Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161081
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47790
pyramider46370
bambino40453
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-27-2013, 02:57 PM   #481
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post
Yeah, right!

And just out of curiosity, what the hell is a "wellendowed1911?"

A .45 caliber semi-automatic pistol with a big dick?
Maybe the "1911" is a "1", followed by "911".

In which case it means "Well endowed one - emergency".

You figure it out.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 03:05 PM   #482
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Give it up for what? Because I have educated views that simple minded folks can't comprehend? Yssup if the Bible was written thousands of years ago do you not agree that it was written in terms of how they related to things in those days? Yssup are you telling me that if a plane landed in a third world country that has never seen a plane how would they describe it f they were to write what they witnessed?
There's a famous military video- I believe it was World War 2 where American planes were landing on an island as a refueling point and the natives of that island apparently had never seen a plane before and immediately started to bow down and worship the plane and even buit wooden replicas because in their primitives eyes they perhaps thought the planes were gods. I believe it was termed the "John Frum" movement- open your mind and read about it- it's well documented.

Yssup to tell me or anyone else to give it rest when you are spoon fed and believe everything you were told since you were an adolescent is a joke to me. I guess you probably do believe angels have bird wings, the devil is red with horns and a pitchfork, that Adam ate an apple, the sky is blue etc- now you tell me who is brainwashed yssup??
Dont presume to tell me what I believe and don't believe, bubba. You have no fucking clue what I was taught, when or by whom. But whatever it was, I don't try to make you believe it. I also don't try to rationalize belief into truth or fact.

I do not make the Bible my measuring stick for explaining anything, let alone regulating the morality of others. I have my personal beliefs. But I don't force the teachings of any religion on anyone else.

If you think quoting Judeo-Christian scripture is the only way to explain the nature of the world, then you need to try and follow its lessons.

And GIVE the BIBLE THUMPING A FUCKING REST you loony tune!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 03:10 PM   #483
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Default LMAO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Maybe the "1911" is a "1", followed by "911".

In which case it means "Well endowed one - emergency".

You figure it out.
Heh, maybe he's so massively hung that a few of his lady friends have had to call for an EMT after he gave them a real workout in the sack!

I don't know what might compel a guy to boast of his "endowment" on an SHMB. (Or anywhere else, for that matter.)

But to each his own!
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 03:27 PM   #484
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Yeah, right!

And just out of curiosity, what the hell is a "wellendowed1911?"

A .45 caliber semi-automatic pistol with a big dick?
Quote:
Heh, maybe he's so massively hung that a few of his lady friends have had to call for an EMT after he gave them a real workout in the sack!

I don't know what might compel a guy to boast of his "endowment" on an SHMB. (Or anywhere else, for that matter.)

But to each his own!
WE1911 hasn't said jack to you, and you jump in at post 479 to offer nothing but to get on his shit with petty and childish insults.

Interesting. Very interesting.

What a phony.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 03:27 PM   #485
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Dont presume to tell me what I believe and don't believe, bubba. You have no fucking clue what I was taught, when or by whom. But whatever it was, I don't try to make you believe it. I also don't try to rationalize belief into truth or fact.

I do not make the Bible my measuring stick for explaining anything, let alone regulating the morality of others. I have my personal beliefs. But I don't force the teachings of any religion on anyone else.

If you think quoting Judeo-Christian scripture is the only way to explain the nature of the world, then you need to try and follow its lessons.

And GIVE the BIBLE THUMPING A FUCKING REST you loony tune!
Fuck you- and when did you hear me put my beliefs on anyone- if you want to worship zeus that's your business- Ex-Nyer stated his beliefs I stated mine- quote me where I said my religion is right your religion is wrong blah blah blah- and trust me I have forgotten more things in life than you will ever learn and once again Fuck you and the horse you rode on. What I can't stand when someone is having a debate is to attack the other person and call him looney or claim that everyone who believes opposite of what you believe is drunk, a liar, or on drugs- you want to jump in the middle of the convo with your little snide as marks so again fuck you- now I see why COG, Joe Bloe, and Whirlway find you to be a jack ass and the dipshit of the year and for the record when it comes to religion my views are very conservative- see there COG and WW I am not a total liberal on all issues.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 03:34 PM   #486
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Fuck off, Doove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
WE1911 hasn't said jack to you, and you jump in at post 479 to offer nothing but to get on his shit with petty and childish insults.

Interesting. Very interesting.

What a phony.
Did you see all the stuff the guy posted earlier? Besides, I've been insulted by this dim-witted buffoon in the past.

