Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60416
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41698
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36063
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-02-2014, 07:39 AM   #481
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Story hasn't changed, IBHomo. Not at all.

Whir-LIE-turd's OP headline was an unfounded, unsubstantiated crock of shit. Subsequent discussions have little more than unsuccessful attempts to extricate himself from the lie.

Whir-LIE-turd gave up yet refuses to admit he misspoke.

You are simply working the night shift for the Idiot Klan, er, Clan.

You're an idiot.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 05:49 PM   #482
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

You're an idiot.
Idiot's of a feather, flock together!

The Idiot's are just one big, bigoted Klan, errrr Clan.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 04:50 AM   #483
Guest040616
Account Disabled

It has now been 56 days, 480+ posts and there has been more than 4600 views of this thread. There is still no verifying link confirming that MLK actually "opposed illegal immigration" as TrendingIdiot emphatically stated in the OP. He felt so strongly about it at the time that he used ALL CAPS for added emphasis.

IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT TRENDINGIDIOT USES ALL CAPS TO EMPHASIZE ALL OF THE BOGUS THREADS THAT HE STARTS.

One would think with that much time and dozens, if not hundreds of requests, he would have found the missing link by now. Apparently it does not exist and ol' Trendy, true to form, was lying all along. But let's give him the benefit of the doubt, shall we? Perhaps it does exist and Trendy just hasn't been able to locate it.

On August 19, Trendy 'cut and run' from this thread. There has not been a Trendy sighting in this thread since. Could he be in search of the missing link? He has since left all of the dirty work to other equally unqualified members of the Idiot Klan, errrr Clan. Besides being Idiot's they all have another thing in common with ol' Trendy.

They have not found the missing (confirming) link either! Ahhhh, the tie that binds the Idiot's together!

Trendy, are you still there? If so, WHERE'S THE FRIGGIN' LINK?
Old 09-03-2014, 08:05 AM   #484
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

If you'll read through this thread (OK, make that skim through this thread), you'll see that first, Whir-LIE-turd handed it off to his Idiot cousin IBIdiot, who hijacked it into a totally different, more vitriolic direction ... As is his custom...when that failed he asked the newest and perhaps angriest member of the Klan, err, Clan, I homo (aka Jewish Defector, JLIdiot, BJerk) to take over the dredge up the same bullshit Whir-LIE-turd had unsuccessfully argued from the beginning.

Still no link.

I'm waiting for the next handoff. Who will it be, LLIdiot? Slobbrin? IBJunior?

It takes a lot more work to deflect a lie than it does to write the truth, wouldn't you say?
Old 09-03-2014, 09:46 AM   #485
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
If you'll read through this thread (OK, make that skim through this thread), you'll see that first, Whir-LIE-turd handed it off to his Idiot cousin IBIdiot, who hijacked it into a totally different, more vitriolic direction ... As is his custom...when that failed he asked the newest and perhaps angriest member of the Klan, err, Clan, I homo (aka Jewish Defector, JLIdiot, BJerk) to take over the dredge up the same bullshit Whir-LIE-turd had unsuccessfully argued from the beginning.

Still no link.

I'm waiting for the next handoff. Who will it be, LLIdiot? Slobbrin? IBJunior?

It takes a lot more work to deflect a lie than it does to write the truth, wouldn't you say?
What's notable is how you pointedly cited a website to support your POV wherein the comments you depend on to support your POV are those of Hitler's close Nazi associates, Propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels and Reichsführer-SS Heinrich Himmler, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Yet, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, you continue to deny the veracity of remarks made by leading African American Civil Rights advocates, some of whom were close associates of MLK.

Further, you're the pathetic Hitler worshiper that betrayed your family and associates and went out of your way to find Hitler's swastika on your LBGT banner and post it in this forum, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Quote:
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 12:26 PM   #486
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Holy chit!

IBIdiot is back! And he's posting his GAY NAZI flag again! Not that there's anything wrong with being gay, eh, RRWtards?

Looks like Whir-LIE-turd has handed the baton back off to you!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

He and you are still a couple of fucking LIARS!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

BTW -- how about Posting the links that have me doing EXACTLY what you claim I did, fool!

You can't and you won't. Why? Because you're a fucking Idiot!
Old 09-04-2014, 04:56 AM   #487
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Day 57 and still no confirming link from TrendingIdiot.

Of added note, today marks the 15th day since Trendy cut and run from this thread. While he obviously was not man enough to admit his OP mistake, his cut and run seems to serve as somewhat of a silent admission.

But I remain focused on the task at hand!

WHERE'S THE FRIGGIN' LINK, TRENDY?
Old 09-04-2014, 07:59 AM   #488
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Holy chit!

IBIdiot is back! And he's posting his GAY NAZI flag again! Not that there's anything wrong with being gay, eh, RRWtards?

Looks like Whir-LIE-turd has handed the baton back off to you!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

He and you are still a couple of fucking LIARS!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

BTW -- how about Posting the links that have me doing EXACTLY what you claim I did, fool!

