Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160975
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47733
pyramider46370
bambino40441
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-29-2016, 09:15 PM   #511
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...iot-in-queens/
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 10:22 PM   #512
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
The first cuts always come from the poor, women and kids.
They will be fine. And there are at least a half trillion more cuts to make. But only if you want to save the US from a total economic collapse which will hurt only the 99.9%. But if you don't care about complete complete financial chaos, go ahead. Keep spending other people's money and telling yourself how generous you are. The elitist mega rich will thank you for it.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 10:47 PM   #513
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
They will be fine. And there are at least a half trillion more cuts to make. But only if you want to save the US from a total economic collapse which will hurt only the 99.9%. But if you don't care about complete complete financial chaos, go ahead. Keep spending other people's money and telling yourself how generous you are. The elitist mega rich will thank you for it.
They will be fine. Typical response, you sound more like Brownback every day.
Old 03-01-2016, 12:52 AM   #514
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

They make millions, LittleEva! They can afford it better than the taxpayer. Shell out your own money if you believe in them. You're pretty generous when it's not your money. You're a hypocrite. There are lots of cuts to make, including defense. People need to take more personal responsibility. Just because something is a good thing to do doesn't mean the government has to do it. When the economy crashes, everyone, except the very few at the very top will be hurt. Your policies are hastening the collapse. Fuck your phony charity and answer the real question. When do we stop borrowing money we can never pay back?
Old 03-01-2016, 06:11 AM   #515
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

WOLVERINES!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyPkshnIiyc
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 06:17 AM   #516
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
They make millions, LittleEva! They can afford it better than the taxpayer. Shell out your own money if you believe in them. You're pretty generous when it's not your money. You're a hypocrite. There are lots of cuts to make, including defense. People need to take more personal responsibility. Just because something is a good thing to do doesn't mean the government has to do it. When the economy crashes, everyone, except the very few at the very top will be hurt. Your policies are hastening the collapse. Fuck your phony charity and answer the real question. When do we stop borrowing money we can never pay back?
I have never met a poor millionaire. Our schools and road budget is being raped ( just like SS was) trying to take up the shortfall. The old mantra of lowering taxes will create jobs failed as Ks lost jobs in 2015. My policies, fuck that is the policies of the new right. The old GOP is gone. It is run like fools like you that want all the bennies for the rich . While our Vets remain without medical aid, and are offing themselves at a rate of 22 a day.
Old 03-01-2016, 11:59 AM   #517
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Zyklon B might make a come back. Bunker down mother fucker, lol.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 05:59 PM   #518
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Another republican dilemma.
http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-s...partys-dilemma
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/01/politi...ald-trump-kkk/
http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/Trum.../29/id/716645/
Old 03-01-2016, 10:43 PM   #519
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
I have never met a poor millionaire. Our schools and road budget is being raped ( just like SS was) trying to take up the shortfall. The old mantra of lowering taxes will create jobs failed as Ks lost jobs in 2015. My policies, fuck that is the policies of the new right. The old GOP is gone. It is run like fools like you that want all the bennies for the rich . While our Vets remain without medical aid, and are offing themselves at a rate of 22 a day.
Your guys are the people in power, LittleEva. It won't change until we take things seriously. A sound economy will right a lot of wrongs. But keep spending like you want and we will all be at the bottom, except the super rich establishment which lives off overspending. Most of the money goes to them, while they throw just enough crumbs to the poor and the vets to keep people like you voting for their gravy train. Fuck your phony concern and generosity. You're supporting the system, and the system is screwing you, and you're too stupid to see it.
Old 03-01-2016, 10:56 PM   #520
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Are you referencing the Republican't Do-nothing Congress?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 11:01 PM   #521
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Congress has done too much. Wish to God they were a "do-nothing" Congress. We'd all be better off.
Old 03-01-2016, 11:39 PM   #522
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Your guys are the people in power, LittleEva. It won't change until we take things seriously. A sound economy will right a lot of wrongs. But keep spending like you want and we will all be at the bottom, except the super rich establishment which lives off overspending. Most of the money goes to them, while they throw just enough crumbs to the poor and the vets to keep people like you voting for their gravy train. Fuck your phony concern and generosity. You're supporting the system, and the system is screwing you, and you're too stupid to see it.
LOL, my guys that is funny dull knife, it is more like your guys. Here is how they run the state.
http://www2.ljworld.com/news/2016/ma...lections-fell/
Old 03-02-2016, 01:06 AM   #523
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

My people don't run the state. Make up more lies. Are you trying to fill WPF's shoes, too? LittleWTF?
Old 03-02-2016, 06:38 AM   #524
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
My people don't run the state. Make up more lies. Are you trying to fill WPF's shoes, too? LittleWTF?
They aren't my guys either, however it didn't stop you from lying about it. Fuck off.
Old 03-02-2016, 08:18 AM   #525
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
I think you nailed him, and I especially agree with a huge cutback in defense spending.

We can't take care of our own schools yet we spend billions trying to control the world with our military, and the world hates us anyway. FUCK THE WORLD!!
DSK is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women