Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59949
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 09-08-2014, 08:37 AM   #511
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

You didn't answer any of my questions, IBIdiot.

Obviously you are far too obnoxious to let this idiotic discussion reach a conclusion.

Nor are you smart enough to realize that this thread isn't about your GAY NAZI leanings but about whir-LIE-turd's BIG LIE in the OP.

Everything else from you has been nothing other than typical IBIdiot "Bubba Games." You know, like "I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I?" And "YO MAMA IS SO FAT THAT ..." Ignorant cracker.

Where's the link to the MLK quote! IBIdiot?

Where are the answers to my questions of the previous post?

OK, now, your turn to repeat the same old shit again, call me your silly little playground names and repost the GAY NAZI flag for the umpteenth time.

Can't wait, retard. This is SOOOOO much fun!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 11:45 AM   #512
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
That's a fair assessment of the utter idiocy behind this entire thread.

if the question would have bee "what would Jesus do?" I think these guys would have said "Go Back Across the Border."

lies, liars and the dumfucks who believe them.

Which part of this circle jerk don't you understand?
"What would Jesus do" you've got to be kidding me. I am willing to bet he would frown upon our incumbent president for enticing a destitute people with ambiguous promises he won't keep and for abandoning the true calling of his office.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 03:50 PM   #513
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

You are a dumb fuck. As I previously said (more than a month and 500 posts ago), there is no MLK quote. Thinking people can rely on what his close friend, adviser, attorney, and co-author of the "I Have A Dream" speech says about it.

Quote:

Where's the link to the MLK quote! IBIdiot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Keep holding on to your ignorance; it is no longer amusing.....what it tell us just how fucking dumb you are.

I urge you to think for yourself....or don't.......

The readers can process the information...so far, it has had 5,000+ eyeballs take a look; AssUp and BigText are the only 2 questioning..........

I win. You prove you are fucking dumb as rock for believing MLK couldn't possibly be against illegal immigration; despite the very specific statements of those who knew MLK best.

I'll take CB Jones assessment over those of you and AsssUp............but you can believe otherwise..........
In his book, What would Martin say http://amzn.to/1dnmOBT Jones said:

What would Martin say to illegal aliens? He’d say, “If you’re in this country illegally, have you come here in order to protest what you consider an ‘unjust law?’ If you haven’t, then for whatever other reason you’re here, even if it’s to make money for your sick child, which is as good a reason as there is, then you’re just violating the immigration laws of this country and deserve no more consideration from the authorities than does a thief.

To politicians who pander cravenly to the illegal immigration lobby, Jones said Dr. King would say:
You were elected to do what’s right by your American constituents, whether or not they line your pockets with reelection donations. Please, before you make it easier for the unfortunate of other countries to come here, consider the cost of your actions on the less fortunate of the country whose Constitution you’ve sworn to uphold.”
It's a free county.....you are free to be as stupid as a rock.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 03:53 PM   #514
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Again.....

Quote:
I'll take the word of Clarence B. Jones who walked with King, over the bullshit of the likes of open border dumbshits like Assup - who can't stand the concept that MLK was against illegal immigration.

In his book, What would Martin say http://amzn.to/1dnmOBT Jones said:

What would Martin say to illegal aliens? He’d say, “If you’re in this country illegally, have you come here in order to protest what you consider an ‘unjust law?’ If you haven’t, then for whatever other reason you’re here, even if it’s to make money for your sick child, which is as good a reason as there is, then you’re just violating the immigration laws of this country and deserve no more consideration from the authorities than does a thief.

To politicians who pander cravenly to the illegal immigration lobby, Jones said Dr. King would say:

You were elected to do what’s right by your American constituents, whether or not they line your pockets with reelection donations. Please, before you make it easier for the unfortunate of other countries to come here, consider the cost of your actions on the less fortunate of the country whose Constitution you’ve sworn to uphold.”
The Uwimana analysis is just spin - 23 years after the fact, by someone who wasn't there.
Old 09-08-2014, 04:04 PM   #515
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
"What would Jesus do" you've got to be kidding me. I am willing to bet he would frown upon our incumbent president for enticing a destitute people with ambiguous promises he won't keep and for abandoning the true calling of his office.

