Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35578
Mojojo33117

Old 07-02-2017, 06:19 PM   #511
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
There's no way with the things you say on here, you took a course in a four-year university.
Why do you keep demanding to know about her education, millsy? Do I detect a "false sense of superior intellect" lol?

But your point is well taken... if Ellen was truly educated she would post intelligent comments like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milly23 View Post
Your opinion is shit.

Or this:

Quote:
You are not worth talking to.

Or this:

Quote:
... let's compare our lives... You are parrot... and I'm the baby?

Your meltdowns are entertaining, millsy. And the best ones happen thanks to Ellen!

Bahahahaha!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 07:30 AM   #512
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by harley863 View Post
Typical libtard with insults and name calling.
Funny, isn't it? Libtards are so full of their own hypocrisy they can't even recognize it in themselves. Millsy does exactly what he accuses the President of doing.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 10:43 AM   #513
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I have to say what bothers me most about many Trump supporters is that they already know for whom they will vote in 2020, assuming Trump runs. I have no idea at this time. As I've said, Trump has accomplished little in 5+ months in office but he has about 3 years before the campaign for 2020 gets serious. He may turn out to be great but he may turn out to be terrible. Time will tell. But if he turns out to be terrible, how can anyone say that they will vote for him today?

Trump just turned 71. Seeing him in a tennis outfit shows that he is not in great physical shape. He has said that he misses just being an "average" billionaire where he can do things like go out in his car for a drive. Will he really want to subject himself to another 4 years of people coming after him? I realize he has an ego that won't quit and certainly enjoys the limelight that only the office of POTUS gives a person. But does he want to be doing this as he's pushing 80 HARD?
I agree running at 74 would be difficult, and I don't know if he'd want to do it.

He's already won. He already has his triumph.

His goal was to launch a movement which would return to simple principles of nationalism and rationality and doing what's best for most Americans rather than the elites. This consists of promoting these points:

1.an end to un-regulated flows of labor across the border
2.an end to un-regulated flows of manufacturing across the border
3.an end to bureaucratically driven repressive over regulation
4.an end to useless wars which have only de-stablized the world
5.an end to support for NATO, whose expansion to the Russian borders has triggered a new Cold War

In his crusade every newspaper endorsed his opponent and it didn't matter. Half of the Republican leadership quietly supported his opponent and it didn't matter. All of academia and most college educated people opposed him and it didn't matter. His opponent had all the banks and unions behind her and it didn't matter.

Trump won because his message and movement is rationally in favor of most Americans despite the interests of the powerful globalists and multinationals who fund academics and own the media.

He did this largely through social media and alternative media which the public has turned to because those are the only means which represent their concerns.

You think of yourself as a progressive yet you don't see that Trump IS the progressive, if that's defined as what is best for most people, as long as you define those people as American citizens.

pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 06:28 PM   #514
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Winning? Nope!

Donald Trump has spent more than 21 percent of his days as president at golf clubs.
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...golf-president
"If I were president I'd never leave the Oval Office. There's so much work to be done, I'd never have time to play golf."
-DJT discussing Obama's "frequent" golf outings.

Here he is playing tennis...

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...-are-way-down/
The man with a 38% approval rating shouldn't really be talking about ratings!

Donald Trump accused of 'running scared' over plan to sneak into UK with 24 hours' notice to dodge protests.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7820266.html
As with most bullies, he is actually a genuine coward.
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 05:43 AM   #515
gfejunkie

Vox and Politifact??? Really???

The only ones with lower ratings than the President are Congress and the lying, FAKE NEWS media!!!

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/...own-much-lower

https://morningconsult.com/2017/04/2...rks-americans/

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/03/po...re-than-media/
Old 07-04-2017, 07:47 AM   #516
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Vox and Politifact??? Really???

The only ones with lower ratings than the President are Congress and the lying, FAKE NEWS media!!!

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/...own-much-lower

https://morningconsult.com/2017/04/2...rks-americans/

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/03/po...re-than-media/

Hahaha you talk about Vox and Politifact and then post two articles by right wing media outlets. Newsbusters tagline being to exposing and combating liberal media bias. I wonder what bias they would have. And then one article by nonpartisan site, which oddly has a partnership with Vox. So I'm betting they aren't anti-Vox like you. But the article also made the point that how you feel about the media coverage of Trump has to do with your party. So the "FAKE MEDIA" is only that for Republicans and some Independents. And the kicker is that it was written in April, I'm sure if they poll Independents now, they would have more trusting the news over Trump. As, bragging that Trump was more trusted at 37% than Congress or the Media, that's crazy. 37% is not something to brag about. If someone told you they trusted their surgeon to successful operate on them 37% of the time, you would wonder why they kept going to that surgeon.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 01:50 PM   #517
gfejunkie

You got a problem with Gallup and NPR?
Old 07-04-2017, 03:06 PM   #518
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
You got a problem with Gallup and NPR?
You want a more recent poll?

