Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48456
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41675
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36061
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-05-2014, 02:20 PM   #496
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I linked to that page to refute your ridiculous claim that Hitler didn't have anything to do with the so-called "Final Solution." In fact, I don't even think I Used those words. You put them in my mouth. In then totally refuted your squealing porcine bellow.

Additionally, studying the Holocaust does not make you a Nazi lover, as you so absurdly have been braying for months now. No, but the kind of lunacy you profess DOES.

You've now posted that LGBT swastika more than anybody else has posted anything in recent weeks. Why is that, Herr Overseer?

Your ravings are meaningless nonsense, and anybody with a brain can look over the information and see what a fruit loop you are, you creepy little man. I posted NO lies. I merely refuted yours.

Period.

Oh yeah, and where's the frigging link to MLK's quote, Mr. Know it All?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 02:28 PM   #497
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

I posted it again right here.

Old 09-06-2014, 05:00 AM   #498
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Wow, this thread is currently at ALMOST two months (two days short), ALMOST 500 posts (498) and ALMOST 5000 views (4831). Yet, during this entire time TrendingIdiot still has not provided a link confirming his OP. To make matters worse, Trendy "cut and run" from this thread ALMOST 3 weeks ago (17 days).

TrendingIdiot, at the risk of sounding repetitious..........

WHERE'S THE FRIGGIN' LINK?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 09:05 AM   #499
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Default TO REVIEW ... In case you've forgotten how stupid this thread was...

HERE'S WHAT WHIR-LIE-TURD POSTED, sans link or any corroboration:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
In 1991, Coretta King, who had taken over her husband’s ministry after he was assassinated, wrote a letter to Orrin Hatch in 1991, that was cosigned by many other black leaders that said:
We, the undersigned members of the Black Leadership Forum, write to urge you to postpone introduction of your employer sanctions repeal legislation until we have had an opportunity to report to you what we believe to be the devastating impact the repeal would have on the economic condition of un- and semi-skilled workers—a disproportionate number of whom are African-American and Hispanic; and until we have had the opportunity to propose to you and to our Hispanic brothers and sisters, what we believe could be a number of effective means of eliminating the discrimination occasioned by employer sanctions, without losing the protection sanctions provide for U.S. workers, especially minority workers.

America does not have a labor shortage. With roughly 7 million people unemployed, and double that number discouraged from seeking work, the removal of employer sanctions threatens to add additional U.S. workers to the rolls and drive down wages. Moreover, the repeal of employer sanctions will inevitably add to our social problems and place an unfair burden on the poor in the cities in which most new immigrants cluster—cities which are already suffering housing shortages and insufficient human needs services.
HERE'S BIG TEX'S SIMPLE RESPONSE TO WHIR-LIE-TURD'S OP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Where's the link actually mentioning Martin Luther King?
HERE'S WHIR-LIE-TURD'S RESPONSE TO THAT CHALLENGE:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Radical Mexican labor leader launched the ‘Illegals Campaign’ in 1974, it was in the context of strike breakers and easy availability of people who were brought across the border [by U.S. employers] to replace striking workers.”

Chavez’s cousin, Manuel, started what was known as the “wet line,” a series of tents along a 25-mile stretch of the U.S.-Mexican border along Arizona where some 300 members of what was then the United Farm Workers Union patrolled – to keep would-be border crossers out.

What Chavez understood is what liberals are ignoring now – illegal immigration drives down the wages of the common American worker. He even looked down at illegals because he saw that they didn’t really care about the country, they just wanted to take advantage of expanded economic opportunities. Try saying that out loud today without liberals coming out of the woodwork to scream, “racist!”

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/03/1256...ar-chavez-day/
Any questions?
Old 09-06-2014, 12:12 PM   #500
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I linked to that page to refute your ridiculous claim that Hitler didn't have anything to do with the so-called "Final Solution." In fact, I don't even think I Used those words. You put them in my mouth. In then totally refuted your squealing porcine bellow.

Additionally, studying the Holocaust does not make you a Nazi lover, as you so absurdly have been braying for months now. No, but the kind of lunacy you profess DOES.

You've now posted that LGBT swastika more than anybody else has posted anything in recent weeks. Why is that, Herr Overseer?

