Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160839
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452975
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40404
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35580
Mojojo33117

Old 10-08-2010, 11:24 PM   #481
Caroline
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35280
My ECCIE Reviews

Ah I see what Burkalini is saying. There are no providers listed for Omaha, not that Omaha itself isn't listed. Burk, maybe you should encourage some of your favorite providers to list there and spread the word if you like Geisha Affair. Being one of the only ladies listed in her city may mean that she will get all the traffic from men who like to use this site!
Caroline is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 12:54 AM   #482
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

I believe the site should get the providers first then it will entice the guys to sign up. It serves me no purpose unless I am traveling and want to hook up
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 04:17 AM   #483
Meeshee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 13979

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
I believe the site should get the providers first then it will entice the guys to sign up. It serves me no purpose unless I am traveling and want to hook up
Caroline is absolutely right. A lot of ladies have signed up because they were referred by some of the hobbyists. The site doesn't get started by itself. They really like the clean and classic ease of the site and know that the more it populates the faster it will become a leader in the community, worldwide. In turn, Geisha Affair will serve everyone and all will benefit by inexpensive memberships and very generous benefits.

When you go to the home page of the site and click on any of North America, Europe, South Africa, Asia or Oceania, you will see the number of ladies in their respective cities/countries right next to the city [i.e. California - 26]. So if no number is indicated then you know that no ladies are listed in that area. But if you were to go to a state that has ladies listed and click on the city, you will be taken to a page that shows tabs at the top for the number of ladies in each category. [i.e., female, male, TS/TV].

One of the ladies in Singapore is a friend of mine, well known political activist in the community worldwide and a believer and supporter of Geisha Affair. This is because she knows that Geisha Affair is quickly becoming the Voice and Advocate of the Community.

So Burk, get your ladies to join in every city. Otherwise, they will for sure attract the attention of other men!
Meeshee is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 12:44 PM   #484
burkalini
Valued Poster

Meeshee I think the layout is very nice. Looks like its drawing alot of the higher end providers. I still don't think it's a hobbyist job to get a site going. We are in fact the ones that really support the entire field. As far as the provider getting other men's attention. Thats great. It will build on itself if that happens. If the site is good it will attract the providers. If it does that we will follow. Take a look at p411. Thats a cost site that does a great job of getting both sides. Thats because there is a real value. A more secure meeting. I truly hope it's a success. It's a good looking site. I do believe it has a feminine look to it. Might want to spice it a little for the guys.

Just my opinion but that's all I have.
Old 10-10-2010, 04:46 AM   #485
Meeshee
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
Meeshee I think the layout is very nice. Looks like its drawing alot of the higher end providers. I still don't think it's a hobbyist job to get a site going. We are in fact the ones that really support the entire field. As far as the provider getting other men's attention. Thats great. It will build on itself if that happens. If the site is good it will attract the providers. If it does that we will follow. Take a look at p411. Thats a cost site that does a great job of getting both sides. Thats because there is a real value. A more secure meeting. I truly hope it's a success. It's a good looking site. I do believe it has a feminine look to it. Might want to spice it a little for the guys.

Just my opinion but that's all I have.
I am familiar with p411. We've received overwhelming response about the sight in terms of design, ease of use, the super large format photos and free banner exchange.

I've actually spoken to several hobbyists who are quite enthusiastic and supportive of the site and have referred new ladies as recently as yesterday.

We welcome thoughts and suggestions about the site and even add requested cities immediately (though the site features practically ever city in the nation and around the world).
Old 10-10-2010, 02:15 PM   #486
burkalini
Valued Poster

One thing I don't care for is when you bring up a provider then hit the back button it takes you back to the search screen instead of the list of provders you brought up
Old 12-22-2010, 07:54 AM   #487
GingerB
Account Disabled

User ID: 29594
My ECCIE Reviews
Default We need a FRESH Playground.....un-corrupted and un-infested.

It's no secret that there are other boards out there which are available to us for hobbying.
I've been doing some research and have joined two boards that still seem to have some dignity (if that is possible in this hobby) ha!

One of my favorites is the new Companions411.
VERY user friendly and structured much like ECCIE.
Not much DFW activity as of yet....but I am hoping that will change in the near future.

I also joined AHC.
It's been around for awhile....and again, DFW is not prominent....yet

I love ECCIE because all my friends are here! I will stay because of that....but plan to bounce around for a while!!

Hugs to all!
GingerB
GingerB is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 08:20 AM   #488
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 57

I'm sure the owners of this site will love you making a thread telling everyone to go to other sites instead.

I think the problems and drama are going to happen anywhere if the site is big like aspd was or eccie is. With a ton of personalities, conflicts and drama happen. The key is how they are dealt with.
Sleepy363 is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 09:21 AM   #489
TBONE
Medium Rare

Actually no...ECCIE was created for our "community" and we welcome posts here about other sites.

Competition is good too

Meeshee: Your board is as nice as your photography,Best of luck with it!

T
TBONE is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 09:53 AM   #490
guest042011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

And THIS is why Eccie is 10 steps ahead of the game!

Congratulations TBone!!!!

traBone
guest042011 is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 10:08 AM   #491
GingerB
Account Disabled

User ID: 29594
My ECCIE Reviews

You guys ROCK....truly you do. Thanks T-Bone for moving my post....and setting me straight!
ECCIE will always be our "hometown".

kisses !!
GingerB
GingerB is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 02:07 AM   #492
iseeksumfun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Default Like the thread

Being newish to the hobby and new to ECCIE, its great finding a site that covers the area I happen to be in. In Seattle I used some of the listed sites and tnaboard. Seems like many have an area specific membership with some branches out to popular metro areas. I like this board so far, wish I was using it last week, but it takes time to get through all the threads. Always Seeking Fun
iseeksumfun is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 05:58 PM   #493
Meeshee
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBONE View Post
Actually no...ECCIE was created for our "community" and we welcome posts here about other sites.

Competition is good too

Meeshee: Your board is as nice as your photography,Best of luck with it!

T
I think T Bone is absolutely right! First of all, we don't view ECCIE as a competitor at all. To the contrary. I think ECCIE and Geisha Affair compliment one another. I am happy to be associated with ECCIE. You guys are the best!
Old 12-28-2010, 11:08 PM   #494
Scotttex
Registered Member

Cityvibe.com is the site for Southern CA, especially LA. TheReviewBoard.net is all about Seattle-Tacoma. TheReviewBoard.net is one of my favorite sites but they're both very good.
Scotttex is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 11:57 AM   #495
guest013011-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 45413
My ECCIE Reviews

Darn. ECCIE has stopped allowing us to post my rates? Poooey!

I will have to shop around....but still love ECCIE!

Gwen
guest013011-2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women