious Mr. Lamb has, and always did have, a contemptuous view of your stupid -- "the scoffer's" -- position, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Uh, who gives a fuck?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women