Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59978
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 06-07-2012, 03:22 PM   #481
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyCassandra View Post
No you r not God and sure u r more then likely going to judge.But then my question to you would be WHO THE FUCK R U?
It was a joke, look down your chest, I was looking at your showcase and while mesmerised by your tits I read what was just above them.

I won't say what it says, others can have fun discovering for themselves.
essence is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 03:27 PM   #482
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

essence, I disagree..........it IS too late.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 03:29 PM   #483
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 119544
My ECCIE Reviews

This thread should had died a long long long time ago. The dead horse, the train wreck, WWIII. Its a shit talking thread, so get thick skin if you gonna read and reply. These guys are NASTY here. I love my FAT ASS. And my wings
Guest071514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 05:09 PM   #484
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Yet...... You continue to add fuel to the fire, and respond often...... Actually the last few pages have deviated into something a bit different and interesting........

JaD
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 05:30 PM   #485
Sarunga
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Thumbs up LEEKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds View Post
Mmm, I like curry chicken. Just might try it. But does the recipe work without the onion? Is it essential?
That's a quick way to see OoB puke. Can't stand onions. Or mushrooms. Those are worse.
OoB, come to think of it....LEEKS may be a good substitute for onions.

Not as strong (acidic) as onions...but gives the same texture.
Sarunga is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 05:41 PM   #486
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Very good suggestion....... Leeks would add plenty of flavor without overwhelming the rest.......

JaD
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 05:43 PM   #487
CaptainJones
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

self-edit
CaptainJones is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 05:49 PM   #488
SexyCassandra
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 51857
My ECCIE Reviews

thanks essence
SexyCassandra is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 06:08 PM   #489
BlakeConfidential
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 136095

Okay, here I go.

I used to be a provider here (under a different handle) and I was a BBW. Whenever I'd see a thread aimed at fat girls, my respones were very similar to most of these ladies. My argument was that while I was overweight, that did not necesarily mean I was unhealthy. I was active, I ate decently, no high BP etc. In fact, I heard the phrase "You are soooooo pretty for a big girl" more times than I cared to count. I never hurt for business, contrary to what some of you 'fat-girl hating' men like to think.

In January of this year I made a lifestyle change. Not for anyone but myself. I wanted to start playing sports again, so I wanted to work out to get into better shape so I wouldn't be winded within the first 5 minutes of running. I got a personal trainer 2x a week, and worked out by myself 3x a week. I kept a food journal and logged my calories, and really watched what I ate. I tried new foods that I wouldn't have touched before, and fell in love with some of them (Kale! brussel sprouts! spinach! YUM!!)

6 months later, I am down 60 pounds. I look amazing, if I do say so myself
However, do not let anyone tell you it's EASY to lose weight and you're just being lazy. Lazy? yes maybe, but it certainly is not easy. I busted my ass in the gym. I cried, I drenched my clothes in sweat, I was sore, I complained, I tried to come up with excuses, I'd have bad eating days, I struggled, I fought, and it was a hell of a battle. At the end of the day, not ONCE did I ever regret my work out at the gym, no matter how tired I was.

I can sit here today and tell you that I have never ever ever ever felt as good as I do now, on the inside and out. I used to get plenty of attention from guys (chubby chasers) before, but I get even more attention now, and from guys I'm actually mutually attracted to. My energy levels are unbelievable. My happiness is too. I never realized how unhappy I was, until I reached this point. I thought I was fine with my image and body because I had to be, especially in this business.

With that said, I don't agree with bashing or insulting anyone because of their weight. That is their own business, and if you are not attracted to them, then keep your mouth shut. Fat girls can lose weight, but ugly is forever. If they choose to be 200+lbs then that is their own prerogative. You won't change their minds or eating/excercise habits by calling them names.

Lastly, girls who have eating disorders such as anorexia or bulimia are just as unhealthy as those who are obese.
BlakeConfidential is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 07:07 PM   #490
Out_of_Bounds
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude View Post
Yet...... You continue to add fuel to the fire, and respond often...... Actually the last few pages have deviated into something a bit different and interesting........

JaD
Give them advice and ideas and they just might use it. I think WU and I have been saying the same thing but in different ways.
You can't convince and antagonize at the same time.
Out_of_Bounds is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 07:07 PM   #491
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustyamy View Post
Wings n More YUMMY
My personal fav is Buffalo Wild Wings.....Caribean Jerk sauce......the "shit"....eat'em 2-3 times a week with a basket of onion rings and a lot of beer.
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 08:56 PM   #492
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 112639
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
My personal fav is Buffalo Wild Wings.....Caribean Jerk sauce......the "shit"....eat'em 2-3 times a week with a basket of onion rings and a lot of beer.

And you are one sexy fucker with all those muscles.. and that bald head and not an inch of fat to lose any where!! Hummm go figure.
NIKKILOVE is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:14 PM   #493
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKKILOVE View Post
And you are one sexy fucker with all those muscles.. and that bald head and not an inch of fat to lose any where!! Hummm go figure.
Nikki...your not actually suggesting that a muscular guy could possibly be attracted to a bbw ....are you?......that would be absolutely insane....could never happen.....lol
Old 06-07-2012, 09:23 PM   #494
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 112639
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I would NEVER suggest that.. LOL, I am just saying, WHAT you eat is not always going to be a factor in what you weigh... you and most of the people I know are proof of that.
NIKKILOVE is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:32 PM   #495
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKKILOVE View Post
I would NEVER suggest that.. LOL, I am just saying, WHAT you eat is not always going to be a factor in what you weigh... you and most of the people I know are proof of that.
Just keeping posting Nikki, so I can keep.seeing that ass avatar....LOL

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women