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill.c...st-trump%3famp
Old 07-04-2017, 03:30 PM   #519
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post
I agree running at 74 would be difficult, and I don't know if he'd want to do it.

He's already won. He already has his triumph.

His goal was to launch a movement which would return to simple principles of nationalism and rationality and doing what's best for most Americans rather than the elites. This consists of promoting these points:

1.an end to un-regulated flows of labor across the border
2.an end to un-regulated flows of manufacturing across the border
3.an end to bureaucratically driven repressive over regulation
4.an end to useless wars which have only de-stablized the world
5.an end to support for NATO, whose expansion to the Russian borders has triggered a new Cold War

In his crusade every newspaper endorsed his opponent and it didn't matter. Half of the Republican leadership quietly supported his opponent and it didn't matter. All of academia and most college educated people opposed him and it didn't matter. His opponent had all the banks and unions behind her and it didn't matter.

Trump won because his message and movement is rationally in favor of most Americans despite the interests of the powerful globalists and multinationals who fund academics and own the media.

He did this largely through social media and alternative media which the public has turned to because those are the only means which represent their concerns.

You think of yourself as a progressive yet you don't see that Trump IS the progressive, if that's defined as what is best for most people, as long as you define those people as American citizens.

I don't know what Trump is at this point in time. I don't put labels such as "progressive" on people. I judge them for their accomplishments whether Republican, Democrat, Liberal, Conservative, Independent, or whatever. I voted for Obama (the first Democrat I've ever voted for for POTUS) for the exact reason you stated -- I thought he was the best person for most people. I've heard a lot of promises from Trump. So far few major accomplishments. I do like that he is out to change the VA and is taking action to do so. Does not affect many of us but for those it does affect, it is positive -- if it gets done. A few days ago Trump announced he was sending Federal assistance to Chicago to see what can be done to cut down on the ridiculous number of homicides in that city. Again a positive that I like. But let's see what improvements come from his action before applauding too loudly. Let's see how he does on issues important to ALL of us -- health care, taxes, the budget, immigration, the deficit, trade, foreign relations.

The way I look at it is that (and don't take my numbers as anything close to exact) maybe 1/3 of voters will voted for Trump in 2020 no matter what he does in office. Another 1/3 will vote against Trump in 2020 no matter what he does in office. The other 1/3 will actually look at the candidates running and go through a decision process to determine which person will do the most for this country for 4 years.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 05:35 PM   #520
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, he cares very much for Veteran's. That is a major reason I support him. It's obvious he loves this country very much. But we need to give him some time to get things accomplished. He's being attacked all the time - that will wear anybody out. Anyway, I'm one of "those people" that will vote for him in 2020 --- no matter what - I just love the man.

Quote:
I don't know what Trump is at this point in time. I don't put labels such as "progressive" on people. I judge them for their accomplishments whether Republican, Democrat, Liberal, Conservative, Independent, or whatever. I voted for Obama (the first Democrat I've ever voted for for POTUS) for the exact reason you stated -- I thought he was the best person for most people. I've heard a lot of promises from Trump. So far few major accomplishments. I do like that he is out to change the VA and is taking action to do so. Does not affect many of us but for those it does affect, it is positive -- if it gets done. A few days ago Trump announced he was sending Federal assistance to Chicago to see what can be done to cut down on the ridiculous number of homicides in that city. Again a positive that I like. But let's see what improvements come from his action before applauding too loudly. Let's see how he does on issues important to ALL of us -- health care, taxes, the budget, immigration, the deficit, trade, foreign relations.

The way I look at it is that (and don't take my numbers as anything close to exact) maybe 1/3 of voters will voted for Trump in 2020 no matter what he does in office. Another 1/3 will vote against Trump in 2020 no matter what he does in office. The other 1/3 will actually look at the candidates running and go through a decision process to determine which person will do the most for this country for 4 years.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 06:14 PM   #521
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:

He's out to change the VA but he's also hurting them with his healthcare plans. Not all vets can get VA care. So many of them rely on the Medicaid expansions that will be effected with the new bill. The Republican bill also hurts with coverage of essential benefits. So certain things that would fall under mental health coverage, may not anymore. Great he wants to reform the VA because that sounds good to say. I'm more for reforming the health we provide soldiers, which contrary to Trump people includes benefits they receive from the ACA.