You can't and you won't. Why? Because you're a fucking Idiot!
You need only to click on the arrow by your handle in the quote below for it to take you to your post where you demonstrate you're a pathetic Hitler worshiper that betrayed your family and associates and went out of your way to find Hitler's swastika on your LBGT banner, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Quote:

And you need only to check your dumb-ass posts in this thread to find where you pointedly cited a website to support your POV wherein the comments you depend on to support your POV are those of Hitler's close Nazi associates, Propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels and Reichsführer-SS Heinrich Himmler while you continue to deny the veracity of remarks made by leading African American Civil Rights advocates, some of whom were close associates of MLK, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Old 09-04-2014, 08:07 AM   #489
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Give it up, IBIdiot.

You're lying and we all know it. Checking anything you suggest take you back to places that further proves your delusional rankings, IBIdiot? Where's the link to my POV which betrayed my family, friends and associates (like you know anything about any of them), you raving lunatic?

Where's the link to MLK, IBIdiot? You want to make a positive contribution to this discussion, IBIdiot? Then help your blow buddy Whir-LIE-turd find that link, IBIdiot!

You're all blow and no go, IBIdiot. That's why you were anointed the "premiere" Dipshit of the Year, IBIdiot.

Oh, and why don't you the other LGBT fag, er, flag that I've posted multiple times in your honor? Haven't mentioned that one, have you, you dick smoking maniac, have you, IBIdiot?
Old 09-04-2014, 08:56 AM   #490
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You need only to click on the arrow by your handle in the quote below for it to take you to your post where you demonstrate you're a pathetic Hitler worshiper that betrayed your family and associates and went out of your way to find Hitler's swastika on your LBGT banner, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

And you need only to check your dumb-ass posts in this thread to find where you pointedly cited a website to support your POV wherein the comments you depend on to support your POV are those of Hitler's close Nazi associates, Propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels and Reichsführer-SS Heinrich Himmler while you continue to deny the veracity of remarks made by leading African American Civil Rights advocates, some of whom were close associates of MLK, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
+1
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 03:17 PM   #491
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

You can't substantiate any of that babble and bullshit' IBHomo. Only thing you're doing is standing up for the white man... And of course, you gay fuck doll, IBIdiot.

He hasn't proven anything. Nor has he illustrated by way of link or quote that his words are true. They're fabrications of layers of other fabrications built on lies.

IBIdiot is the most notorious "fabricator" here. You, IBHomo, are niothing more than a heap of his parrot droppings.

LMAO @ pathetic old pussy whipped schizo!
Old 09-04-2014, 08:50 PM   #492
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
+1
Is that as high as you can count?
Old 09-04-2014, 09:46 PM   #493
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

That's the number of balls he can ... Oh shit. it ain't worth it.
Old 09-05-2014, 05:24 AM   #494
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Another day (58 to be exact) has passed and still no confirming link from TrendingIdiot, specifically stating that MLK actually "opposed illegal immigration" as he boldly proclaimed in the OP.

Perhaps the reason Trendy "cut and run" from this thread is due to him being ashamed of himself for having started another political forum thread under false pretense.

Until further notice, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

TrendingIdiot, before I forget; WHERE'S THE FRIGGIN' LINK?
Old 09-05-2014, 10:22 AM   #495
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Give it up, IBIdiot.

You're lying and we all know it. Checking anything you suggest take you back to places that further proves your delusional rankings, IBIdiot? Where's the link to my POV which betrayed my family, friends and associates (like you know anything about any of them), you raving lunatic?

Where's the link to MLK, IBIdiot? You want to make a positive contribution to this discussion, IBIdiot? Then help your blow buddy Whir-LIE-turd find that link, IBIdiot!

You're all blow and no go, IBIdiot. That's why you were anointed the "premiere" Dipshit of the Year, IBIdiot.

Oh, and why don't you the other LGBT fag, er, flag that I've posted multiple times in your honor? Haven't mentioned that one, have you, you dick smoking maniac, have you, IBIdiot?
You're such a pathetic and easily proven liar, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

To support your stated POV, in the quote below, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM:

Quote:
Quote:
Hitler targeted quite a few groups for extinction; some ethnic, some religious and some political.
... you posted and cited this website in the quote below, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM:

Quote:
Quote:
Hitler authored the "Final Solution" ... according to this paper posted on holocaust-history.org

http://www.holocaust-history.org/hitler-final-solution/
That website YOU chose to cite clearly states that your position can only be substantiated by relying on the scribbled musings of Propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels and Reichsführer-SS Heinrich Himmler -- known Nazi Anti-Semites and close associates of Hitler, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, which is wholly contrary to your current hypocritical stance of rejecting as valid the remarks by a leading African American Civil Rights advocates and close associates of MLK's.

Hence, you quite obviously are willing to accept the words of Nazis while you continue to reject the words of esteemed Civil Rights advocates, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Further, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, despite your current spate of lies and deflection, you've already admitted that you searched for, found and posted your beloved LBGT banner with Hitler's swastika; thus, once again demonstrating that you are an inveterate liar, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM:

Quote:
Quote:
I posted it ONCE
... and that you are a pathetic, inveterate liar can be further easily proved by clicking on the arrow by your handle in the quote below, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM:

Quote:

So, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM:

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women