Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60090
gman4452947
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40352
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35472
Mojojo33117

Old 07-06-2013, 02:59 PM   #481
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
I said the FIRST thing I'd do is wait for the cops because I just called 911

second thing I'd do is have crazy MF'rs like you locked up in a padded cell
911 abuse will get you locked up yourself.

Why would you call 911? Is there an emergency? If so, what was the "emergency"?

CJ .. your (notice no apostrophe or "e") problem (well, one of them) is the more answers you provide the more questions you create. That's what customarily happens when folks like you start making up shit in an effort to appear more intelligent. Then you start trying to avoid the inevitable conclusion that is drawn from ignorance by posting dumbass things like "The End" ... and the name calling. Oh, yea, and attempting to correct folks punctuation to divert attention away from your lack of intellectual capacity to have a meaningful discussion of the FACTS.

Now you can "The End" ... because it's (notice the apostrophe) over for you.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 03:07 PM   #482
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
911 abuse will get you locked up yourself.

Why would you call 911? Is there an emergency? If so, what was the "emergency"?

CJ .. your (notice no apostrophe or "e") problem (well, one of them) is the more answers you provide the more questions you create. That's what customarily happens when folks like you start making up shit in an effort to appear more intelligent. Then you start trying to avoid the inevitable conclusion that is drawn from ignorance by posting dumbass things like "The End" ... and the name calling. Oh, yea, and attempting to correct folks punctuation to divert attention away from your lack of intellectual capacity to have a meaningful discussion of the FACTS.

Now you can "The End" ... because it's (notice the apostrophe) over for you.
since you started the punctuation correction as a deflection to shift the attention of having your ass handed to you, allow me ..

missing a comma or two in the above psycho rant aren't you ?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 08:09 AM   #483
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Nice try but inept as usual. look out here comes the trannie...
Nothing in that post you are criticizing came anywhere close to being as "inept" as you, Ekim the Inbred.

Quote:
hard to believe a 28 year old man that trained in an MMA gym 3 times a week could be afraid of an unarmed punk-ass hoodie wearing thuggy - wuggy isn't it?
CBJ7, your lame-ass has yet to produce a witness that saw Zimmerman self-inflict his injuries; hence, the only alternative is that it was the "punk-ass hoodie wearing thuggy-wuggy" who was slamming Zimmerman's head against concrete. And the neighbor John Good substantiated that fact with his testimony!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy53 View Post
Quote:
Second cousin to IB.
Says CBJ7's butt buddy
Ain't that the truth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy53 View Post
Quote:
thanks for verifying ....
That you're CBJ7's butt buddy. Hey, no problem!
+1

Quote:
Nice try but a failure. Sorry want to try again?
Yes, your lame-ass is a failure, Ekim the Inbred. Your inbred, hayseed ass is guilty by association, and you keep demonstrating your association, Ekim the Inbred.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 08:12 AM   #484
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

You think Iva has an"sweet ass?" You certainly talk about his pooper a lot, Corpy!

Are you sick, or just GAY?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 08:37 AM   #485
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You think Iva has an"sweet ass?" You certainly talk about his pooper a lot, Corpy!

Are you sick, or just GAY?

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy") to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy!
You're the ignorant, dumb-fuck golem jackass that's working Sixth Street for a quarter a pop, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. That's why your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected:

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 08:50 AM   #486
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Anybody wonder why the prosecution fought tooth and nail to hide Trayvon's past and had no witness to speak of him or his "character", his past? Yet the defense is going out of their way to provide witnesses to speak on behalf of Zimmerman's character. Wonder why that is?
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 09:46 AM   #487
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarounder View Post
Anybody wonder why the prosecution fought tooth and nail to hide Trayvon's past and had no witness to speak of him or his "character", his past? Yet the defense is going out of their way to provide witnesses to speak on behalf of Zimmerman's character. Wonder why that is?
It's called ... "keeping the door closed" .... but in this instance it should be called ...

"Keeping the Dam Closed"!

Personally, I think MOMMA did when she called him an "angel" ... opened the floodgates.

.. "my little angel" .. or something like that?
Old 07-08-2013, 09:52 AM   #488
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
since you started the punctuation correction as a deflection to shift the attention of having your ass handed to you, allow me ..

missing a comma or two in the above psycho rant aren't you ?
#1: My ass is where it was when I was born ... #2: I have never "started" any spelling or punctuation battle ... I have only pointed out the failures of those who use those tactics when they GOT NOTHING ... like you!!!.

A problem you have other than an erroneous self-analysis is you actually believe that people are so stupid they won't remember what you say from one week to the next ... so it (in your pea brain) gives you the "comfort" of lying about things you said from one week to the next ... like "you started the punctuation correction as a deflection" ....

.. get off the kindergarten bullshit and grow up.

It'll do you some good, and improve the neighborhood.
Old 07-08-2013, 10:43 AM   #489
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
#1: My ass is where it was when I was born ... #2: I have never "started" any spelling or punctuation battle ... I have only pointed out the failures of those who use those tactics when they GOT NOTHING ... like you!!!.

A problem you have other than an erroneous self-analysis is you actually believe that people are so stupid they won't remember what you say from one week to the next ... so it (in your pea brain) gives you the "comfort" of lying about things you said from one week to the next ... like "you started the punctuation correction as a deflection" ....

.. get off the kindergarten bullshit and grow up.

It'll do you some good, and improve the neighborhood.

sure you did .. youre/ you're an idiot ...

or in your warped mind do you actually believe I carped endlessly about myself because I didn't add an apostrophe

oh wait

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 03:00 PM   #490
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Nothing in that post you are criticizing came anywhere close to being as "inept" as you, Ekim the Inbred.

CBJ7, your lame-ass has yet to produce a witness that saw Zimmerman self-inflict his injuries; hence, the only alternative is that it was the "punk-ass hoodie wearing thuggy-wuggy" who was slamming Zimmerman's head against concrete. And the neighbor John Good substantiated that fact with his testimony!

Ain't that the truth!

+1

Yes, your lame-ass is a failure, Ekim the Inbred. Your inbred, hayseed ass is guilty by association, and you keep demonstrating your association, Ekim the Inbred.

Rave on cat shit someone will cover you up. My association is with women not the he/she's you play with. On your knees here come the trannies......
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 03:09 PM   #491
dreamvacationdates
Valued Poster

Quote:
For the same reason why if one of the ladies on here was raped and murdered by someone who didn't know what type of work she did, you wouldn't bring up the fact that she was doing this type of work, and it contributed to her being raped and murdered, that she had it coming to her.
If every teenager deserved to die for the dumb stuff they did, there won't be a whole lot of adults, hell if a lot of the people here most likely did worse in their teen years, some of the most fucked up people I knew as teenagers are the most respected people now, they learned and changed, we all do.
some not so well, but most grow up to become better people.
when the last time you looked at your kids Facebook, twitter, whatever site profile, are they all little angels, and I mean the profile their friends see, not the one they let you see.
dreamvacationdates is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 03:30 PM   #492
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Deserves got nothing to do with it
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 03:37 PM   #493
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Deserves got nothing to do with it

unless you're a self appointed watch cop who decided this one wasn't getting away, even though this one was doing nothing
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 03:53 PM   #494
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
+1
NiceGuy53 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 04:37 PM   #495
CJOHN
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJOHN View Post
+

SEND ME THE MONEY

SEND ME ALL MY SPERM YOU COLLECTED
+
CJOHN is offline   Quote