Your ravings are meaningless nonsense, and anybody with a brain can look over the information and see what a fruit loop you are, you creepy little man. I posted NO lies. I merely refuted yours.

Period.

Oh yeah, and where's the frigging link to MLK's quote, Mr. Know it All?
YOU cited that website to support your POV, because you couldn't find a direct order or communication from Hitler ordering the Final Solution, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM; hence, your POV can only be substantiated by relying on the scribbled musings of Propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels and Reichsführer-SS Heinrich Himmler -- known Nazi Anti-Semites and close associates of Hitler, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, which is wholly contrary to your current hypocritical stance of rejecting as valid the remarks by a leading African American Civil Rights advocates and close associates of MLK's.

Thus, you quite obviously are willing to accept the words of Nazis while you continue to reject the words of esteemed Civil Rights advocates, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Further, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, despite your current spate of lies and deflection, you've already admitted that you searched for, found and posted your beloved LBGT banner with Hitler's swastika; thus, once again demonstrating that you are an inveterate liar, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM:

Quote:

... and the **posts** you hold in such disdain are where you have been accurately quoted, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 02:19 PM   #501
Guest040616
Account Disabled

TrendingIdiot, we are now at 501 posts in this thread and there is still no confirming link that MLK actually "opposed illegal immigration" as you boldly stated in your OP.

Trendy, WHERE'S THE FRIGGIN' LINK?
Old 09-06-2014, 02:54 PM   #502
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
YOU cited that website to support your POV, because you couldn't find a direct order or communication from Hitler ordering the Final Solution, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM; hence, your POV can only be substantiated by relying on the scribbled musings of Propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels and Reichsführer-SS Heinrich Himmler -- known Nazi Anti-Semites and close associates of Hitler, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, which is wholly contrary to your current hypocritical stance of rejecting as valid the remarks by a leading African American Civil Rights advocates and close associates of MLK's.

Thus, you quite obviously are willing to accept the words of Nazis while you continue to reject the words of esteemed Civil Rights advocates, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Further, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, despite your current spate of lies and deflection, you've already admitted that you searched for, found and posted your beloved LBGT banner with Hitler's swastika; thus, once again demonstrating that you are an inveterate liar, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM:

... and the **posts** you hold in such disdain are where you have been accurately quoted, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Utter bullshit. You continue to repeat the same erroneous fabrications and false accusations in post after post, never yet making a logical connection between your deep and personal admiration for Hitler, et al, and the fact that Whir-LIE-turd, your bloody butt buddy, has yet to produce a thread quoting MLK on the subject of his initial lie

You make no sense. Never have.

But please feel free to repeat yourself and post YOUR Nazi LGBT flag! It's YOURS now, IBIdiot.
Old 09-07-2014, 07:10 PM   #503
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Utter bullshit. You continue to repeat the same erroneous fabrications and false accusations in post after post, never yet making a logical connection between your deep and personal admiration for Hitler, et al, and the fact that Whir-LIE-turd, your bloody butt buddy, has yet to produce a thread quoting MLK on the subject of his initial lie

You make no sense. Never have.

But please feel free to repeat yourself and post YOUR Nazi LGBT flag! It's YOURS now, IBIdiot.
You're the nonsensical liar, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. You've repeatedly demonstrated that you will not accept the validity of remarks made by leading African American Civil Rights advocates and close associates of MLK's while you hypocritically accept as valid the scribbled remarks of Propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels and Reichsführer-SS Heinrich Himmler -- known Nazi Anti-Semites and close associates of Hitler -- to support your POV, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

To underscore your affinity for Nazis, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, you've already admitted that you searched for, found and posted your beloved LBGT banner with Hitler's swastika -- as is correctly QUOTED below:

Quote:

Old 09-07-2014, 11:02 PM   #504
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Over 500 post on whether Martin Luther King was opposed or unopposed to illegal immigration. How pathetic. Does it really matter any more. Even if their was a "link" that MLK was opposed or unopposed to illegal immigration MLK is dead. If any of you have any guts you'll look to the present. The present is what you must contend with. It so happens Obama is an advocate for illegal immigration, that's why there is an influx of illegals from Mexico and South America coming across our borders in droves. They even look forward to being spotted and caught by Border Patrol agents. It's the message Obama has sent them. Obama is looking for a new America and he is willing to put new American citizens in it if he has to. This whole process of accepting children from Mexico and other countries is the setup of a fascist state. Obama apparently feels if he can't get all American citizens to love him and accept his policies then he'll get new Americans who will. It has nothing to do with helping oppressed people of color from other countries to have a better life, absolutely nothing.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 11:40 PM   #505
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