Jim
About illegal immigration, Gomer!
Old 09-08-2014, 04:07 PM   #516
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Again.....
Where's the quote from MLK, idiot? What part of this don't you understand? You think CLARENCE JONES is MLK? OK, maybe your fucking dumb enough to believe that. However, you've never quite explained why you didn't LEAD with Clarence Jones, but only, ahem, FOUND HIM, after your integrity was challenged in your OP. He didn't appear until well into the thread. Why is that, whir-LIE-turd? Was that your ace in the hole at the beginning? Were you just sandbagging until you got called on your bullshit?

Talk about ZERO INTEGRITY. You're an open fucking book (about nothing), whir-LIE-turd.

Clarence Jones is selling books. He's SPECULATING on what MLK might have thought, said or done. Posting it BIGGER just exacerbates your lies. You're making shit up and can't back it up. So shut the fuck up! You're grasping at the same straw. Why not just admit your fuckup and move on?

I will admit to not missing your SQUEALING ALL CAPS headlines over the past few weeks, but knew intuitively that a NARCISSISTIC FUCKWAD LIKE YOU couldn't stay away too long. But that doesn't mean you get a pass on this and the other stupid and outrageous LIES you've spun in your last few threads. (Just started counting, but you're fuller of shit than a Christmas Turkey!)

Come on whir-LIE-fucking-turd! Where's the FRIGGIN' LINK?

Old 09-08-2014, 04:33 PM   #517
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

This is why you are the board's Dipshit..........you don't read posts do you?

If you did, you would have the answer to your own question....

Quote:
Where's the quote from MLK, idiot?
Old 09-08-2014, 05:09 PM   #518
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Fucking idiot. WHERE'S THE LINK TO MLK'S QUOTE?

You never posted one. Just a quote to a website about a book from a guy who speculates on the subject. If I wrote a book called "what would whir-LIE-turd say" would you consider that fact? Well, OK, maybe YOU would. But would anybody with half a brain? That's someone with twice the intellect of you and your cadre of dipshits.

Further, you continue to demur the rest of it... like why you didn't lead with this info if it was so "factual." Or why you had to claim MLK opposed this when you had no concrete evidence of it. Or why you didn't mention the other "BLACK CIVIL RIGHTS CRUSADERS" you did quote until much deeper in the thread.

You're a fucking funny book.
Old 09-08-2014, 05:13 PM   #519
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Default Repeat for the Village Idiot.....

Again and again...........like I said a month and more than 500 posts ago ( and repeated as recently as one hour ago)......................

Quote:
You are a dumb fuck. As I previously said (more than a month and 500 posts ago), there is no MLK quote. Thinking people can rely on what his close friend, adviser, attorney, and co-author of the "I Have A Dream" speech says about it.

Quote:
Fucking idiot. WHERE'S THE LINK TO MLK'S QUOTE?
Old 09-08-2014, 05:15 PM   #520
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Again and again..................

Quote:
Clarence B. Jones, a fine man who AssUp would call a liar.
Quote:
The left can't stand the fact that MLK would be against illegal immigration and open border policies. No surprise MLK was a Republican.
Old 09-08-2014, 05:48 PM   #521
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

OH. SO YOU ADMIT THAT YOU LIED?

Now were getting somewhere. Capitulation.

I never called Jones a liar. I called YOU a liar.

Nothing's changed.

But at least you're finally getting near the truth.
Old 09-08-2014, 05:50 PM   #522
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

I didn't lie...

What is the lie ?

You do this all the time....you call someone a liar and refuse to state the lie.
Old 09-08-2014, 05:56 PM   #523
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

MLK ... OPPOSED ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

Not substantiated. At all. Period.

You're a fucking liar. Proven. Now admitted by you.

Case closed? Are you smart enough to STFU and move on with your ass whipping?

NAAAAAHHHH!
Old 09-08-2014, 07:16 PM   #524
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
About illegal immigration, Gomer!
Ok, read this article. It pretty much addresses Illegal Immigration on a religious standpoint. I am sure everyone will agree Martin Luther King was a religious man who read and understood the Bible. Much of his teachings and philosophy were biblical in nature. So I think by virtue of what the Bible says about Illegal Immigration and the type of man MLK was. I think it's safe to assume he may have been opposed to illegal immigration.

Jim

http://www.gotquestions.org/illegal-immigration.html
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 07:25 PM   #525
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

NO QUOTE FROM MLK in that story Jim.

I am sure everybody will agree that when you say someone opposed something that you can find a statement from that person proving its validity.

MLK is not quoted in the fucking Bible either.

Are you DAFT?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women