Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70478
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47765
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-23-2019, 05:06 PM   #496
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
I'm not sure whether Giuliani is the defense lawyer or the politico, but either way that's not what this looks like. It looks like the lawyer is trying to engage the State Department, the Justice Department, and a foreign government to help investigate laughable claims about his clients' political opponents. And the client offered a reward (face to face meeting) and was contemplating making a threat (withholding aid) to induce the cooperation of the foreign government.

And this doesn't make you question the man's judgement?
this..

and by the way, if Giuliani's mission was so noble, why was it a secret for many months? if Trump was really having Biden investigated for corruption, why not say so months ago? why the shadowy nature? we only found out after the transcript revelation, which makes Trump look more and more guilty.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 05:09 PM   #497
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
this..

and by the way, if Giuliani's mission was so noble, why was it a secret for many months? if Trump was really having Biden investigated for corruption, why not say so months ago? why the shadowy nature? we only found out after the transcript revelation, which makes Trump look more and more guilty.
Why do you delusionally imagine that you have any right to know what case a defense lawyer is preparing before the case is brought to court? What makes you so fucking special?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 05:13 PM   #498
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

IB Hankering, If you want to phrase it that way, fine, the Russians were out to get Hillary, not to support Trump. They probably did it a little more enthusiastically knowing the alternative was Donald Trump instead of, say, Lindsey Graham or John McCain. I do not believe Trump is indebted to Russia, and agree with his aim, stymied by others, to improve relations between the USA and Russia.

I haven't read or analyzed the Steele Dossier. All I know is that some of the claims reported by the press, like Trump getting two prostitutes to urinate on a bed because Barrack Obama slept there, are laughable.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 05:15 PM   #499
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Why do you delusionally imagine that you have any right to know what case a defense lawyer is preparing before the case is brought to court? What makes you so fucking special?
what defense lawyer? you think Guiliani went to the Ukraine to defend Trump? wtf are you talking about? nonsense, per usual.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 05:28 PM   #500
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
what defense lawyer? you think Guiliani went to the Ukraine to defend Trump? wtf are you talking about? nonsense, per usual.
I guess you could make that point about Crowd Strike. The flaw in the analogy would be that Trump was never accused of a crime. It was people within the Russian intelligence service, the GRU, that were accused of hacking the Democrats' email accounts.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 05:30 PM   #501
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I'm not sure whether Giuliani is the defense lawyer or the politico, but either way that's not what this looks like. It looks like the lawyer is trying to engage the State Department, the Justice Department, and a foreign government to help investigate laughable claims about his clients' political opponents. And the client offered a reward (face to face meeting) and was contemplating making a threat (withholding aid) to induce the cooperation of the foreign government.

And this doesn't make you question the man's judgement?

what's laughable about it? Biden is on video bragging he forced out the Ukraine State Prosecutor with a direct threat to withhold aid. Biden's claim that there were no investigations into Burisma at the time is proven false. Biden's claim he wasn't aware of his son's business dealings with Ukraine are also proven false, by his own son's interview. seems Corn Pop Jr is s poor liar. at least Daddy Corn Pop can use the "I'm old and losing my mind" excuse. isn't at least a little bit suspicious that Hunter Biden gets these sweet deals with both Ukraine (Burisma) and China while Biden is the sitting VP? Hunter Biden is a lawyer so you can't say he's completely unqualified but he has no prior history of legal work in the Energy sector and international law. finally there is nothing illegal or improper about Trump using Giuliani as a personal envoy. we know that previous attempts by Ukrainians to provide information about potential corruption were rebuffed by State Dept. officials. so why would Trump trust them now? he certainly wouldn't be the first president not to trust the State Dept and use personal envoys. certainly not illegal or improper. finally why would Shokin's words under oath in a deposition claiming there were ongoing investigations and that he was forced out by Biden to prevent his investigation from looking into Hunter Biden's board membership at Burisma be discounted matter of hand by the words of his successor as State Prosecutor? perhaps because his successor's words bolster Biden's statements which are themselves false?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 05:48 PM   #502
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
what's laughable about it? Biden is on video bragging he forced out the Ukraine State Prosecutor with a direct threat to withhold aid. Biden's claim that there were no investigations into Burisma at the time is proven false. Biden's claim he wasn't aware of his son's business dealings with Ukraine are also proven false, by his own son's interview. seems Corn Pop Jr is s poor liar. at least Daddy Corn Pop can use the "I'm old and losing my mind" excuse. isn't at least a little bit suspicious that Hunter Biden gets these sweet deals with both Ukraine (Burisma) and China while Biden is the sitting VP? Hunter Biden is a lawyer so you can't say he's completely unqualified but he has no prior history of legal work in the Energy sector and international law. finally there is nothing illegal or improper about Trump using Giuliani as a personal envoy. we know that previous attempts by Ukrainians to provide information about potential corruption were rebuffed by State Dept. officials. so why would Trump trust them now? he certainly wouldn't be the first president not to trust the State Dept and use personal envoys. certainly not illegal or improper.
We don't agree about much on this, except that Hunter Biden isn't completely unqualified. He's uniquely qualified. Say you're a corrupt Ukrainian Kleptocrat. You want to clean up your image and keep doing business after the politicians you used to be in bed with are kicked out of power. Hunter Biden's father is squeaky clean Joe Biden, who happens to be Vice President of the the United States of America. The people in power would love nothing better than to throw your ass in jail, but they're dependent on the USA for survival. (Although much to your good fortune they did pick a corrupt or inept prosecutor who pigeon holed your case.)

Anyway if the son of the Vice President of the USA is on your board, maybe that's a little insurance. Also Hunter Biden is a dashing figure whose photo looks good in an annual report. And he doesn't know much about your industry so he'll vote the way you want him to.