And Chicago. That's just a talking point for Trump. He doesn't understand the issues behind what's going on in that city. He just uses it as a black on black crime thing. Where the streets are too dangerous to walk down. Sending in Federal assistance may drop the number of killings by people there and Trump will tout it as a win. But I can assure you that there will be some killing of the African American population there by federal agents. And then once those agents leave, the violence will continue. Chicago didn't just pop up overnight or in the last 8 years. It's systematic and it's not going to be fixed with more policing. Especially not by an administration who has shown a lack of commitment or connection to the African American population.

I will never judge Trump on something like Chicago because he doesn't have to capacity to understand the problem, so he will never understand ways to fix it. I will judge him on jobs (which jobs). I want to see a lot of coal jobs coming back. I will judge him on if they repeal and immediately ACA replace like he promised and provide a great alternative. I will judge him on a wall that Mexico pays for. Taxes will be great for the rich and not so bad for the middle class, that's going to happen. Foreign relations are already bad. The budget is more a Congress thing, though the plan he proposed was horrible. But boy I really can't wait to see that golfing number at the end of the year. It's going to be bigly.
Old 07-04-2017, 08:08 PM   #522
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Happy 4th of July guys!
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 09:25 PM   #523
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Yes, he cares very much for Veteran's. That is a major reason I support him. It's obvious he loves this country very much. But we need to give him some time to get things accomplished. He's being attacked all the time - that will wear anybody out. Anyway, I'm one of "those people" that will vote for him in 2020 --- no matter what - I just love the man.
And, unfortunately, that is why I consider you one of the more stupid people on this forum. And I would say the same thing about anyone who has already decided to vote against Trump.

Trump is being attacked. Obama was attacked for 8 years. The difference between the 2 men is that Obama took the attacks silently and Trump can't help but tweet every time he is criticized.
Old 07-04-2017, 09:36 PM   #524
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
He's out to change the VA but he's also hurting them with his healthcare plans. Not all vets can get VA care. So many of them rely on the Medicaid expansions that will be effected with the new bill. The Republican bill also hurts with coverage of essential benefits. So certain things that would fall under mental health coverage, may not anymore. Great he wants to reform the VA because that sounds good to say. I'm more for reforming the health we provide soldiers, which contrary to Trump people includes benefits they receive from the ACA.

And Chicago. That's just a talking point for Trump. He doesn't understand the issues behind what's going on in that city. He just uses it as a black on black crime thing. Where the streets are too dangerous to walk down. Sending in Federal assistance may drop the number of killings by people there and Trump will tout it as a win. But I can assure you that there will be some killing of the African American population there by federal agents. And then once those agents leave, the violence will continue. Chicago didn't just pop up overnight or in the last 8 years. It's systematic and it's not going to be fixed with more policing. Especially not by an administration who has shown a lack of commitment or connection to the African American population.

I will never judge Trump on something like Chicago because he doesn't have to capacity to understand the problem, so he will never understand ways to fix it. I will judge him on jobs (which jobs). I want to see a lot of coal jobs coming back. I will judge him on if they repeal and immediately ACA replace like he promised and provide a great alternative. I will judge him on a wall that Mexico pays for. Taxes will be great for the rich and not so bad for the middle class, that's going to happen. Foreign relations are already bad. The budget is more a Congress thing, though the plan he proposed was horrible. But boy I really can't wait to see that golfing number at the end of the year. It's going to be bigly.
The VA needs help. It is very poorly run. If Trump can get the VA to run more efficiently I applaud him on that. I consider that a different issue than the health plan, which I think is now called the American Healthcare Act, which will be a disaster to many and helpful to a few, mostly the rich. I have several friends who were hurt by Obamacare -- most were hit hard by soaring deductibles. Some complained about higher premiums. Not good. But the new plan will definitely return us to the "bad old days" when healthcare premiums are not financially available to many -- as many as 24 million in the future. And if you are older and not eligible for Medicare, you will be screwed.

Like I have always said, talk is cheap. Actions speak louder than words. Trump has made a great many promises to the American people, few have yet to come to fruition. The promises to reform the VA and reduce the violence are 2 more promises as of yet unfilled. If he can actually keep those promises I applaud him. But he will still have many more promises to meet before I would consider him a success in his job.
Old 07-05-2017, 12:31 AM   #525
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:

I will never judge Trump on something like Chicago because he doesn't have to capacity to understand the problem, so he will never understand ways to fix it.
What the fuck? What's your solution, millsy? You obviously know more than Trump, right? You have the "capacity to understand the problem", right? So why don't you tell us how to fix it?

The POTUS wants to reduce the killing in Chicago. Most people think that's a good idea. But you're more concerned with denying him a "win".

You're such a fucking hyper-partisan asshole you would rather let people die than watch Trump do something to stop the carnage. That's disgusting and immoral.
lustylad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women