Fuck off, you stupid S.O.B. Not only are you obviously one of the dimmest bulbs in this entire forum, you've spent countless posts over the years calling me names, and repeatedly calling me a narcissist.

Why don't you start in with a half-dozen or so long cut-and-pasted articles on narcissism written by various psychologists, like you did last year?

I'm sure everyone here would love to be treated to some more of that shit.
Old 02-27-2013, 03:41 PM   #487
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Did you see all the stuff this guy posted earlier?

Fuck off, you stupid S.O.B. Not only are you obviously one of the dimmest bulbs in this entire forum, you've spent countless posts over the years calling me names, and repeated calling me a narcissist.

Why don't you start in with a half-dozen or so long cut-and-pasted articles on narcissism written by various psychologists, like you did last year?

I'm sure everyone here would love to be treated to some more of that.

Doove was right you dumb fuck I never said shit to your ass and now you want to make little snide jokes thinking you are funny- whatever I posted earlier was never directed at you dumbass- if you got question about my handle ask your mother why they call me wellendowed- did that hurt- are you laughing now- if you got shit to say ask me directly and stop trying to be a fucking comedian- because I promise you that you wouldn't say this to my face- easy to make jokes and hide behind a computer isn't it?
Old 02-27-2013, 03:46 PM   #488
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Did you see all the stuff the guy posted earlier? Besides, I've been insulted by this dim-witted buffoon in the past.

Fuck off, you stupid S.O.B. Not only are you obviously one of the dimmest bulbs in this entire forum, you've spent countless posts over the years calling me names, and repeatedly calling me a narcissist.

I'm sure everyone here would love to be treated to some more of that shit.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 03:48 PM   #489
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:

But to each his own!
Why the fuck would you care if my name was Wellendowed or littledicKPete??? There are plenty of guys on here who have user names pertaining to their anatomy- heck some providers have names alluding to their anatomy. What strikes me is why the fuck would another man even remotely care what name a person uses? Go to search section and type in "BigDick" and see how many guys have usernames that began with "BigDick"- maybe you can send them all a pm and ask them. Do you have Male penis envy? Are you curious or perhaps Bi-curious? Did I violate an Eccie rule with my username? Does the name offend you? I have nearly 50 reviews if it really moves you contact any lady I reviewed and see if I live up to my name- or better yet send your wife/girlfriend/sister/ or mother over to my pace and see why I have that username. When you post dumb shit like that I send it right back at you- I have no interest in what another man calls himself on here yet for some reason you and Ex-Nyer have nothing better to do but post comments asking why guy has a certain name?? Sounds very suspect to me.
Old 02-27-2013, 03:50 PM   #490
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Doove was right you dumb fuck I never said shit to your ass and now you want to make little snide jokes thinking you are funny- whatever I posted earlier was never directed at you dumbass- if you got question about my handle ask your mother why they call me wellendowed- did that hurt- are you laughing now- if you got shit to say ask me directly and stop trying to be a fucking comedian- because I promise you that you wouldn't say this to my face- easy to make jokes and hide behind a computer isn't it?
Fuck off, asshole.

Don't you remember the time you attacked me with a few insults when you failed to even make the slightest bit of effert to understand anything we were discussing in a thread on economic policy? You did pretty much the same thing in this thread, when time after time you paid no attention to the points others were making and just continued insulting them.

Sorry, but I don't suffer fools gladly.

I think Doove can attest to that. (Right, Doove?)
Old 02-27-2013, 03:54 PM   #491
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Default A big "NO" to all your questions!

Quote:
What strikes me is why the fuck would another man even remotely care what name a person uses? Go to search section and type in "BigDick" and see how many guys have usernames that began with "BigDick"- maybe you can send them all a pm and ask them. Do you have Male penis envy? Are you curious or perhaps Bi-curious? Did I violate an Eccie rule with my username? Does the name offend you? I
Nah, I just think it's sort of funny!
Old 02-27-2013, 03:56 PM   #492
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Yeah, he should have waited until post 349 and told everybody they'd better hope God doesn't exist:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=349

That would have been the appropriate spot.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 03:57 PM   #493
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

i love the direction this thread has now taken.... nice curveball
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:06 PM   #494
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
i love the direction this thread has now taken.... nice curveball
Curveballs seem to be standard fare in this forum!
Old 02-27-2013, 04:09 PM   #495
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Nah, I just think it's sort of funny!
Well to be honest with you I didn't choose a name for guys to like or dislike- it's more so for the ladies- and with 47 mostly positive have had much complaints.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women