That's why I said Hunter Biden's directorship stinks to high heaven. Agreed. The conspiracy theorists who got from that to Joe Biden holding up a $1 billion loan guarantee to protect his son though have done way too much acid.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 06:19 PM   #503
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's not a matter what I think. Guiliani is already on record as stating that was one of the reasons he went over there initially. The only nonsense here is in your sputtering about matters about which you are totally ignorant.

Quote:
IB Hankering, If you want to phrase it that way, fine, the Russians were out to get Hillary, not to support Trump. They probably did it a little more enthusiastically knowing the alternative was Donald Trump instead of, say, Lindsey Graham or John McCain. I do not believe Trump is indebted to Russia, and agree with his aim, stymied by others, to improve relations between the USA and Russia.

I haven't read or analyzed the Steele Dossier. All I know is that some of the claims reported by the press, like Trump getting two prostitutes to urinate on a bed because Barrack Obama slept there, are laughable.
The Russians were already hacking the DNC servers before Trump was the announced Republican candidate. The Russians didn't do a damn thing for Trump that they weren't already planning to do before Trump was the announced candidate. So it's bullshit to claim that the Russian objective was to help Trump, and that argument is further prima facie false in light of the Russian sourced Steele dossier that was wholly directed against Trump.

The ONLY objective the Russians had was to sow discord with the American electoral process -- and Putin scored a bonanza with the dim-retards as they've done nothing but Putin's bidding since the 2016 election.

Quote:
I guess you could make that point about Crowd Strike. The flaw in the analogy would be that Trump was never accused of a crime. It was people within the Russian intelligence service, the GRU, that were accused of hacking the Democrats' email accounts.
At the time Guiliani was initially doing what he was doing it was up in the air as to whether Mueller would bring charges against Trump. Forewarned is forearmed.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 06:40 PM   #504
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

.Reports: Ukraine felt early Trump pressure and knew of military aid freeze

https://www.axios.com/ukraine-trump-...8bfc7eb12.html

Another Freedom caucus lie exposed. It’s amazing how many lies a trumptards brain will accept as reality.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 06:43 PM   #505
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
We don't agree about much on this, except that Hunter Biden isn't completely unqualified. He's uniquely qualified. Say you're a corrupt Ukrainian Kleptocrat. You want to clean up your image and keep doing business after the politicians you used to be in bed with are kicked out of power. Hunter Biden's father is squeaky clean Joe Biden, who happens to be Vice President of the the United States of America. The people in power would love nothing better than to throw your ass in jail, but they're dependent on the USA for survival. (Although much to your good fortune they did pick a corrupt or inept prosecutor who pigeon holed your case.)

Anyway if the son of the Vice President of the USA is on your board, maybe that's a little insurance. Also Hunter Biden is a dashing figure whose photo looks good in an annual report. And he doesn't know much about your industry so he'll vote the way you want him to.

That's why I said Hunter Biden's directorship stinks to high heaven. Agreed. The conspiracy theorists who got from that to Joe Biden holding up a $1 billion loan guarantee to protect his son though have done way too much acid.

Corn Pop is squeaky clean? so he doesn't need extra strength Charmin to wipe his dirty ass? Hmm. maybe i'll sell that Proctor & Gamble stock. i was so certain Biden goes through a 4 pack a day to wipe that ass.

when a conspiracy theory is proven true is it still a conspiracy theory or fact?

inquiring kool aid drinkers want to know.
Old 10-23-2019, 06:50 PM   #506
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
.Reports: Ukraine felt early Trump pressure and knew of military aid freeze

https://www.axios.com/ukraine-trump-...8bfc7eb12.html

Another Freedom caucus lie exposed. It’s amazing how many lies a trumptards brain will accept as reality.

"A pair of anonymously sourced reports published Wednesday indicate that the Ukrainian government felt pressure from the Trump administration to pursue investigations into the president's political rivals in the U.S. earlier than previously known."

i write anonymously sourced reports too. care to read one?

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=89162
Old 10-23-2019, 08:00 PM   #507
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
"A pair of anonymously sourced reports published Wednesday indicate that the Ukrainian government felt pressure from the Trump administration to pursue investigations into the president's political rivals in the U.S. earlier than previously known."

i write anonymously sourced reports too. care to read one?

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=89162
That's the best piece of work we've seen from you. You need to write more anonymously sourced reports.

I go to Hong Kong every year or so and have only pulled Latinas from Escape in Wan Chai. I like the way they look and can communicate with them. However, the last couple of times I've stayed in Kowloon or the New Territories, and going to Wan Chai is a pain in the ass, so this is of interest.

I've got no desire to go to some anonymous building with lots of hookers who don't speak English, which is how I thought 141 worked. But outcall like you did would be a a good option. I don't see outcall or hotel reservation mentioned anywhere in their ads though. Did you just start calling randomly until you found someone who would come to your hotel?
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 09:30 PM   #508
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonRiley View Post
After all the crap you post on here none stop with no life you're expecting Us tobelieve this review. Lol I don't. I think you just got tired of people saying you're a looser on a ho bored with no life.
Speaking of Anonymous, I heard he/she is coming out with an explosively revealing new book.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 09:48 PM   #509
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
Speaking of Anonymous, I heard he/she is coming out with an explosively revealing new book.

you should havea session with her, she's in Htown and doesn't have a no AA policy. and she's a PAWG. just yer type, right? you can tell us if she's an N girl.

BAHHAHAAAA
Old 10-23-2019, 11:45 PM   #510
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
you should havea session with her, she's in Htown and doesn't have a no AA policy. and she's a PAWG. just yer type, right? you can tell us if she's an N girl.

BAHHAHAAAA
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women