Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47779
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-29-2014, 08:32 PM   #511
Hiker78
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Just throw another provider under the bus! You don't care as long as it might help you!
Hiker78 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 08:35 PM   #512
mayorcastro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Damn Whispers, you went to the high school with all the pregnant girls? Is there any coincidence??
mayorcastro is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 09:01 PM   #513
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dew View Post
That is a RW yahoo name in that thread as well posted by sg. Not an eccie handle. Ouch.
really? how do you know that? My yahoo "name" is Houston Whispers.... people make shit up all the time.....

What other people do that is similar is no excuse for what Slave has done..... Let try texting that one and see if she gives me a reference on some guy that has seen her.....

Now I do not mind lighting a fire under those as well when I get a moment. I've foundthe San Antonio forums to be very enjoyable.....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 10:08 PM   #514
SimplyGwen
BANNED

User ID: 106029
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow...35 pages?

I think it's time to.........

SimplyGwen is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 11:49 PM   #515
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_deere View Post
listen you simple fucks….carefully….

not everyone is motivated by a little ass. just because you sad cunts are so easily swayed by a whiff of fresh pussy, don't assume that everyone else is as hard up.

I thought the party line was that most of us stood no chance of getting any pussy because we are mean assholes?

is slave g my friend? absolutely, I'm sorry. but this isn't about her. that's what you basic motherfuckers don't get. You don't want it to be.... you may not see it but it is exactly that.. This is about the dangers she presents to this community as a whole..... We've spent some time discussing her indiscretions..... there is certainly more....

whispers and his ass clown toadies want to run shit because they somehow view themselves as some kind of players in the hooker world. Naw.... Just normal guys that are not afraid to speak up when provider goes bad as in this case....

when you step out in the yard like that, there's a good chance somebody is going to say "not so fast.", especially when the wannabe pimp rat is trying to crush a friend who did nothing to deserve that level of hate.

Now see there... is a huge misconception..... I do not "HATE" Slave Guinevere... The PM I sent her suggesting she be the lady most remember her as that had integrity and was said to care for others..... and suggested she step up own this and it would be blown over in a day or two....was polite and without a single emotional phrase.

Hate takes too much energy..

we could have had a rational debate about what slave g did if whispers had just said, hey…i have issues with this one specific thing and left it at that. i would have said….meh…lots of bitching about nothing.

but he didn't do that. Nope... Because she blew it all up and went a bit balistic and it backfired...

he had to go kicking her around just to gratify his own ego and his limp-dicked lackies joined in so they could feel cool, too.

Nope... It's not about ego... It is about some basic concepts of what this board is supposed to be about that have been set aside... as well as about what happens when someone gets a little too much control in a community....

Go back in this and my opinion stated was that a few of the guys here heaped so much praise on her for what she was doing and trying to stand up for something although it was wrong that it took over her mind I think and she felt the need to play to her fans instead of what she knew to be right... I think she was backed into it... and could not find her way out..

i'm about bored with using whispers as my ball of yarn. i accomplished what i came here to do. Which was? Keep this thread and issue going? Get this thread National exposure? You have certainly accomplished that. Did you even notice that EVERY SINGLE PROVIDER THAT POSTED in the NATIONAL forum said you were wrong? I know... I know... you don't listen to anyone because you live in your own little world...

i personally don't give two thin fucks what you people do in your market. if it's a cesspool you want, have at it. for all of you who stand quietly by and let people like this shit on your playground, just remember….you have only yourselves to blame.
Cool.... So... It's NOT my fault!
Old 05-29-2014, 11:50 PM   #516
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyGwen View Post
Wow...35 pages?

I think it's time to.........
turn the page and start a new chapter?
Old 05-30-2014, 01:28 AM   #517
Hiker78
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
turn the page and start a new chapter?
I'm gonna ride the bench for awhile whispers, I have done more reading since joining eccie than I did in college
Hiker78 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 01:51 AM   #518
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
Now, if this is REALLY about protecting the COMMUNITY you and your minions would have been all over this thread in coed...
It's called 'selective outrage'.

A form of hypocrisy.

A well known troll disease.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 04:24 AM   #519
gfejunkie

Default Oops...

Forgot to mention the prognosis...

Rapidly diminishing credibility!
Old 05-30-2014, 04:36 AM   #520
Beagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

To SG's WKs'.....you realize the only means through which you seek relevance is by making this about "SG vs Whispers", hence you're being a "hero" for standing up against Whispers the bully "and his gang". SG, in turn, is too happy to be the martyr....keeping up the "good fight" for the sake of her fan club.

Well, last I checked, SKF had openly expressed disdain for Whispers and had, in the midst of this fiasco, even talked smack about W. And to anyone who believes DH is W's lackie......you're dumber than brick......

You WK's have already chosen SG's side from the start, were too willing to turn a blind eye to any mistakes she made and are now looking like fools because you really have no grounds to rest any of your arguments on.
Beagle is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 06:06 AM   #521
gfejunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
To SG's WKs'.....you realize the only means through which you seek relevance is by making this about "SG vs Whispers", hence you're being a "hero" for standing up against Whispers the bully "and his gang". SG, in turn, is too happy to be the martyr....keeping up the "good fight" for the sake of her fan club.

Well, last I checked, SKF had openly expressed disdain for Whispers and had, in the midst of this fiasco, even talked smack about W. And to anyone who believes DH is W's lackie......you're dumber than brick......

You WK's have already chosen SG's side from the start, were too willing to turn a blind eye to any mistakes she made and are now looking like fools because you really have no grounds to rest any of your arguments on.
Awwww...

Now you're just whining.

I'm nobody's WK. I'm just anti-troll.

You have to admit... Any attempt on that other thread in Austin now would just look pathetic. Agreed?
Old 05-30-2014, 07:37 AM   #522
Beagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Sorry junk, didn't have you in mind when I wrote that post. I've never paid attention to any of your messages.
Beagle is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 07:39 AM   #523
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Awwww...

Now you're just whining.

I'm nobody's WK. I'm just anti-troll.

You have to admit... Any attempt on that other thread in Austin now would just look pathetic. Agreed?

Be honest. You are not "anti-troll" or even in this thread because of anything at all regarding Slave Guinevere's actions although it probably reawakens urges born in your MOD days seeing a Provider screw up like this and remembering how you would have parlayed it into a bunch of free pussy!

No Sir. You are simply "anti-whispers" and no longer have any relevance whatsoever....
Old 05-30-2014, 08:30 AM   #524
DMike
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayorcastro View Post
If you believe that then you'd probably believe that Crystal White is really going to retire in June.

aint she
DMike is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 08:59 AM   #525
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
more delusional keyboard diarrhea
goddamn….you and your fanboys are just the gift that keeps on giving, aren't you?
john_deere is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women