You are correct, Jim. It's all about power and control.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 11:51 PM   #506
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Over 500 post on whether Martin Luther King was opposed or unopposed to illegal immigration. How pathetic. Does it really matter any more. Even if their was a "link" that MLK was opposed or unopposed to illegal immigration MLK is dead. If any of you have any guts you'll look to the present. The present is what you must contend with. It so happens Obama is an advocate for illegal immigration, that's why there is an influx of illegals from Mexico and South America coming across our borders in droves. They even look forward to being spotted and caught by Border Patrol agents. It's the message Obama has sent them. Obama is looking for a new America and he is willing to put new American citizens in it if he has to. This whole process of accepting children from Mexico and other countries is the setup of a fascist state. Obama apparently feels if he can't get all American citizens to love him and accept his policies then he'll get new Americans who will. It has nothing to do with helping oppressed people of color from other countries to have a better life, absolutely nothing.

Jim
That's a fair assessment of the utter idiocy behind this entire thread.

if the question would have bee "what would Jesus do?" I think these guys would have said "Go Back Across the Border."

lies, liars and the dumfucks who believe them.

Which part of this circle jerk don't you understand?
Old 09-07-2014, 11:57 PM   #507
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post

Jim

if the question would have bee "what would Jesus do?" I think these guys would have said "Go Back Across the Border."

IBIdiot, what would you have me do? Admit that you're a greater scholar on all things Hitler than I am?

OK, you are now my go-to-guy when it comes to genocidal maniacs. You knew what he meant and whom he received counsel from. You also know how long the rope needs to be to string up an average size "dissenter" from a magnolia tree.

From NOW on, I will not believe anybody about Naziism but you, meri an H I story Ex-Man?

But what about the rainbow, Mr. Light in the Loafers?

Sincerity counts mein Hauptmann.
Old 09-08-2014, 04:46 AM   #508
Guest040616
Account Disabled

It was two months and 508 posts ago that TrendingIdiot started this idiotic thread. One would think that at some point during that time he, or one of his fellow Idiot's, would have posted a link confirming that MLK actually "opposed illegal immigration," as Trendy claimed in the OP. Yet that has not occurred!

It is time for Trendy to Man, errrrr Idiot Up and admit that no such link exists. As opposed to stepping up to the plate and admitting his mistake, Trendy chose almost 3 weeks ago, to "cut and run" from this thread. We have seen neither hide nor hair of TrendingIdiot since.

He has proven himself to be the coward we all knew that he is!

TrendingIdiot, if you are peeking:

WHERE's THE FRIGGIN' LINK?
Old 09-08-2014, 07:36 AM   #509
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

whir-LIE-turd has r-u-n-n-o-f-t!
Old 09-08-2014, 07:54 AM   #510
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

IBIdiot, what would you have me do? Admit that you're a greater scholar on all things Hitler than I am?

OK, you are now my go-to-guy when it comes to genocidal maniacs. You knew what he meant and whom he received counsel from. You also know how long the rope needs to be to string up an average size "dissenter" from a magnolia tree.

From NOW on, I will not believe anybody about Naziism but you, meri an H I story Ex-Man?

But what about the rainbow, Mr. Light in the Loafers?

Sincerity counts mein Hauptmann.
You're the one that made the statement, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB. You're the one that cited the scribbled remarks of Propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels and Reichsführer-SS Heinrich Himmler -- known Nazi Anti-Semites and close associates of Hitler -- to support your statement, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, even as you continue to deny the validity of remarks made by leading African American Civil Rights advocates and close associates of MLK's.

Furthermore, to emphasize your hypocritical affinity for Nazis over MLK's esteemed civil rights associates, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, you've already admitted that you searched for, found and posted your beloved LBGT banner with Hitler's swastika -- as is correctly QUOTED below:

Quote:

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women