Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70483
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47783
pyramider46370
bambino40448
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-30-2014, 03:29 PM   #526
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
Sorry junk, didn't have you in mind when I wrote that post. I've never paid attention to any of your messages.
LMAO!

I tell him all the time he lacks relevance any more.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 03:32 PM   #527
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_deere View Post
goddamn….you and your fanboys are just the gift that keeps on giving, aren't you?
LOL!

I thought you said you were done with all this.
Old 05-30-2014, 03:37 PM   #528
newcumerz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The anti-SG gang patting themselves in the back lol

Don't get me wrong, some good points here. at least in the one or two pages I read. Who has time for this shit? But all this couldn't have been accomplished in one or two pages. This became a threAD for the guys.
newcumerz is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 04:01 PM   #529
Guest061815-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 132

I'm contacting the Nobel Committee and the folks at the Guinness Book. We may have just created the world's first hooker-related Infinite Loop. ("An infinite loop is a piece of coding that lacks a functional exit so that it repeats indefinitely.")

Attachment 317441
Guest061815-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 05:42 PM   #530
Beagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

It developed into such a long thread only because of numbnuts trying to drown out the initial message and twisting the facts.

BTW, check out the development in the other thread. SKF couldn't have said it better.....

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1071323
Beagle is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 07:01 PM   #531
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDid View Post
I'm contacting the Nobel Committee and the folks at the Guinness Book. We may have just created the world's first hooker-related Infinite Loop. ("An infinite loop is a piece of coding that lacks a functional exit so that it repeats indefinitely.")

Attachment 317441
That
But there is a definite way out.

Slave Guinevere acknowledges and retracts the lies
Slave Guinevere acknowledges her indiscretions
Slave Guinevere apologizes to those involved
Slave Guinevere makes a statement of her understanding the need for discretion and a client's right to privacy.....

After that the only thing I will have to say in regards to the lies and the laxity with client information is...

She owned it and apologized..... She claims to have become more security conscious she deserves an opportunity to show us that she is sincere.

If she chooses not to

well.... attention will continue to be drawn to these issues and most likely others.....

There is much more to the dangers she presents to this community than what has been presented so far....
Old 05-30-2014, 09:30 PM   #532
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

So, in reality, it's a matter of pride with you?

Your pride!!!!!!!!
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 09:51 PM   #533
Netx9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
That

Slave Gucareen re acknowledges her indiscretions
Slave Guinevere makes a statement of her understanding the need for discretion and a client's right to privacy.....

After that the only thing I will have to say in regards to the lies and the laxity with client information is...

She owned it and apologized..... She claims to have become more security conscious she deserves an opportunity to show us that she is sincere.

If she chooses not to

well.... attention will continue to be drawn to these issues and most likely others.....

There is much more to the dangers she presents to this community than what has been presented so far....
So I'm on vacation and see this?? Who are you to openly (maybe even privately) blackmail another eccie denizen? Perhaps this is fun for you. To many, yes many, it's a little pathetic. As if you are the holder of all facts and truths.... Even god rested on the seventh day... And you sir, are not even close.

Why don't you acknowledge you're a bully?
You have acknowledged that you want to drive views.
You've acknowledged and demonstrated a desire to count those views.
As if some Internet hooker board view count is some claim to relevancy.... 200+ yes reviews. No... NO NO reviews. If you want to call scoreboard.... Look at both sides! Btw, you have 2 time outs remaining. Don't leave them in the field.
Netx9 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 10:05 PM   #534
a10bomb
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
That

Slave Guinevere acknowledges her indiscretions

If she chooses not to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netx9 View Post
So I'm on vacation and see this?? Who are you to openly (maybe even privately) blackmail another eccie denizen? Perhaps this is fun for you. To many, yes many, it's a little pathetic. As if you are the holder of all facts and truths.... Even god rested on the seventh day... And you sir, are not even close.

As if some Internet hooker board view count is some claim to relevancy.... 200+ yes reviews. No... NO NO reviews. If you want to call scoreboard.... Look at both sides! Btw, you have 2 time outs remaining. Don't leave them in the field.
Blasphemous!!!

You must bow down and pay tribute to the "Hobby Savior" have you not learned anything from the almighty one oh please "Hobby Savior" please do not forsake Netx9 for he knows not what he does !!!

a10bomb is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 10:16 PM   #535
Guest070316-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Again. Thread over by post 3. Only view count matters!
Guest070316-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 10:25 PM   #536
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Quote:
goddamn….you and your fanboys are just the gift that keeps on giving, aren't you?

Haha! You mean like The Herp?

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 10:41 PM   #537
Hiker78
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louigi View Post

Your pride!!!!!!!!
Quote:
contact bonn11 he was trying to trade pills to treat the gift you speak of for a session, hope you get to feeling better soon!
Hiker78 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 12:14 AM   #538
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louigi View Post

Your pride!!!!!!!!
Not sure where you are getting that,

There has been an effort that has been watched now by people across the country to get her to own her actions and apologize.

There has been NO ONE that has proven up any reasonable argument that her actions are normal and within the spirit of what is expected here where providers are concerned.

The only posts in her defense are "smack talk", name calling and attempts to spin this in other directions....

Wouldn't it be reasonable for all to acknowledge that none of that is going to work.....

One provider with 1 simple post can do what NONE of you have been able to do..... including "saving the San Antonio community from the ongoing negativity" which seems to be blamed entirely on this issue....

I would say the only one with "pride issues" that are getting in the way as well as enabling all the "negativity" is Slave Guinevere
Old 05-31-2014, 12:23 AM   #539
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netx9 View Post

No need for time outs... We have a lot overtime periods planned.....

I mention the view count relatively to demonstrate to those that think this was a simple matter done weeks ago that it is not. It is alive and growing and Mr. Dear took the issue into the National Forum and really outdid your performance Sir!

We had a provider that was enmeshed in a Herpes/HIV issue for years that was discussed in Austin, Dallas and Houston forums more than once over the years. It did not stop her ability to earn and get reviews up till the month she died. in her early 20s.... There are no end to sources for the ladies to run ads....

ECCIE is just one source of information and if a few guys read this thread and others and make the decision to not see her than down the line they are probably NOT the next guy that she outs... or worse.....

I have no doubt that Slave Guinevere will not continue to work, earn and probably out someone else.....

Considering the information blogged... her opinions of the owners, admins, mods and members of this site as posted elsewhere..... she does not seem to care much for remaining a part of this community... I can't imagine after reading that stuff how it would matter....

The only satisfaction here is in knowing that in our little slice of the hobby universe... the information will be out there... and no attempts to spin it or shout it down will be successful....
Old 05-31-2014, 12:24 AM   #540
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dew View Post
Again. Thread over by post 3. Only view count matters!

No sir... If that was true you would not have felt the need to make all your comments no would you?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women